It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witness: Boston cop shot by other cops, not Tsarnaev brothers.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

WOW

Thanks for the link. That is a dedicated TRUE PATRIOT!

I even donated a very small amount of cash. Looks like a tough job, good for him.

What is truly profound though, is the genocide are own government is involved in overseas.

How many 8 year old boys have our military killed again???

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss
reply to post by frazzle

Honestly, if I had time I would, but I haven't been able to tune into the deeper controversies, the behind the scenes stuff. Can only hold fast on the front lines of what was in everyones faces, the civil liberties side of this.

But do note I mostly worded my part here in terms of the shootout. If cops are after you, especially when the lead suspects in multiple homicides, and you shoot at them, the body count is on your head, and youre forever guilty in C o Public opinion.

Likewise, I expect those kids surely did do the crime. But like Lee Harvey Oswald, that doesn't mean the story ends there, and look forward to seeing the cleaned up results of all the digging in the fog so many have been doing.

9b0Keep in mind, there didn't even have to be other shooters in the JFK case, the unprecedented number of witnesses found dead, much like the 25 dead Navy SEALs that 'killed' 'Osama', that, and motives, is all that even has to be presented for a conviction in a proper system of justice.
edit on 11-5-2013 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

The deepest part of the story is exactly as you pointed out, "the civil liberties side of this" and the question becomes who is it that's willing to do whatever it takes to convince the American people they must give up those civil liberties without a big fuss?

You're right that the reduction in civil liberties due to crime has been ongoing for a great many years and none of the previous major events that resulted in a loss of liberty have been satisfactorily resolved. But we still got the restrictions that those who WANT such restrictions, put into law.

So surely the answer regarding who benefits most from a further erosion of our liberties is not a couple of Chechen brothers, even if, as it was reported, Tamerlan didn't believe the 911 commission report. Most of us don't.

Again, it doesn't matter what you suspect. There is no evidence showing your suspicions are based on more than an acceptance of the official pronouncements.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb

Originally posted by eisegesis
Someone should make a new thread, (I know...) and condense all of the information during the day of the bombing and also the day of his capture. We need all statements and testimonies in one location to properly cross examine this event. A timeline would be nice to coincide with the events as well.

I am trying to keep my sanity while reading these threads and I keep becoming more confused. Maybe confusion comes more naturally to me than others though.

what do you think would happen if the world found out that this
was all fabricated BS?

Nothing would happen. The government would simply admit that it was all a drill. And explain that it was necessary to keep up the illusion that it was real, in order to make the drill sufficiently realistic, that they could monitor and observe how all the different branches of government acting together would respond to this type of event. They needed to measure the effectiveness of the different branches of government "to coordinate their efforts" in responding, to see what changes may need to be made to make the government more efficient.

That's why they announced it was just a drill. So, that, if necessary, they could point to the truth, that they did, in fact, alert people that they were just having a drill.

They cover the cover, and are completely covered on all sides, no matter what you find out about them.

edit on 11-5-2013 by SQUEALER because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NickDC202

(1) The FBI who received a rare warning from Russian officials about Tamerlan Tsarnaev in 2001, actually interviewed Tamerlan and fully vetted him vetted Tamerlan but their probe not produce any 'derogatory' information and the matter was put 'to bed.' The FBI was unaware of Tamerlan's six month trip to Russia due to a spelling error.

A spelling error? Sounds pretty hokey to me. Get on a plane without proper ID or passport. But I'm thinking the Russian angle is in the mix somehow and I found this little gem to be intriguing so here are a few snippets:

The most charitable theory, to me, would be that this Boston bombing may have been a particularly nasty example of blowback. Certainly there is reason to look carefully at the possibility of some US effort having been made to recruit at least Tamerlan, the older Tsarnaev brother, to work against Russia -- an effort that might then have backfired if he later turned against his American "handlers" for some reason, ...

There are, of course, also darker possibilities, which an honest and thorough investigator would want to follow. A key would be knowing what if any contacts there were between either of the Tsarnaev brothers and the CIA.

In fact, if anything, Tamerlan, allegedly the dominant figure of the pair, to the extent that he had been political at all, had seemingly been more focused on the suffering of his native Chechens and fellow Muslims in Russia, which would make an attack on the US a peculiar turn indeed.

www.blogfrommiddleeast.com...

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
What happened to North Korea and their Threats ? to attack America ,which seemed to suddenly stop with the Boston bombing ? did Kim get scared when he saw that ? or its football season over there now ? did he meet a new girl ? or the CIA decided to post phone this fake threat from NK ?

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by bronto
What happened to North Korea and their Threats ? to attack America ,which seemed to suddenly stop with the Boston bombing ? did Kim get scared when he saw that ? or its football season over there now ? did he meet a new girl ? or the CIA decided to post phone this fake threat from NK ?

You noticed that, huh? Good for you.

But, did you notice that when the London Bombing occurred, the violent IRA suddenly gave up their terrorist activities and signed a peace deal?

IRA didn't want people to think of them as the same people who wear turbans.

Clever planning by the Brits, to pull the IRA in line.

edit on 11-5-2013 by SQUEALER because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Tamerlan didn't believe the 911 commission report.

Got a link for that?

Again, it doesn't matter what you suspect. There is no evidence showing your suspicions are based on more than an acceptance of the official pronouncements.

I wouldn't cut him off so quickly. It seems he just needs more time to "tune into the deeper controversies."

I like what you brought up about the spelling error though. I'm trying to dig up more information on these eyewitnesses currently.

To take a page from misinformation 101; the eyewitnesses are always used in favor or against, to the posters liking. I've seen it in the 9/11 posts. "Certain people" on here will use eyewitnesses as their backbone of discussion but, will denounce eyewitness testimonies when their task is to defend the "official story".

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
While the following might merit own thread, the discussion here is most interesting (and civil) so I'm opting to post it here:

I came across the following story:
FBI surrounds house of Saudi student following sightings of him with pressure cooker pot, only to find he was cooking rice
www.dailymail.co.uk... 490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

I would ask you all to look at the photo of the student holding the pressure cooker because when I saw it I was surprised by the question that I have after seeing it (and after searching I have no answer to it so I'll throw it out to you folks):
Has anyone been able to verify that a pressure cooker the size of those used in the Boston Marathon Incident would even fit in the backpacks that we see the Tsarnaev brothers wearing in the photos of them at the marathon? If so, would the volume of the pressure cooker in those specific backpacks match the volume of the backpacks in the photos of the Tsarnaev brothers wearing them?

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by eisegesis

Tamerlan didn't believe the 911 commission report.

Got a link for that?

It was a tweet by the younger brother, not Tamarlan. "the younger bomber is apparently 911 TRUTHER believing 911 to be an "inside job" based on a single tweet." open.salon.com...

One thing's for sure, we can't ask either one of them what they thought of 911, now can we"? But you don't have to be a Muslim to disbelieve that story or report. Hell, the chairman of the 911 committee was disgusted enough with the level of deception that he wrote a book about it.

Chairman, 9/11 Commission, Thomas H. Kean, Former Governor of New Jersey
"FAA and NORAD officials advanced an account of 9/11 that was untrue...We, to this day, don't know why NORAD told us what they told us...It was just so far from the truth."

Vice Chairman, 9/11 Commission, Lee Hamilton, Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, Homeland Security Advisory Council

"we got started late; we had a very short time frame...we did not have enough money...We had a lot of people strongly opposed to what we did. We had a lot of trouble getting access to documents and to people. ... So there were all kinds of reasons we thought we were set up to fail"

And they weren't alone in their assessment of fraud and deception:
www.allenroland.com...

As far as witnesses are concerned, there are some darned good ones dating back twelve years and still the government sticks like glue to their conspiracy theory. But we should believe them "this time"?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join