It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

boston c.g.i.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

proof it's cgi, with real video analysis. "i dare you!

I am going to go "out on a limb" here and say what you see is probably the best your going to get from the OP.

Your could be waiting for a while, so I hope you have gotten comfortable...

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
OP just what did you expect to get from this thread?

Did you hope that the members here would whole heartedly believe that the video of those runners was computer generated?

I am also interested in what you think someone was trying to gain by using CGI in the video?

All simple questions that you should be able to answer in a civilized manner, so let's hear what you got..

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
OP just what did you expect to get from this thread?

Did you hope that the members here would whole heartedly believe that the video of those runners was computer generated?

I am also interested in what you think someone was trying to gain by using CGI in the video?

All simple questions that you should be able to answer in a civilized manner, so let's hear what you got..

doesnt look like we are going to get a reply, ive been updating and waiting for some answers myself

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

doesnt look like we are going to get a reply, ive been updating and waiting for some answers myself

Seems to be if you start using common sense around them they seem to have a hard time replying....

But maybe that is just me....

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I am sick and tired of all of these frankly stupid conspiracy theories that are circulating the internet just now that “they were actors”, “they photoshoped the pictures”, “ there was no bombs” and this latest and equally pathetically ignorant claim “it was C.G.I”

The very fact that a conspiracy is not just possible but more likely probable.
Seems to make taking the polar opposite look pretty stupid in my view.
I mean, so you're sick of it, who's going to take that into account for anything ?
Nobody !

Why are the first words out of camera guys mouth " We've had an attack " ?
While the media is saying we don't know anything, could be a gas line ?
It's so obviously fake I'm appalled at any one who says it isn't.
edit on 12-5-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I may very well be the least informed member of ATS on the subject of the bombings, and I know nothing about CGI, except what the initials mean, so forgive this basic question, which was prompted by tsurfer2000h's question:

Assume for a moment that the OP is right and those two people were pasted in, what conclusion should be drawn from that? Does it mean the entire incident didn't occur? That it wasn't the real Boston that was being shown?

I suppose I'm wondering, even if the OP is right, so what?

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

take note of the two circled in blue. absolutely no reaction when the
'bomb' goes off.
this footage is computer generated nonsense and will continue to
be in the face of your waffle.

dispute it, i dare you!

Really? Two people didn't react so it's all CGI? That's your lame excuse? What about all the people that did react? It's doesn't matter, I have cross referenced the video with still pictures taken at the exact same time in other threads and they match, there is no way it could all be CGI or faked. It's tough when you are encompassing a large portion of a major US city too, by the way...

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Seems to make taking the polar opposite look pretty stupid in my view.

Prove one thing without a doubt that was faked in the Boston bombing. What have you got? That's odd, because I can prove at least half a dozen times people have lied trying to claim it was fake.

Weird aint it? Seems like the probabilities of people who say it's fake are liars, is a higher probability of it being fake.

Here's one example

Accusation is in this post and reality is this post.

And for a better one, I mean, like a really rich one...

The claim, a ludicrous one at that, and a very simple, lol uh… no, I don't think so… Nice try.

Heck, those just keep going on and on...
edit on 12-5-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

'bomb' goes off.

By the way, look closely. Guy dips his head down when bomb goes off. That's a reaction. So either you missed it or you are lying.

People trying to push Boston as fake, CGI, actors, etc... Have a habit of outright lying... So...

Begs the question, are you
??

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I am pretty over the threads you post OP.

You make the conspiracy theorist scene look crazy.

Its not cgi.

I will give you a hint.

Live Stunt Shows

13 mins in a nice explosion.

edit on 12-5-2013 by amraks because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-5-2013 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I know this video has been stabilized, but even so, from what i've learned in art from all my years, the center of focus in that video was all the countries flags, and then it even skim backed to get a look of the canadian flag way up there on a building for some reason.

who else noticed this the most?

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
its not CGI but he is right about how weird the video is.

again i realise the video has been stabilized because i work with video, but the main focus of this video seems to be the flags, not the victimes or explosion

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

and from my informed viewpoint, there were no dead or injured.
(show me one photo of anyone suffering any facial injuries!)

How many people were in the bleachers/stands across from the bomb? or just in the general vicinity as it went off (before the crowds ran away in panic...)

But another group of hurt survivors are beginning the long roads to recovery at home, with hospitals releasing more people each day. Though they are leaving, they may spend months or more recovering from multiple broken bones, damage caused by shrapnel or painful ruptured eardrums.

More inconvenient truths I suppose? Sucks dunnit, that you can be proven wrong by eardrums popping. And I bet you never even considered that when you were coming up with your ironclad "CGI proof" claims in your head...

edit on 12-5-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
i was reading another thread, and saw this picture.

then it dawned on me, so i came back to the screen shot the op posted.

using some of the video analysis techniques, that i learned from the op. i came up with this.

other than the fireball in the picture that i posted, i think people would agree that these are pretty much the same instance in time, give or take a few millisecond.

same people in the shot, and in the same positions. look at the runner in orange, just to left in op, about center in mine, runner in red center in op, just to right in mine then look at street lines and compare, then see all of the yellow jackets.

does any body see what i see.

hint, no one is reacting. not one single person is ducking, peeling off to the left, right, dropping down or what have you.

i can't believe that we missed it.

now i put it to you that both of the shots are before it registers in people's mind something is happening and that is all there is to this shot.

ETA: if you look at the angle of the op shot and see the center line on the street, then look at the bottom right of the picture that i posted you will see two runners one in red and one in black you can even see his elbow in the op shot, then two people that look to have shoulder mount cameras. so i guess my first post might have been right. and one of these guys shot the video.

ETA: just wanted to add one more thing. if you look at the op shot at the runners elbow at the ground, you see a pair of white shoes. then look at the shot i posted just behind the red runner and black runner, look at the cop and the guy kneeling, i cant tell if it's the cop or the guy kneeling, one has white shoes.

ETA: kept looking at the pictures, and i think that the video might have been shot by the bald looking guy closest to the runner i black. the first one of the two i mentioned. lookat the angle he is standing and look at the angle of the op's shot.

edit on 12-5-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2013 by Gemwolf because: Fixed images
extra DIV

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

i am sick of this BS,

Are you OP?

Good, me too

I am sick and tired of all of these frankly stupid conspiracy theories that are circulating the internet just now that “they were actors”, “they photoshoped the pictures”, “ there was no bombs” and this latest and equally pathetically ignorant claim “it was C.G.I”.

Really I am sick of it,

If I had my way anyone who posts anything this ridiculous would be post banned for a good week so they can think about just how pointless their “YouTube video” really was. The idea that the video was a work of CGI honestly is not not even worth debating...

I mean really, if it was all CGI then how do you explain the dead and injured, I wonder OP do you think the people who are missing limbs would agree with you that it was CGI. Of course they wouldn’t, the spread of this kind of rubbish on the internet is not only wholly ignorant it is disrespectful to those whose lives were destroyed in this disaster.

That’s what I am really sick of the utter lack of respect to the victims, that and my utter lack of tolerance towards people who wilfully embrace ignorance.

There is not a shred of proof that this video is accurate or that it demonstrates any level of C.G.I.

Have fun embracing ignorance

edit on 12-5-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-5-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

'bomb' goes off.

dispute it, i dare you!

well i've taken a couple of shots at it now, and thought i did a pretty good job.
now i take the motto of ATS and take the ignorant to school.

op take notes this is video analysis 101.

after seeing the pictures in my last post, i wanted to see if i could find the deference in the time of each shot
boy did i. not only are you wrong, the shot that you posted, the bomb hadn't even gone off yet.

first let me tell what i did, i started looking for videos and pictures on the net. then it hit me i had software on my computer that could show me. using free software that i downloaded and the movie maker that came with my computer, i downloaded the video and ran it frame for frame.

here have a look at the shots, and pay special attention to the time.
i would suggest that if you don't believe, try it yourself.

so here are the shots, remember to look at the time and compare the pictures, that i posted in my last.

this is the picture you posted. do you agree? notice the time stamp for the frame.

this is the next frame, just when the fire ball becomes visible. in the video it is just a flash. again notice the time

this frame shows the full fire ball just as the picture in my last post does.

like i said try it yourself, you can find free software that will download videos, and i i'm not mistaken movie maker comes on all windows sense xp. if not i think you can download it free to. that way you can't say that i shopped it, or did any cgi to it.

oh and one more thing, remember in my last post i said that it appears to be two camera men in the shot i posted . look at these two shots.

here is the one in the blue hat. the second one from the runners. same blue hat, yellow vest, and a camera in his hand. kinda hard to tell what kind.

look at the very bottom left corner. i think this is the same guy, cant really tell much, you can see a shoulder mount camera and what maybe the bill of his cap.

so following the motto Deny Ignorance i have done my best to school the ignorant.

and i dare say disputed!

edit on 13-5-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

I suggest watching the original.

You can see it here:

You don't need to slow it down frame by frame. For 1, you have captured frames where the sound of the blast has not even hit people, making an accurate determination of their state of mind is impossible. Another, some people didn't even notice what was going on until they looked behind them.

Remember they are at a public event... The amount of confusion is evident. You can see though when people realize what's actually going on they are scared witless.

In fact, the odd behaviour, as pointed out by many, just shows exactly what this was. If everything was scripted it would look like a movie, you would see reactions that you are expecting, because that what you think happens when a bomb goes off.

Instead, it's real life, and people react oddly.

Like others from warzones have mentioned, there are times when IEDs go off in Iraq/Afghanistan and soldiers will piss themselves, sit down cross legged asking to speak to someone not there, carrying limbs around not realizing it's theirs, trying to attach limbs back on they lost, or instead just walk around not realizing they lost them, etc.

People getting shot? Not like the movies. They usually keep walking or running until they realize everything feels warm. Often say they might have been bite by a snake. (but there's no snakes around?) Oh, and shrapnel, oh em gee, what's that warm feeling? "Wait... Why does it feel funny when I"... Gurgle gurgle...

Welcome to reality.

Soldiers train for this stuff, I've watched videos once the gun fire comes in, or their tactical vests take a hit, they start wailing like frightened children.

So, if you are expecting some kind of behaviour... Just don't. It's unpredictable.

By the way, the AR-15, was originally designed to be a smaller calibre (the .223) because when the suggestions to make a more accurate, more damaging, more deadly 30.06 or .270 military service rifle was considered, they found it was random small calibre rounds shot by accident, or in no particular direction that caused the most enemy casualties in war. Look it up if you don't believe me....
edit on 13-5-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

If you are of the position that the Boston Marathon bombings was a false flag then I entirely disagree but my little rant about these silly conspiracies was perhaps not targeted towards your theory

My biggest issue is with the people who perpetuate an alternative version of events that suggests that there were no victims. That does not necessarily include everyone who believes that there was some kind of “conspiracy theory” behind these events. For example if you believe for example that the two brothers were not the real bombers but they were either duped or were entirely innocent and some other group was responsible, then while yes I disagree my post probably does not apply to you. so yes I would disagree with anyone who things there is some kind of False flag at play, for the most part these type of theories don’t suggest that all the victims are all a bunch of actors and fakes.

That’s my big contention with these theroies (it was CGI, no bomb, actors, ect), they basically take a big dump on the victams of the tradgady and say “you’re a liar, you didn’t lose your leg, your kid didn’t die”, its sick. Fair enough if you say “the government put the bombs there”, yes I disagree but you are not totally disrespecting the victams rather you are just sending a message to them that you believe that the people responsible for their misfortune may not be who they think they where.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
if he is a professional photo journalist, he probably has a camera that is used on his shoulder. not a hand held camcorder.
here is a example.

all the shots of up in the air, flags or down at the ground are probably because the camera is still running and he is not using the view finder and looking at something other than what the camera see.

i remember once when i had a my vhs shoulder mount camcorder, me and my girlfriend at the time went to the beach. and i forgot to turn off the camera and when she saw what i was looking at well lets just say i wasn't her boyfriend much longer.

and ...

uploaded in 320dpi ?? !!

LMAO ~! and that's pro bro !

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join