It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swarm of Lights Appear Over Argentina and Chile And Is Filmed From Six Cameras.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+77 more 
posted on May, 10 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

There was a swarm of lights that appeared in the skies over Argentina and Chile on May 9th, 2013. This video shows the swarm, or cluster of shining lights from three different cameras; it seems to me that the first two are from Argentina and the third is from Chile.

I am very happy to be able to post this as I am always on the lookout for good videos like this and they are very hard to come by these days.

Please excuse the lack of translation, I do speak some Spanish, but very little. Maybe other members can help us out with that. I did use Google to translate some of the YouTube comments and some folks seem to think that they are meteors.

I am really not sure what to think, and look forward to figuring it out together.

Thanks ATS,

edit on 11-5-2013 by Bybyots because:

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bybyots

There was a swarm of lights that appeared in the skies over Argentina and Chile during the annular solar eclipse that occurred on May 9th, 2013.

Not sure why there should be any supposed connection to the annular eclipse, because it wasnt visible in either of the countries that you mention.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
the thing is

it looks like one object...the lights stay perfectly relative to each other

anyway...iv stopped wondering about these things

cause i think they are domestic...from the private sector...and the military complex dont seem to be that bothered...therefore....

wait untill they land..harpoons and nets at the ready!

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
They look part of the same... alien aircraft!

Their position seems to outline it's hull

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Thanks alfa1,

I am trying to figure this out, I assumed that it was during the eclipse from the video title. I am going to correct it as soon as I figure it out. There is a person on YouTube saying that the footage was somehow stolen.

Stby.

ETA: I apologize, no eclipse involved. It was a tag at the end of the video and it confused me. Thanks for the heads up.
edit on 10-5-2013 by Bybyots because:

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

Good find!

Not sure what it is but I doubt that they're meteors. Very impressive.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Thanks OP. S&F

First in awhile - that has me scratching my head! I'm looking forward to the theories on this UFO.

Cirque

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

First in awhile - that has me scratching my head! I'm looking forward to the theories on this UFO

That's what many seem to be expressing on YouTube, but it doesn't look like it's going to garner much interest here; at least not on this particular thread.

Oh well, it's going nuts on YouTube and the rest of the UFO sites. It's easily the most interesting video in quite a while.

Thanks for posting Cirque,

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
That was one of the better vids I have seen on the subject. S&F

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
This video was posted by the YT member that said his 'material' was stolen; it is the second video from the video posted in the OP.

Neuquen Argentina. May 09, 2013

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
This topic was previously posted here...

Two short videos from Argentina

Seems to me that the video from Chile must be the most recent addition and that is why I was able to find it first.

ATS, that is 6 (Six!) different cameras

I know we are all fatigued. But this is a really good one for such a dry spell.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
the "lights" went out. lights from terrestrial, extraterrestrial crafts do not go out.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a cluster of meteorites passing by us. The thing is now were is the bigger chunk that drags clusters of these guys at?

We might be in trouble of a large object hitting us or our moon.

edit on 7/30/2012 by dreamfox1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamfox1
a cluster of meteorites passing by us. The thing is now were is the bigger chunk that drags clusters of these guys at?

We might be in trouble of a large object hitting us or our moon.

edit on 7/30/2012 by dreamfox1 because: (no reason given)

Why would meteorites flash like that then disappear?

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by JrDavis

some burning up as they enter our atmosphere

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
i think our main problem is that we so desperately want to "believe" subconsciously or not we accept anything we see and are willing to defend to the death that it is definitive proof ET is finally here at last.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

Genuinely a great find.....

What the heck is this..?

I was in Argentina back in March and up in Cordoba they reported regular sightings but this one looks like a solid object or as some suggest a passing meteor shower ..?

Regards

PDUK

+2 more 
posted on May, 11 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I've never seen a meteor travel that long, going that slow...the lights appear to stay the same distance of each other for a while which I don't believe meteors do either..

Lets see..they r lanterns, flares, lenses glares on each camera lens..swamp gas..a swarm of giant mutant lightning bugs..but not a UFO..(sarcasm) I'm more impressed with these videos than I was with the pheonix lights. Can't wait for some "official" explanation. If they do that there..

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
It screams man made, in fact, from kites to lanterns of some sort (although the lanterns look a bit different), I don't see a reason to pay attention to this. Someone clearly made a prank...

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

Ok. Don't beat me up for saying it.

Large Kite with fiber optics?

Just a guess.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join