It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery Aircraft Frightens Quincy Residents..what is it looking for so close to Boston?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Found this in a forum...I think people are more annoyed than scared

REALLY!!! People, stop saying it’s “frightening” like your a bunch of simpleton wimps. Someone suggest shoot it, ok then, I will. I have watched it also for a week, and I am tired of all the whoohaa about it. I have a permit for my 50 cal sniper rifle with night vision, and tonight, I WILL shoot it. And being a Marine vet sniper, I never miss. I will hit it and I will bring it down. I’m serious, I am going to shoot it, and will do it from a place around here that no one will see or catch me. I know all the hiding places, and known them since I was a kid here. Don’t worry, I will muffle my shot. If it’s a drone, I will bring it down tonight. I will let it make a particular pass away from peoples houses, and then bring it down.

For his sake and the pilots I hope no one does but...

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Reportedly it's a Cessna 208, registration N1132F, which belongs to the FBI.

It's also allegedly been reported as N906TM, which opens up a huge mystery. The airworthiness certificate is registered to RKT Productions LLC in Virginia. There is an RKT Productions listed in Washington that has existed for five months, but the aircraft was delivered to them two years ago. A search of them in Virginia just turns up aircraft they own.
edit on 5/10/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

If you cross-reference the tail number, Mode-S/Hex, you come up with the following:

ModeS___Reg_____ICAO__Type__Serial____Operator
AC872B - N906TM - C182 - Cessna 182 - 18282269 - FBI

edit on 5/12/2013 by weavty1 because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join