It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was HAARP Used in OK to Bail Out the POTUS?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Are you calling us trolls? I'm afraid I cannot comprehend you and your nonsensical ramblings any more.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moshpet
No. HAARP can not make the weather change.
Because: Physics.

M.
And yet, you got all the stars, for such blatant ignorance or is it "disinformation". This is what i posted in another thread, but worthy enough to be reposted here:

Because of physics, huh? The Three Laws of Motion

Newton's First Law of Motion states that in order for the motion of an object to change, a force must act upon it, a concept generally called inertia. Newton's Second Law of Motion defines the relationship between acceleration, force, and mass. Newton's Third Law of Motion states that any time a force acts from one object to another, there is an equal force acting back on the original object. If you pull on a rope, therefore, the rope is pulling back on
Do we really need to discuss this matter any further? I'm pretty sure a storm would be considered an "object"
lol

Object: ob·ject (b j kt, -j kt) n. 1. Something perceptible by one or more of the senses, especially by vision or touch; a material thing.

Yup, a storm would be considered an "object"; therefore, that object CAN BE CHANGED, according the the 1st Law of Motion. Even a cloud can be changed because it also, is an object.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Here's another thread, about HAARP, some of you might enjoy. Maybe you can find some "facts" there. IDK
If you think HAARP is creating Disasters then LISTEN UP (ATS Thread)It's sad to see this thread placed in the "Ludicrous" section, when HAARP's use in weather modification is one of the top conspiracies among conspiracy theorists, and conspiracy sites. This topic is not far-fetched, by any means. Hurricane Sandy had a death toll, and questions were raised about HAARP's use during that disaster. Same thing goes with the Earthquake in Haiti and Japan. Why is this post any different???

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi
Here's another thread, about HAARP, some of you might enjoy. Maybe you can find some "facts" there. IDK
If you think HAARP is creating Disasters then LISTEN UP (ATS Thread)It's sad to see this thread placed in the "Ludicrous" section, when HAARP's use in weather modification is one of the top conspiracies among conspiracy theorists, and conspiracy sites. This topic is not far-fetched, by any means. Hurricane Sandy had a death toll, and questions were raised about HAARP's use during that disaster. Same thing goes with the Earthquake in Haiti and Japan. Why is this post any different???
Its one of the top spoken about theories. Problem is, in all the talk, no one has even come close to providing any evidence to back up the talk.

here's the thing: Many of us have researched this for a very long time. Many of us started out from the side that you are on now. Over the years, though, a complete lack of evidence is enough for any logical person to stop and rethink their position.

Eventually, we'll welcome you to this side of the argument. You just need more time.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moshpet
No. HAARP can not make the weather change.
Because: Physics.

M.
And yet, you got all the stars, for such blatant ignorance or is it "disinformation". This is what i posted in another thread, but worthy enough to be reposted here:

Because of physics, huh? The Three Laws of Motion

Newton's First Law of Motion states that in order for the motion of an object to change, a force must act upon it, a concept generally called inertia. Newton's Second Law of Motion defines the relationship between acceleration, force, and mass. Newton's Third Law of Motion states that any time a force acts from one object to another, there is an equal force acting back on the original object. If you pull on a rope, therefore, the rope is pulling back on
Do we really need to discuss this matter any further? I'm pretty sure a storm would be considered an "object"
lol

Object: ob·ject (b j kt, -j kt) n. 1. Something perceptible by one or more of the senses, especially by vision or touch; a material thing.

Yup, a storm would be considered an "object"; therefore, that object CAN BE CHANGED, according the the 1st Law of Motion. Even a cloud can be changed because it also, is an object.

This post only works to promote ignorance, not deny it. If you understood the differences between the part of the atmosphere that HAARP interacts with and the part of the atmosphere that weather occurs in, you would understand.

This whole thread is a master's course in how NOT to try and prove a conspiracy,

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

You seem to be underestimating how long i've been researching as well. I've looked at both sides of the coin. I understand EXACTLY HOW it can be done and is being done. I'm not on the fence. It seems like you have a problem with today's science and today's warfare. Not me! You seem to be stuck in the 19th century.

Oh, i get it, you want us to provide the same type of "proof" the "chemtrail debunkers" want, when it comes to that conspiracy. Those debunkers want the chemtrailers to capture some of the "lingering contrails",
to see if there are any "chemicals" in those clouds. You know that can't be done. Therefore, since that can't be done, none of the other "facts" mean anything. You want the actual murder weapon to "convince you", before you give a guilty verdict. Is that it? You want us to go to the ionosphere and get a reading? lol Or is it the troposphere?
lmfao
edit on 23-5-2013 by WonderBoi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

This thread has numerous instances of proof being called for but not offered. We're on page 15 and you're still posting nothing but theories. You still cannot produce a single bit of proof showing that HAARP itself affects the weather, or that the director of HAARP has openly admitted that it can. You claimed both of these as fact, but we've learned well in these past few pages and we can now see that you cannot produce it because it does not exist.

Consult Google, Bing, Alta Vista, ABC, 123, all your friends in low places ... when you have the requested evidence, let us know. I've got lots of popcorn and a comfy pillow to relax on and watch this sideshow.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

reply to post by captaintyinknots

You seem to be underestimating how long i've been researching as well. I've looked at both sides of the coin. I understand EXACTLY HOW it can be done and is being done. I'm not on the fence. It seems like you have a problem with today's science and today's warfare. Not me! You seem to be stuck in the 19th century.

Oh, i get it, you want us to provide the same type of "proof" the "chemtrail debunkers" want, when it comes to that conspiracy. Those debunkers want the chemtrailers to capture some of the "lingering contrails",
to see if there are any "chemicals" in those clouds. You know that can't be done. Therefore, since that can't be done, none of the other "facts" mean anything. You want the actual murder weapon to "convince you", before you give a guilty verdict. Is that it? You want us to go to the ionosphere and get a reading? lol Or is it the troposphere?
lmfao
edit on 23-5-2013 by WonderBoi because: (no reason given)

And if you care to explain to us why directly sampling a lingering contrail cannot be done, we'd appreciate that, too.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

PROVE OTHERWISE. We've given you 100 years worth of proof. YOU GIVE NOTHING. Give us something, proving this is just a "conspiracy" and not a reality. Science seems to state differently. You people are trying to re-write theories that have been depended on for quite some time now. Where was "physics" during the government's version of 911? Give it up already.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Anyway, like i was saying: Laws of Physics

The total energy in a closed or isolated system is constant, no matter what happens. Another law stated that the mass in an isolated system is constant. When Einstein discovered the relationship E=mc2 (in other words that mass was a manifestation of energy) the law was said to refer to the conservation of mass-energy. The total of both mass and energy is retained, although some may change forms. The ultimate example of this is a nuclear explosion, where mass transforms into energy.
That's probably waaaaaay over your head.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

PROVE OTHERWISE. We've given you 100 years worth of proof. YOU GIVE NOTHING. Give us something, proving this is just a "conspiracy" and not a reality. Science seems to state differently. You people are trying to re-write theories that have been depended on for quite some time now. Where was "physics" during the government's version of 911? Give it up already.

And see, this is what I was leading you to.

I dont know how many times that it can be explained that it doesnt quite work this way. The burden of proof is on the one that is making the accusation. HAARP works with the ionosphere. You are making a claim that it interacts in some meaningful way with the troposphere. YOU are the one making the claim and YOU are the one that has to back up your claim.

Using your logic, I could claim that there are unicorns in my backyard, and it would be considered a fact until you can prove otherwise. Same would go with Jimmy Hoffa and Elvis in my shed, or aliens from Jupiter in my basement.

So, tell us ... do you have any evidence to back up that claim? We're also STILL waiting for proof of your claim that the HAARP director openly admitted that HAARP can manipulate the weather.

Class is over.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Anyway, like i was saying: Laws of Physics

The total energy in a closed or isolated system is constant, no matter what happens. Another law stated that the mass in an isolated system is constant. When Einstein discovered the relationship E=mc2 (in other words that mass was a manifestation of energy) the law was said to refer to the conservation of mass-energy. The total of both mass and energy is retained, although some may change forms. The ultimate example of this is a nuclear explosion, where mass transforms into energy.
That's probably waaaaaay over your head.

I hereby anoint you the King of Ad Hominem Arguments.

We're still waiting for you to provide a link to where the HAARP administrator admitted that HAARP controls weather, as you have claimed in this thread. Any time now, sir.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

as you [ and all other believers ] ignored my first post in this thread - please explain how HAARP can aledgedly influence the ionosphere / modify weather 4500km from its site - without any intervening trace

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by WonderBoi

as you [ and all other believers ] ignored my first post in this thread - please explain how HAARP can aledgedly influence the ionosphere / modify weather 4500km from its site - without any intervening trace

Nevermind the ionosphere at that distance, how about the troposphere?

Answer - it cant.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

abovetopsecret.com

here is the post

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

thanks for stealling my punchline

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatzshaken

abovetopsecret.com

here is the post

The post for what? There are a few links there, explaining various things about the atmosphere, and some quoted bits about how they think that weather can be weaponized. Not really sure that anyone is denying that people theorize about this all the time. What is it that you are pointing to specifically?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

you're right, links, all those pages are linked together forming a chain of connecting information. All steaming from HAARP as the source link
edit on 23-5-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2013 by whatzshaken because: spelling, grammer

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

This topic is not far-fetched, by any means. Hurricane Sandy had a death toll, and questions were raised about HAARP's use during that disaster.

There have been other significant events, such as: prison riot in Uzbekistan, and my house lost almost half of its value. Questions have been raised about these strange phenomena. Don't you think that HAARP might have had something to do with it?

Same thing goes with the Earthquake in Haiti and Japan.

And look, that factory burned down in Bangladesh. How could you forget that? Think HAARP.

Why is this post any different???

It's not! It's just as inane and preposterous as the other.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join