It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swarm of Lights Appear Over Argentina and Chile And Is Filmed From Six Cameras.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Jim why are you spamming this here if you already posted it at my thread?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Amazing still nothing about the Swarm of Lights on the mainstream news outlets on about the Swarm of Lights in Argentina and Chile whats more important.

Rather then just six footage's of the strange craft there are a number of eyewitness whom had seen it. And draw an picture of what they saw.

Sounds like whatever it was the spaceship seemed to have being damaged which also it damaged its cloaking ability.

How about those drawings?
Got a link?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Amazing still nothing about the Swarm of Lights on the mainstream news outlets on about the Swarm of Lights in Argentina and Chile whats more important.

Rather then just six footage's of the strange craft there are a number of eyewitness whom had seen it. And draw an picture of what they saw.

Sounds like whatever it was the spaceship seemed to have being damaged which also it damaged its cloaking ability.

How about those drawings?
Got a link?

You to with the mocking Huh? why dont you stay on topic for once? i already posted it. Is that you JimOberg? otherwise you wouldn't being asking such a question.
edit on 19-5-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I am not mocking you, I am asking kindly to see the witness's drawings you mentioned.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I tried to do a little comparison between the different vids that we had seen of the object along with the flickering lights to the right.
Notice how this object has no comet trail? yet it has flickering lights as seen on the right?

I did find one video from Argentina interesting which was this one. The animals in this case dogs are reacting to the object.Normally dogs would react to everything but dogs do have good senses.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Hey ,

Take a moment to revel in the fact that we get to be here all together doing this weird stuff; we all need each other to make this engine go. Also, don't forget to take a moment to enjoy the fact that collectively we are the best.

Honor your teachers, there came a time once for me when I thought to thank some of mine, and when I went to do so, some of them were gone. Don't be this guy.

This is a great time to be alive. It's only going to get weirder.
edit on 19-5-2013 by Bybyots because:

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I just spent about an hour reviewing South American press reports, and UFO blogs in Chile and Argentina, to see if there are any published drawings of witness impressions of the large mothership that some think the fireball swarm represented. No luck. And two astronomer friends of mine there also report seeing no such drawings -- more's the pity. The illusion of a structured object outlined around the bright lights seems to be restricted to people watching the videos.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I always said............If you see something that is lit up like a Christmas tree..........then it probably isn't ET.

Even us primitive humans have managed to create and use stealth technology.
Would a highly advance ET civilization create a craft that could be seen flying around by all and sundry....... all lit up!

edit on 13-7-2013 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
This looks like a swarm of small, remote-controlled micro-drones flying in formation to me.

Picture this: Country purchases 50 of these for military/law enforcement use.

Vendor says "We can make them fly in tight formation".

Govt says: "Oh yeah? Show us how!"

And that's all there is to it. Hundreds of people see lights flying in formation at night.

All it is is a handful of man-made, remote controlled drones showing off formation-flight at night when it is dark.

The only other explanation? Some kind of meteor that has entered earth's atmosphere and is breaking apart from heat/air friction.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Lada2000

The only other explanation?

The reentry and burn up of the Cygnus Mass Simulator , its mentioned several times in the thread .

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

there were lights spotted in 2016 that look exactly the same as the ones in the OP

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ssenerawa

This was a reentry.

www.slate.com...

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join