It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benghazi memo edits show State, White House involvement

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

They "knew" well in advance, they were given specific warning of the attack planned at that consulate and that it would likely happen on 9/11.

They were given choices, and ignored them.

Just like they are ignoring the choices they have now.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ausername
Any administration that would go to these lengths to lie and cover up the truth, and is still attempting to halt any further disclosures on these matters should at least alarm you all.

If they got caught here, just imagine what they have gotten away with that you are still unaware of.

A thoroughly corrupt administration.

Jay Carney was still in full-on lying mode today at the press conference.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

.. Republicans: "Duuh, hello we've been pointing this out for a long time now!" Democrats: "Huh, er, what? *sigh* This Benghazi stuff is old news, nothing to see here. Hey did you see that Jodi Arias was convicted the other day?"
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Yes, Jodi Arias has been all over court tv. I can't believe it, this story is so much bigger than that one ever was; It is such a shame the way media is able to steer an audience away from what is really news.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
S&F to bump the thread.

More of a lurker here but have been waiting on this thread and am disappointed with the lack of information and opinions.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ausername
reply to post by SunnyDee

They "knew" well in advance, they were given specific warning of the attack planned at that consulate and that it would likely happen on 9/11.

They were given choices, and ignored them.

Just like they are ignoring the choices they have now.

Didn't they know something about Boston too? Hey you get away with it once, then you feel you can get away with it again; and they are.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarsInDust

.. Republicans: "Duuh, hello we've been pointing this out for a long time now!" Democrats: "Huh, er, what? *sigh* This Benghazi stuff is old news, nothing to see here. Hey did you see that Jodi Arias was convicted the other day?"
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Yes, Jodi Arias has been all over court tv. I can't believe it, this story is so much bigger than that one ever was; It is such a shame the way media is able to steer an audience away from what is really news.

Jodi Arias was top story on ALL the msm websites today. Most all the others you had to scroll to the very bottom of the screen to see anything about Benghazi. And MSNBC was the only one that had zero coverage of it.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

A large special operations force is located in Naval Air Station Sigonella. A quick google search shows this to be true. It is less than a 2 hour flight from Sigonella to Benghazi in an AC-130. An AC-130 uses turbo props for flight. Basically a super fast propeller. No jet engines. If turbo props can get you to Beghazi in 2 hours, how fast would a jet engine get you there?

Drones bomb Pakistan without question violating the country's sovereignity. We don't ask Pakistan's permission to do this, but we asked Libya which caused a delay in response. They do so to kill terrorists, but won't to rescue fellow Americans?

I can not find a single instance anywhere on the internet or from reading where the State Department has been given ANY authority to deal with SOCOM. To the contrary they have been rebuffed of attempts in the past. Only the Commander-in-chief and a select set of DoD officers can order around SOCOM. So who gave that stand down order?

I don't want to hear about budget cuts and all that non-sense. I want an answer to these three questions.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
reply to post by nighthawk1954

Benghazi memo edits show State, White House involvement,

or because there is always a patsy ready to fall upon their sword for the emperor. In this case, Hilary seems a likely candidate for that self-sacrifice.

Kind of odd... there's no love lost between the Clintons and Obamas but... in politics, that doesn't matter.

If, indeed, Hillary turns out to be the sacrificial lamb, you can bet there will be a helluva payoff since she is the supposed Dem leading candidate for president in 2016.

If Hillary does turn out to be the patsy, then you can also bet that Obama was neck deep in the sh_t storm.

Personally I think Hillary is damaged goods anyway for a 2016 run...the stain from this will continue to follow her, and I am not sure, but I believe she had a small stroke when she had her fall. She does not seem the same person since then. That in itself would seem to preclude her running in 2016. Therefore her sacrifice in taking the blame for Obama's mess would not be as large a sacrifice as it would appear.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join