It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

boston c.g.i.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

I'm sick of Chicken Littles who want to cry "false flag" at every available opportunity and piss all over the dead and wounded of tragedies because they simply cannot distinguish reality from their own deluded fantasies.

Its no wonder the world is falling to pieces. It seems to be at a whole new level of stupid at the moment.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

I'm sick of Chicken Littles who want to cry "false flag" at every available opportunity and piss all over the dead and wounded of tragedies because they simply cannot distinguish reality from their own deluded fantasies.

Its no wonder the world is falling to pieces. It seems to be at a whole new level of stupid at the moment.

I agree that some conspiracy theorists go too far. But this is a conspiracy site, so there has to be one or two conspiracy theorists here.
edit on 12-5-2013 by extraterrestrialentity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

ms./mrs./mr. moderator protests too much, methinks.

and from my informed viewpoint, there were no dead or injured.
(show me one photo of anyone suffering any facial injuries!)

deal with the 'cartoon' screenshot posted and the guys circled in blue complete non-reaction to
the 'bombing'. explain please, and quit your vacuous whimpering.

and the world is gone to crap because the same people who have pulled off and gotten
away with this fakery extravaganza have gotten away with many other similar fakery
productions in the past, much to the complete ignorance of the ordinary josephine soap.

edit on 12-5-2013 by OutonaLimb because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Whats your "informed" viewpoint? Exactly

Humour me, I'm interested. Tell me what your credentials are to make this call?

You do know we have ATS members who live in Boston and had family in the immediate vicinity of the event, don't you?

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

OK, I too noticed the non-reaction of the runners that were right in front of the "blast", and the flags appearing to be unaffected by it. The old guy who collapsed was the only one who reacted in that group.

This scene was filmed beforehand and played on teevee, AND there was a smoke bomb/drill actually taking place in situ for the public?

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

You do know we have ATS members who live in Boston and had family in the immediate vicinity of the event, don't you?

forget that for the minute. (stay on topic, or i will have to dock you some points!)

please comment on the screenshot i posted, and the non-reaction of the guys circled in blue.

does it represent reality to you?

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb

take note of the two circled in blue. absolutely no reaction when the
'bomb' goes off.
this footage is computer generated nonsense and will continue to
be in the face of your waffle.

That’s your proof?

That’s it?, a frame taken a microsecond before or just after the bomb goes of showing to runners at a marathon running (socking eh?), that is your earth shattering evidence this was all a cover up?

No you’re going to have to do much better than that my friend before I can entertain this fantasy of yours and excuse your utter disrespect for the dead.

dispute it, i dare you!

oh! you dare me now do you,

fine

check out the two guys your talking about in this video of the bombings from a different angle

If you look at this form a different angle its quite clear that they did react, but let me guess according to you this video is problaby also CGI. Your whole argument is pathetic, I really cant quite believe that I have alowed myself to even bother providing you with some sick entertianment by debating this with you. If it was CGI then please do tell, why have none of the actuall runners at the Marathon came falward or any of the spectators.

I would also point out that these guys have just ran 26 millies, they have the finishing line in sight, that is their focus.

anyway

You have zero proof that the footage of the Boston bombings was created with CGI technology, none and your disrespect to the dead in this matter is appalling.

edit on 12-5-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-5-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

It is my sincere prayer and hope that nobody in our ATS family, nor any of their loved ones, are ever involved in a disaster or crisis - much less one that is televised or filmed... As I would wish it upon nobody that their trauma and pain end up being dissected by misinformed Internet detectives, Youtube videos, and a handful of agenda driven bloggers.

Can you imagine the rage and disgust you would feel if you lost a leg, or God forbid a child in one of these attacks only to discover that there were people who not only were being disrespectful of your loss... but actually claiming that it never even happened?

I can stomach the theories that discuss whether or not there was an agenda behind attacks such as this. I do not necessarily agree with the theories presented, but at least those conversations respect the victims.

This sort of speculation does not.

i didn't expect such waffle from you heff! (or did I?)

again, please stay on topic or i will be removing sags and flars from your tally!

does the screenshot i posted represent reality to you, and how do you reasonably
explain the complete non-reaction of the two circled in blue to such a forceful nearby
explosion?

this is getting tiring.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

The screen shot you posted is irrelevant to the argument that this didn't happen.

There are many people on that video who simply keep on running. Chances are they had no idea what had happened properly at the time. They may simply have figured it was a firework or some other event and had no idea of the scale of it.

Real life works that way. Different people react differently to situations, some carry on as if nothing is happened, some fall to pieces, some express huge amounts of heroism.

People with camera's who think they are going to record something historic will move towards an event until they think their life is threatened. It happens at every major incident/disaster.

The moderator doesn't protest too much. The moderator lives in the real world and in a country where these events were commonplace for nearly 37 of his 43 years. The moderator was present at two IRA attacks.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

The question is which set of footage/photos can be absolutely verified to be taken on the day of the marathon? The Thorndike pix are suspect, imo, and the boston glob video looks to me like drill footage. The sidewalk was empty behind the barriers, the Thorndike pix were taken allegedly right after the smoke cleared, where did all those people come from? None on the ground as far as I could see.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilot

OK, I too noticed the non-reaction of the runners that were right in front of the "blast", and the flags appearing to be unaffected by it. The old guy who collapsed was the only one who reacted in that group.

This scene was filmed beforehand and played on teevee, AND there was a smoke bomb/drill actually taking place in situ for the public?

i don't believe it! someone with some [SNIPPED[ sense! how refreshing!

we can deal with the logistics of the deception elsewhere and at another time.

important now is to recognise that we are not dealing with bona fide footage
when viewing this clip. and that is clear (with a little critical thinking) from the
first 5 to 10 seconds alone!

eta: and i notice you are not a moderator waffling on. how incongruous for this thread!
edit on Sun May 12 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Your screenshot and analysis of it have no bearing at all, other than that it apparently conflicts with your expectation set and feelings about how people should react to an event. This leaves me having to ask if you, yourself, have ever been involved in a traumatic and extreme event or seen one first hand? If so, did you behave in a totally predictable manner at the time?

As another member has already stated, in a situation like this different people will interpret the sensory input in different ways. Walk into a crowded room and set off a firecracker. Some people will immediately fall to the ground, others will just turn and look, and still others will not react at all.

Better yet, find an EMT and ask them about the things they've seen. Mortally injured accident victims, in shock, trying to put groceries back into bags, or trying to walk away... these sorts of irrational reactions are not just possible, they are common.

To try to analyze these sorts of events, after the fact, through the eyes of ones own personal expectations is pointless because human behavior is unpredictable.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

That's the thing, the reason I think you are on to something is because the incongruity is a result of the logistics. Do I think the clip you posted is cgi? Why not! There are tons of anomalous crap with the footage shown on teevee. This is a drop in the proverbial over flowing bucket of tip offs people refuse to recognize because it's upsetting, I guess. I hate being lied to.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
Footage looks as though its been sped up a little and stabilized.

OP is this what you mean?

Come back and explain what you mean and how its obvious in the first 5 sec that's it CGI .

see screenshot above for one glaring instance. 2013 video technology and
this is what we get? bollocks! again the first 5 to 10 seconds, while pausing
your way through, gives the game away.

it is impossible not to react in some drastic manner, if a 'bomb' goes
off in your close vacinity. maybe you will tell me the guys circled in
blue were using walkmans, and remained oblivious to the shockwave,
soundwave, smoke and screaming.

they are artificial representations placed into an artificial environment.
computer generated imagery at it's not-so-best.

this is blatantly clear. let's explore this possibility together, like good conspiracy
site members should do. anyone?

So that's what has convinced you, assumptions.

You assume its impossible not to react in some drastic manner, the video you supplied in your OP shows your assumptions to be wrong. If your claim is its CGI can you supply the video analysis performed to come to this conclusion and who performed it.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

forget that for the minute. (stay on topic, or i will have to dock you some points!)

please comment on the screenshot i posted, and the non-reaction of the guys circled in blue.

does it represent reality to you?

Forget that for a moment? You make the claim that you have an informed opinion on the matter like you are some sort of expert......

When all you have really done is watched a series of Youtube videos , and try to pass judgement like no one was killed or injured in this tragedy...

But were not suppose to ask for your credentials huh? Wow

you know there are also youtube videos that also report to show reptilians right?

There are so many things I would like to say right now about this thread and the audacity of the OP, but they would get my tenure here on ATS permanently revoked.....

I was almost possitive that SO explicitly said that threads like this will be dealt with accordingly, but I digress.....

There is nothing in those videos that proves anything, nor your screen shots.......

Its an outrage to even suggest that the people involved in this were not hurt or killed......

False flag, maybe.........its possible, but the people involved were most certainly injured or killed, and you should have more respect......

Im with Nefermore on this one.........the level of stupid in the world is definitely getting bumped up a notch

i didn't expect such waffle from you heff! (or did I?)

And stop using that term, its clear you have no idea what it means
edit on 12-5-2013 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

To try to analyze these sorts of events, after the fact, through the eyes of ones own personal expectations is pointless because human behavior is unpredictable.

Where are the people behind the barrier? Look at the Thorndike pix and compare them to the glob video, major discrepancy. The Thorndike pix are the ones taken from the "Darth Vader building" many people on the ground, the video, none, maybe one or two.
edit on 12-5-2013 by Pilot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Just the first few seconds of your linked video shows you and the uploader are seriously trying to make something out of this tragedy that just isn't there.

Why not watch other runners in the video and watch their reaction?

You seriously need to rethink the whole idea of this being any CGI, false flag or anything other than what it is...

a terrorist attack...nothing more and nothing less.

I have to ask...

Is it hard going through life so paranoid about everything around you?

BTW your name is a good description of this thread.....

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

all the shots of up in the air, flags or down at the ground are probably because the camera is still running and he is not using the view finder and looking at something other than what the camera see.

i remember once when i had a my vhs shoulder mount camcorder, me and my girlfriend at the time went to the beach. and i forgot to turn off the camera and when she saw what i was looking at well lets just say i wasn't her boyfriend much longer.
edit on 12-5-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

you are having a laugh hounddog! are we watching the same video?

the video quality is so s**t that i wouldn't give $15 for whatever recorded it,
not to mind $1500!!!

but it wasn't 'recorded' live though, was it?

it is a computer generated effort, and anyone worth his/her salt will
have sussed that out already. i bet there are a million and one other
indications to show cgi, but for me, pausing through the first 5 to 10 seconds
is enough to prove the case! i can't be bothered with the rest of the 'cartoon'.

please, i'm laughing at you.
and if your such a expert on cgi. why don't you take the first 5to 10 seconds and point down to the pixel where and how this is cgi.instead taking a screen shot saying ".take note of the two circled in blue, absolutely no reaction when the 'bomb' goes off. "

if that is what you think qualifies as video analysis, please don't ever serve on a jury where video tape is used as evidence, i would hate to think you let some one walk free because you call it cgi.

and every single reply that has has been made you attack the post as if they have no clue to what is going on.

prove it's cgi, with real video analysis. "i dare you!

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I would storngly advise you to reconsider your tone and choice of language this is not personal it is the hypothtisis that the footage in your OP is CGI that people are attacking not you personally.

Its quite clear that no, the footage is not CGI, and I have done a pretty good job I have to say of adressing the issue of the two dudes running that you highlighted. There really would be nothing wrong at this stage if you just admited to your OP being a bit of a “brain fart” and moving on. I would actually respect you more for it, admitting you were wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join