It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free energy machine powered by gravity. BRAZIL

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
The entire universe runs on entropy.
No matter how much any system can conserve and store energy, it is always robbing it from something else and providing resistance (heat) that ensures that the system as a whole is not self sustainable. Seconds, hours,years,Billions of years... no matter how much time it takes... there is no free lunch.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

NoRulesAllowed
So..where is the operating machine?

Still nowhere in sight....

.but..instead...is now talking about "an even bigger machine" to be built in Illinois. And no-one ever had seen proof that the machine in Brazil actually works.

Funny that, there are now 2 picture of the machine being built in the USA....

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

oh dear - this really will not die , will it ?

ok : regards any alledged " working machine "

one question :

power input / take off - where is it ?

not a trick question - there are 2 bare naked shaft ends - but no machining for anything

you have to look carefully - but their is one clue - a sprocket / gear - nestled between element 8 / 9 [ visible in pic # 10 , 17 , 20 , 25 ] - I assumed that was just a brake , positioner for assembly ]

but in 52 pics - they have managed to avoid showing any other means of turning the crank - or extracting work from it

why owould they do that ?

regards the aledged " new build " at gilman Illinois

the pictures posted thus far show :

1 - a concrete foundation slab for a building - that is identifiably within the grounds of the incobrassa soybean plant , gilman ilinois

so far so good

2 - the first stages of assembly of an aledged " rar energia gravity engine " - within a prefab hanger - with no evidence to suggest where it actually is

now what are they actually building ? what ever it is its NOT any version of the aledged " rar energia gravity motor " seen so far [ yes I can tell that just by one picture ]

PS - this is not a post aimed @ helobruce - just musings to the thread - I tacked on to the update

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
More pictures posted of the USA "gravity powered generator", also some computer generated images

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
ok - its now 1 year [ ok I am 3 days late - but been busy ] since this farce started - whoo hoo

but apart from a few pics - that raise far more questions than they explain - we have nothing

there are two sets of alledged newspaper articles that actualy explain nothing

some patents - that do not actually represent what is being constructed

one alledgedly " complete " unit - that shows no evidence that it ever ran - or any evidence of any of the ancillary equipment that would be needed to run / test it

and a half built contraption that shows no evidence of its stated purpose

its the lack of any evidence other than pointless pictures that makes me question this the most [ and the fact that no independent party has been allowed to see it ]

its not secret - but they wont tell us anything about it - go figure

one hopes that this doesn't drag out another year - but morbid curiousity compels me to keep looking

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   
So what's become of this?

Any news at all?

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: cuckooold
So what's become of this?

Any news at all?

Looks like it went the same way the Orbo and the e-cat went, and where the QEG will go - just a hoax or a failed attempt by people that do not understand physics.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

what you see is what you got - a deafening silence - since feburary 2014

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
They posted a update, no photo's just some diagrams

www.rarenergia.com.br...

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Hmm they have this below in their updates; cats getting run over!

Surely they are now just joking with us.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Just the phrase "perpetual motion", is enough to negate any serious inquiry.
The only perpetual thing here, is how this nonsense keeps coming up.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   
oh dear - i made a vow - i would recuse myself from this thread - but i am addicted

whoo hoo - anonther " update " - with more different " machines "[ look at the cad images - there are 2 different versions ] and still no idication what it actually means

what is absent - is reather more telling :

1 - any news of the inauguration // switch on of the alledged machine at incobassa [ gilman ]

1a - any efficiency // power output stats on this alledged contraption

1b - the power bill saving that incobassa enjoys as a result of this machine

2 - any video of one of these contraptions running

and people wonder why i am skeptical

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
a reply to: hellobruce

Hmm they have this below in their updates; cats getting run over!

Surely they are now just joking with us.

It's an appeal to reversibility in thermodynamics, a topic which is not for the lighthearted even though it seems basic to the foolhardy student.

I actually sent my poor 3rd semester undergrad physics teacher over the edge with this very topic, although not involving smashed cats. IIRC the problem involved an ice cube tossed into a lake of water at the triple point. He stated that was an example of thermodynamic reversibility.

I then said "My name was written on the side. After a time, the water molecules joining and leaving the cube, though in balance, obliterated the information. Thus an irreversible gain in entropy occurred, although the system would imply it could not ". And the poor guy lost his marbles over the next few minutes. It was sort of fascinating and gruesome at the same time.

Not that he probably wasn't hanging on to his marbles by a thread at that point, but a nice case of thermodynamics was the stomp to his mental fingers, and off the cliff he went. I understand he went back to his office, took off his clothing and went skipping about the drill field playing a harmonica until they corralled him.

Never take this sort of thing lightly. Unless you're good with a harmonica.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
These threads discussing technology that appears to violate thermodynamics are often labeled Hoax by the Judging readership aboard ATS. Interesting timing for the revisiting of this thread, the global oil markets are reaching an historical low and there have been news intercepts of breakthrough fusion technology from Lockheed. Anyone know if they are rerunning that Lone Gunman episode "Like Water for Octane" somewhere?
edit on 14-12-2015 by Slichter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

I figured it was some high school text book, but because it was in Portuguese(?) All I could do was make fun of the cat pictures.

They are grasping at straws if they gave to scan and upload old textbooks as an update though.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

these threads offer un-evidenced claims based on hypothesis that are not congruent with demonstrable scientific theories

of course they are branded " HOAX "

this thread has been going over 2.5 years - with ZERO evidence

according to the claims of RAR energia - thier alledged machine @ incobrassa syoabean [ gilman illinois ] SHOULD have neen completed in november 2013 - so where is it ?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Someone spent a lot of money building that big red wave machine but it looks like pure art to me.
Its well balanced so they could easily keep it in motion with magnetic fields from behind the wall.

Maybe if we think like the organization that actually mastered zero point energy.
There would be fear of proliferation.
The technology might undermine big oil profits in the Middle East.
There might also be concern the technology could be reverse engineered into a weapon.
So they might have created a disinformation campaign that promoted only those designs that required lots of profitable infrastructure and oversight.
Maybe even fund projects that had no hope of success like this gravity machine.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slichter
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Maybe even fund projects that had no hope of success like this gravity machine.

I assure you, I didn't receive any "No hope of success funding" for my Synthetic Tornado project.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
So we saw three million in steel parts go by in that BrAzil project , so sorry ...

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fromabove
There is no free energy. For "every" action there is an opposite and equal reaction. It will take me as much power to push a ball up a hill as the energy I got from it going down the hill. It's third grade science that defeats this claim.

But, the man should be able to glean some money from gullible people anyway.

I understand your point.
But what if one was to push a ball up half a hill, starting from half way up the hill, and the descent journey was twice as far down as the journey up?
Wouldn't there be a net gain in energy?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join