It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free energy machine powered by gravity. BRAZIL

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I always say, until you personally do the science and learn the outcome, don't preach to others about an expertise you do not have

Their machine will work even if it requires an extra lil push every now and then

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
No updates to the site in a while...
Wonder what they've been up to. This thing should be done by now.

Working or not, free energy or not, I want to see this thing in motion!

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
No update since 6/14/2013??

What gives?!

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Heliophant

It's probably being taken apart and sold for scrap another BS free energy claim bites the dust

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
call me cynical - but I am just waiting for the appologists to claim that it was :

bought out / sabotaged / threatened * delete as appropriate

but on a serious note - grave issues with the scheme were blindingly obvious from day one - and when the " contraption " started mutating - it was clear that it was just an ad-hoc fantasty - and that all we were waiting to see was how it ended

though I would be very interested to see vid of it being spun up by an external power pack , just for entertainment value

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I'm still waiting patiently for confirmation one way or the other.

I do get the feeling that it's being quietly dismantled and sold for scrap though and not for the purpose of covering up a spectacular success.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
There is no such thing as "free" energy. Even if you could tap into the so called vacuum energy out in space you still need something to tap into it with and an infrastructure to distribute it. And, if you could build small units to tap into "free" energy for home use someone would have to build and sell them and I am willing to bet they would not be cheap; maybe even not cheap enough to be practical.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by happykat39
There is no such thing as "free" energy. Even if you could tap into the so called vacuum energy out in space you still need something to tap into it with and an infrastructure to distribute it. And, if you could build small units to tap into "free" energy for home use someone would have to build and sell them and I am willing to bet they would not be cheap; maybe even not cheap enough to be practical.

You are correct that there is no 'free' energy ( meaning you can't get energy from NOTHING ).

However in your post if you replace the word "FREE" with the word "AVAILABLE" then your post would not be so negative.

Its how to Tap into the available energy out there .. not create new energy. Its how to Manipulate Energy. Its about learning E=MC2 and how to use and recapture expended energy ( cant recapture all of it .. but you can capture some of it back ).

I guess Im more talking about Utilizing the "Free" energy that is currently all around us in Massive forms.

We just have to be aware of what kind of energy form that leaves mankind with after we are done using it for our everyday lives.

I should probably start another thread explaining what im suggesting.

Peace.

JG.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Man, the new 'BowFlex' design will never fit in my studio...

I really hope this works the way they intend. I have thought of this concept before, [A Constant Generation of Electro-Magnetic Power.] Using Gravity as the 'Device's' main drive for electrical generation, although my idea/design was very different, in both structure & method of electrical generation.
Maybe I should draw it out sometime, post it here on ATS...

Free energy for the world? The grip that 'Corporations' have over there respective fields might prove to be to tight... [Wouldn't surprise me one bit if the project 'Failed' unexpectedly some how...] =? ['Industrial Sabotage?']
But we have to start somewhere, & this looks like a potentially great start.
edit on 6-9-2013 by SoulRelliK because: Blah...

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
4 more pictures added - and they have changed the design once again!

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

I really should delete this thread from my watch list and walk away - but the entire " rar energia " situation is just so assanine - I feel compelled to see ` what happens next `

and on a constructive note - not a single one of the pictures shows the " contraption " with all 16 ` elements ` complete in any given configuration

I find that beyond odd [ if you cling to the notion that its a legitimate project - not a hoax ]

go look for yourself - reviewing picture 35 onwards

further - I would love to see a pic of the aledged scale model - that they supposedly built first

and lastly - " what is going on at gilman Illinois " ?

edit to add - the absence of any video of live tests and runn ups can no longer be over looked - even steorn and rossi managed [ worthless ] videos
edit on 13-9-2013 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Six more photo's added - Titled "End of the third of three stages"

translate.google.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   

we cannot make it work , so lets make it complex

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The term “Perpetual Motion Machine” is dumb because motion is perpetual! Newton observed this fact and wrote it down as his first law of motion.

Therefore, a balanced rotating machine does not need gravity to keep it going. If you tossed a Frisbee out into deep space and set it spinning, it would just keep spinning until some other force came along to stop it.

Gravity is a conservative force. For the non-science folks here, that means that it takes the same amount of energy to lift a weight as you get back when it falls. You gain no new energy from weights that rise and fall; as on a rotating machine.

There is no such thing as a “Free Energy Machine”. That’s why we have the second law of thermodynamics. Throughout all of science history no one has ever observed that law to be violated.

People: Stop this nonsense. Don’t you think if “Free Energy Machines” worked that science would have been all over it centuries ago?

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
What? Still no free energy? WTF is taking so long.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   

ignorant_ape

we cannot make it work , so lets make it complex

More complex....and BIIIIIIIIIIGGGGG.

Let's build a 50 ton "free energy" machine rather than make a small model which could easily prove whether the concept actually works

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRulesAllowed

What a joke. Makes me want to puke.

Now, if they somehow discovered an unknown property of nature and this hasn't been explained then perhaps we're all wrong, but it isn't likely.

People keep making money by doing junk science because there're people stupid enough to throw money at them. It's like a religion. Some people want to believe in free energy. They're seeking a savior to the world's problems.

Problems can be solved, but it's a lot harder than we'd like it to be. It requires real genius and real work for long periods of time. Not eeeaaassssyyyy.
edit on 30-10-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I do not remember seeing this before, but here is the patent for the device
www.google.com...

, I built a prototype machine where I conducted these force tests. FIG. 1 shows the complete assembly of the force testing equipment, where I could prove the existence of a force other than gravity, and could capture this force and make it available through a torque on the crankshaft.

So it does not actually use gravity, but another force that they discovered....
edit on 11-11-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   

points out that the configuration in the patent does not appear in the RARenergia pics

EDIT : to add -

mr Ribeiro has 5 other patents on file - which again don't match configuration in the RARenergia website - but they do explain some of the extraneous fixtures and fittings on his contraption

still no sign of it working though - or any progress at gilman Illinois
edit on 11-11-2013 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
What's interesting is that in all those months, all we have is pictures about the construction of this machine. (I have seen people tearing down and building an entire new bank building in one month).

So..where is the operating machine?

In the same way as the scammer with the e-cat, he also didn't bother to demonstrate that the machine actually WORKS (let alone display a demo model or something)...but..instead...is now talking about "an even bigger machine" to be built in Illinois. And no-one ever had seen proof that the machine in Brazil actually works.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join