It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free energy machine powered by gravity. BRAZIL

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

i can do better than that - :

kinematic mechanical devices

do not generate power

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

hi - i made the assumption that you based this on the ` evidence ` of picture 21 - that shows that the vertical con-rods will APPEAR to project a sine wave display

but thats all it is - an illussion - this will not affect gravity or power

all you need to consider is - :

" how is each element going to produce 1.875 kw "

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
It doesn't matter how any free energy generator is configured as long as no input cost is required for its operation.

I say by any configuration and material..the rest of any argument is irrelevant as to the hows and why's, and what i know through my experimentation, it can be achieved, just as the oceans tides roll in and out and all the rivers of the earth push forwards at no cost or laws of thermodynamics

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPECULUM
It doesn't matter how any free energy generator is configured as long as no input cost is required for its operation.

I say by any configuration and material..the rest of any argument is irrelevant as to the hows and why's, and what i know through my experimentation, it can be achieved, just as the oceans tides roll in and out and all the rivers of the earth push forwards at no cost or laws of thermodynamics

But ocean tides are powered by the moon's kinetic energy, and rivers are powered by solar energy. So they're not "free" like a so-called gravity engine would be, if it worked, which it doesn't. Their energy comes from an obvious source.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

It's like a machine you would see in a cartoon, like a large fan on a sail boat blowing air at the sail do YOU think that would work.

Actually the fan blowing into the sail would work but very very inefficiently. You'd be better off putting the fan in the water (did I just invent the propeller?) in terms of thrust achieved per watt of input to drive the motor turning the fan.

People seem to like the term 'perpetual motion machine' but, to me, that's an oxymoron as a machine is a device that converts energy and supplies the converted energy to an external process. Perpetual implies no extra energy in and no energy out IE a self sustaining device so it can never be applied to a 'machine' - a perpetual device is therefore nothing more than a curiosity and a seemingly impossible dream at that as true lossless motion is pretty much proven to be unachievable when energy is always lost somewhere in the process.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

but they are free and they are the entire answer to all the worlds energy problems....just the tides by themselves can run the entire planets electrical needs for as long as time itself allows, without any other resource needed

here's what i know using rare earth magnets...as long as the magnets are continuously drawn to each other but are always just out of reach to each other in perpetual chase, you have a free energy devise and the laws of thermodynamics don't apply and the magnets don't discharge their magnetism...the larger the magnet, the more desperate the chase, the more torque is generated...put that in a gear reduction and you're in business

edit on 27-6-2013 by SPECULUM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilgrum

Actually the fan blowing into the sail would work but very very inefficiently

actually it wont - basic newtonian physics , action > reaction - think about it

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SPECULUM

Your magnet example describes how electrical machines work via magnetic coupling and a transformer is the most efficient of all machines as it has no moving parts.
But: you only get out what you put in minus the inevitable losses and, in your example, all you'll out is somewhat less than the energy you need to supply to keep the magnets apart. There's no energy to be extracted from permanent magnets unless we find a way of turning them on & off at will for no (or very little) energy input. You & others might cite the example of a magnet supporting its mass by sticking to the fridge door but how much energy is all those kilos of paint I applied to the walls & ceiling using to stay there?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Quite right (my bad)
But it's tempting to imagine a configuration of such a system that might achieve motion of some sort.
When I consider the fringing, turbulence, eddies etc the motion is most likely going to be in the reverse direction and efficiency could be vastly improved by eliminating the sail altogether.

Don't let me invest in any Brazilian magic machine projects

edit on 27/6/2013 by Pilgrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilgrum

outside of harnessing energies through possible magnetic vibration technology development, any other magnetic application would have to be a form of magnetic device/machine, with degradable wearing parts that would eventually need maintenance and repair...as with most all current energy technologies, so we'll just classify that as an inevitable given, but even being said, just to generate small quantities of power in the 12v range, you could step it up with inverter to any amount necessary to do much much more.

The master example I'm referring to "which i'm probably the only one who ever though of it?"

Is: The Perpetual Chase Draw Works Generator

If you can see where i'm going with this? then you'll know the answer

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SPECULUM

I think what you're proposing is akin to the donkey + unobtainable carrot example.
Where will the energy required to prevent the system reaching equilibrium come from?
Equilibrium in this case being when the magnets come together and require enormous force to separate them (donkey gets hold of the carrot or the fish gets hold of the bait)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPECULUM
generate small quantities of power in the 12v range, you could step it up with inverter to any amount necessary to do much much more.

What makes you think a inverter steps up power......

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Pilgrum

well if you understand how the draw works on a fishing spool reel works? as you reel the handle the string guide travels back and forth from side to side, now if you had a series of these travel slides set in specific timing positions around the spool with the magnets in chase of each other, set up like pistons in series it would naturally spin and not find any drag points to stop it and the gearing inside the reel would be the gear reduction to produce enough torque to spin a small generator that could generate some voltage...lets say a single to 3 volts...if you had 12 of these motor/generators, you'd have 12 volts or more to charge a battery continuous as you use your inverter for greater power supply, and if you built a larger more sophisticated precision clock work, its ability could be endless

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

yes yes you need the battery..lol

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
We'd have way more success if we gave up the quest for the impossible 'perpetual energy generator' and went after known energy sources that get wasted.

It's winter here so I have the wood heater going much of the time and there's a huge amount of that heat simply escaping from the flue. What if I were to put a convection heating coil coupled to the water heater in that flue or even a bank of thermocouples to recover more of that energy I simply throw away because it's convenient?

The goal would be to achieve only cold air being exhausted. Of course that would leave me with terrible clogging of the flue with soot so I'd have to make the exhaust fan forced and even add an electrostatic precipitator to deal with that problem but I'd consider that extra energy as being 'free' because I'd be just salvaging some of what was being discarded.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Pilgrum

Actually the fan blowing into the sail would work but very very inefficiently. You'd be better off putting the fan in the water (did I just invent the propeller?)

Now put a wall behind the propeller attached to the boat. You do know what a sail is right??

Without the sail you have this.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Yes and I'm guilty of several offenses

Posting while fatigued
Posting under the influence
Failure to engage brain before posting
and possibly more

Be lenient you honor

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   

they use pressure difference and helium/other gas I thought I remember, see I wasn´t aware of the fraud when I first read about it, there was a document with diagrams and calculation examples that made sense. You just remembered me and I typed it into google to get the right website and postet it to you. Look back at wifibrains thread where I try to explain him the impossibility of his doings -over several pages-....

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by verschickter

they use pressure difference and helium/other gas I thought I remember, see I wasn´t aware of the fraud when I first read about it, there was a document with diagrams and calculation examples that made sense. You just remembered me and I typed it into google to get the right website and postet it to you. Look back at wifibrains thread where I try to explain him the impossibility of his doings -over several pages-....

Yes a few of us tried to explain to wifibrains why these things will never work!

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

i can do better than that - :

kinematic mechanical devices

do not generate power

OH come on you have to give them some hope to cling to

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join