It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was HAARP Used in OK to Bail Out the POTUS?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatzshaken
reply to post by flyswatter

you're right, links, all those pages are linked together forming a chain of connecting information. All steaming from HAARP as the source link
edit on 23-5-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2013 by whatzshaken because: spelling, grammer

Connected in some ways, sure. There's plenty of information (both in those links and elsewhere) to suggest that we already possess the technology that would allow us to have some effects on the weather and possibly weaponize it, but there really isnt proof of anything in there, and certainly nothing that says HAARP controls the weather, and nothing that shows the HAARP director admitting that it does. Those were my two points of contention with the other poster.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Connected in some ways, sure. There's plenty of information (both in those links and elsewhere) to suggest that we already possess the technology that would allow us to have some effects on the weather and possibly weaponize it, but there really isnt proof of anything in there, and certainly nothing that says HAARP controls the weather, and nothing that shows the HAARP director admitting that it does. Those were my two points of contention with the other poster.

Yes there is proof that HAARP is used to control/influence the weather.

Generating very low frequency radio waves by modulated heating of the auroral electrojet, useful because generating VLF waves ordinarily requires gigantic antennas

Generating weak luminous glow (measurable, but below that visible with a naked eye) from absorbing HAARP's signal

Generating extremely low frequency waves in the 0.1 Hz range. These are next to impossible to produce any other way, because the length of a transmit antenna is dictated by the wavelength of the signal it must emit.

Generating whistler-mode VLF signals that enter the magnetosphere and propagate to the other hemisphere, interacting with Van Allen radiation belt particles along the way

VLF remote sensing of the heated ionosphere

HAARP heats up the ionosphere or auroral electrojet with radio waves or radar.

The atmosphere is a chaotic system, so small changes to one part of the system can grow to have large effects on the system as a whole. Human attempts to control the weather have occurred throughout human history, and there is evidence that human activity such as agriculture and industry has inadvertently modified weather patterns.

Therefore by affecting the The auroral electrojet in the ionosphere, you directly or indirectly change the Jet stream that circulates weather in the Northern Hemisphere.

HAARP is the SOURCE of this control and MANIPULATION. Alaska is directly under the Jet Stream

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
You go on living in fear of your delusions. So far nothing you have both said shows any categorical link at all.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Generating very low frequency radio waves by modulated heating of the auroral electrojet, useful because generating VLF waves ordinarily requires gigantic antennas

Generating weak luminous glow (measurable, but below that visible with a naked eye) from absorbing HAARP's signal

Generating extremely low frequency waves in the 0.1 Hz range. These are next to impossible to produce any other way, because the length of a transmit antenna is dictated by the wavelength of the signal it must emit.

Generating whistler-mode VLF signals that enter the magnetosphere and propagate to the other hemisphere, interacting with Van Allen radiation belt particles along the way

The atmosphere is a chaotic system, so small changes to one part of the system can grow to have large effects on the system as a whole. Human attempts to control the weather have occurred throughout human history, and there is evidence that human activity such as agriculture and industry has inadvertently modified weather patterns.

Therefore by affecting the The auroral electrojet in the ionosphere, you directly or indirectly change the Jet stream that circulates weather in the Northern Hemisphere.

HAARP is the SOURCE of this control and MANIPULATION. Alaska is directly under the Jet Stream

I see nothing in there that says HAARP can manipulate the weather. What you have posted essentially says that HAARP affects the ionosphere, and that the atmosphere is very chaotic and levels can affect each other at times. That is no secret. You are trying to draw a line from what you've posted above to the conclusion that HAARP manipulates weather, but the problem is that line is very crooked, bent, twisted ... and well, really not a line at all. What you are doing is much like saying that I could affect the gulf stream by running my hot water into the ocean. The gulf stream is affected by other parts of the ocean, and my hot water would be part of that, right?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Alaska is directly under the Jet Stream

Alaska is a really huge place and the jet stream is constantly moving all over a huge area, as it does on all other places. To see the sheer scale of the fluctuation of this air movement, one can look at this animation.

To say that HAARP is somehow located right under the jet stream is not only wrong, it is so to the point of sheer idiocy.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I see nothing in there that says HAARP can manipulate the weather. What you have posted essentially says that HAARP affects the ionosphere, and that the atmosphere is very chaotic and levels can affect each other at times. That is no secret. You are trying to draw a line from what you've posted above to the conclusion that HAARP manipulates weather, but the problem is that line is very crooked, bent, twisted ... and well, really not a line at all. What you are doing is much like saying that I could affect the gulf stream by running my hot water into the ocean. The gulf stream is affected by other parts of the ocean, and my hot water would be part of that, right?

No you are putting words in my mouth. HAARP says the conduct experiments on heating the ionosphere. The ionosphere in located in the atmosphere. because the weather in the tropopause affects every environment, what affects the ionosphere directly affects the tropopause.

You may not subscribe to chaos theory however the natural occurrence of weather can be predicted it is however unreliable as ether can change in an instant, which is why weather is defined as chaotic.

Location, location location. Anything built is built for a reason. However the gov't owned facility that is HAARP due to national security will never reveal to the public that they have the capabilities of controlling weather because the public would want it to be used for good, like ending droughts, which is cloud seeding done in Vietnam as a means of war fare.

who regulates war fare? The united Nations

This control is not limited to just the USA and is a global enterprise.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

great picture of the jet stream over Alaska

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Nay Alaska is not under the jet stream in the Northern Hemisphere

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
google earth

zoom up on the section that is boxed out and it says 2013 google

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

Don't give too much. You might fry their systems with information overload.
#WhatAJoke

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

its Time to sink or swim

win or lose

the "Game" is about to be over

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

because the public would want it to be used for good, like ending droughts, which is cloud seeding done in Vietnam as a means of war fare.

It's amusing that you can't spell "warfare" (you think it's two words), but even minus this detail, the UN angle is priceless

edit on 23-5-2013 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

You seem to be underestimating how long i've been researching as well. I've looked at both sides of the coin. I understand EXACTLY HOW it can be done and is being done.

Then why wont you simply pot the information that proves it? You claim to be trying to warn people, yet you absolutely refuse to show us anything. There's a fundamental disconnect there.

I'm not on the fence. It seems like you have a problem with today's science and today's warfare. Not me! You seem to be stuck in the 19th century.
This is an odd thing to say....

Oh, i get it, you want us to provide the same type of "proof" the "chemtrail debunkers" want, when it comes to that conspiracy
No, Im simply asking for you to provide evidence of these things which you claim as fact. No matter how much you dance around it, that all this really comes dont to. You either can or cannot provide it. Its really quite obvious, at this point, that you cannot.

Those debunkers want the chemtrailers to capture some of the "lingering contrails", to see if there are any "chemicals" in those clouds.
Why are you deflecting to chemtrails?

You know that can't be done. Therefore, since that can't be done, none of the other "facts" mean anything. You want the actual murder weapon to "convince you", before you give a guilty verdict. Is that it? You want us to go to the ionosphere and get a reading? lol Or is it the troposphere?

You are the one claiming it as fact. There has to be something that convinced you that it was fact. That thing is either tangible proof, or you are...well...less than rational.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi

PROVE OTHERWISE. We've given you 100 years worth of proof. YOU GIVE NOTHING. Give us something, proving this is just a "conspiracy" and not a reality. Science seems to state differently. You people are trying to re-write theories that have been depended on for quite some time now. Where was "physics" during the government's version of 911? Give it up already.

The burden of proof lies on the accuser. You are the one making the claim. You are the one who needs to back it up. A negative cannot be proven, and it is the lowest form of debate to think that asking for it is a solid defense.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Before I even bother reading this information, how's about a source?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

No you are putting words in my mouth. HAARP says the conduct experiments on heating the ionosphere. The ionosphere in located in the atmosphere. because the weather in the tropopause affects every environment, what affects the ionosphere directly affects the tropopause.

You may not subscribe to chaos theory however the natural occurrence of weather can be predicted it is however unreliable as ether can change in an instant, which is why weather is defined as chaotic.

Location, location location. Anything built is built for a reason. However the gov't owned facility that is HAARP due to national security will never reveal to the public that they have the capabilities of controlling weather because the public would want it to be used for good, like ending droughts, which is cloud seeding done in Vietnam as a means of war fare.

This control is not limited to just the USA and is a global enterprise.

I cant say that I was really trying to put words in your mouth; I was simply making a statement about what was indicated by what you posted there, basically my "interpretation" of the information given.

HAARP interaction starts at approximately the 70km level, with some interaction (dealing with ELF) going as high as 100km. The troposphere extends up to approximately 17km, the level seen around the equator. With HAARP at its lowest point of interaction and the troposphere at its highest level, we're still looking at a 53km difference. I am not aware of any meaningful impact that the weather in the troposphere has on the ionosphere, but then again, this could be because I just havent seen any documentation on it - I cant rightfully say it does not exist.

My issue with your take on it is this - even if we were to assume that everything you said is 100% correct and that whatever affects the ionosphere also directly affects the troposphere, we'd be having a hell of a problem with solar storms because of the smashing that the ionosphere receives from the sun. Subscribing to your theory, HAARP would be the least of our worries - the sun would destroy us.

I'll give you a lot more credit than the poster-who-shall-not-be-named. Even if I dont agree with your conclusion about HAARP being able to directly affect the weather, you are presenting your theory with at least SOME factual evidence behind you. I can respect that.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter
HAARP interaction starts at approximately the 70km level, with some interaction (dealing with ELF) going as high as 100km. The troposphere extends up to approximately 17km, the level seen around the equator. With HAARP at its lowest point of interaction and the troposphere at its highest level, we're still looking at a 53km difference. I am not aware of any meaningful impact that the weather in the troposphere has on the ionosphere, but then again, this could be because I just havent seen any documentation on it - I cant rightfully say it does not exist.

You are being too generous here. You see, if there was any sort of significant energy dissipation in the troposphere and that 53km (ouch!) interval, HAARP wouldn't be able to function, since little or noting would reach its target, the ionosphere. That's one. The other is that if the troposphere was an absorber of radiowaves, very few communication methods would have been possible.

Sorry but the notion that HAARP is somehow barbequing the troposphere is just too moronic. Speaking of BBQ, some cook-out by a large family in Alaska probably has a larger impact on the troposphere than HAARP. But... I suspect a conspiracy here... the weather bomb was designed and created by the Palin family! You know they are the outdoor type! They know just how to create that perfect bonfire so as to disturb the jet stream! Bingo!

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
It is not my fault you can not comprehend that Life is a representation of the "chaos theory" at work.

Life is the experimentation or "theories" application.

Demonstrated with the atmosphere in how one affects the other, like life in different environments and ecosystems coexisting together and interacting, living, feeding with different species of organisms.

Sometimes in Life you need to work your way from the top to the bottom to make a difference.

Once you figure this out in Life, give me a shout on my address below. we can discuss things further.

My Time here is done.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

It is not my fault you can not comprehend that Life is a representation of the "chaos theory" at work.

What does chaos theory, which is a legitimate discipline in science (quite interesting and challenging at that) have to do with the stupefying suggestion that "HAARP was used in Oklahoma" (sic), and not only that, but on Obama's behest? There is such a disconnect here that it's almost scary. "Baby Elvis found in Oklahoma. He's an alien".

Life is the experimentation or "theories" application.

My Time here is done.

/sigh of relief/
edit on 24-5-2013 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

sir - i believe you have just been served the crispy word salad of pseudo scientific twaddle

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join