It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witness: Boston cop shot by other cops, not Tsarnaev brothers.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on May, 10 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Lets call it yet another "inconsistency", "mistake" or "reporting error" due to all the confusion.

Others who are more cynical will simply call it another lie, one of many stemming from this bizarre story.

Originally we were told that Officer Richard Donohue was severely wounded by the Boston Marathon bombing suspects.

Wait a second, witnesses suggest friendly fire felled MBTA officer.

Eyewitness accounts strongly suggest that MBTA Transit Police Officer Richard H. Donohue Jr. was shot and nearly killed by a fellow officer in Watertown April 19 during the hail of gunfire unleashed on Dzhokhar Tsarnaev as the suspected terrorist made a getaway in a carjacked sport utility vehicle.

Dyson said she had offered to make a statement to police.

"No thank you ma'am. Our version sounds better".

The shooting of Donohue is the most serious of three possible accidental shootings during the hunt for the suspected bombers...

Just WOW.

This is at-least the second witness to come forward with a contradictory account of this incident:

edit on 10-5-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Well obviously they aren't going to brag about their incompetence; why the hell would the cops admit to killing one of their own when there is a boogeyman just begging to take the fall?

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
If the Clint Eastwood and Bruce Willis movies are any indication
It was probably the one honest cop they had

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

I can see a possible scenario :- Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is hold up by a large number of police and other agencies.
He puts his hands up offering to surrender. Transit Police Officer Richard H. Donohue Jr. is somehow the nearest to the suspect or perceives that he intends to surrender. He being young and relatively fresh at suspect apprehension, walks towards Dzhokhar.

Some agent or officer see's the opportunity to really put this guy away and prevent him from having any leg to stand on in court, they really don't want him talking.

The agent / officer shoots Richard in the back. This happens so quickly whilst a hail of bullets ring out and bring both Dzhokhar and Richard down. Then the gun is planted and the story goes to air.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
this is all storyboarded out. and it is all fantasy.
no-one was hurt in the making of this soap-opera.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
Well obviously they aren't going to brag about their incompetence; why the hell would the cops admit to killing one of their own when there is a boogeyman just begging to take the fall?

The way that works is if the cops get into a shootout and happen to hit one of their own bad guy gets the charges. They wouldn't have been there in the first place had it not been for boogeyman.

Its like the driver of the get away car getting capital charges for a shooting in the hold up. He gets charged the same.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

...at least a dozen police ­officers from four departments exchanged up to 300 rounds of gunfire with Dzhokhar’s older brother, Tamerlan Tsarnaev.

Based on witness accounts, there was no "exchange" of gunfire, it was all one sided from the police.

But the story is getting more and more bizarre.

Werent we first told that the brothers "charged police while firing" and or "ran out of bullets" in the process?

Who would "charge" 10, 20, 30, 50 cops who are shooting at you?

Furthermore, how did either of the brothers escape after being fired at 300 times? I doubt that any car could escape such a barrage let alone a human. And keep in mind, that the green tipped 5.56 are armor piercing rounds.

Were these cops the worst shots on the planet? Were they shooting blanks?

The aunt told us that the older brother was the naked man arrested earlier in the evening and somehow the younger brother leaves unscathed not once, but twice?

I'm starting to consider the possibility that there were other "actors" during this whole scenario.

edit on 10-5-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The account of the friendly fire incident was in the Boston Globe. I'm assuming that there is abundant evidence to back this story up. If so, that is one more charge that can be taken off Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's indictment.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I believe this witness. You know, many of the incidents that we discuss on this site as being possible conspiracies all seem to have one thing in common...There are witnesses who claimed to see something else. Witnesses, especially when there are many, usually are able to get the broader aspects of what they see correct. They may overlook minute details, but sometimes they do not overlook anything. Witnesses are essential to proving what really happened. And the police do not take a statement, because they wish to lie about what happened. This happens all the time, and sometimes it even makes the newspapers or on television, but rarely.

The corruption in the police departments around the country is staggering, but unlike the government, the police department usually cannot pull the same strings to keep this stuff out of the media. And the media often does not have any loyalty to the police, so they will print stuff like this. But sometimes they won't because they do have a relationship with the local police. But the police definitely lie to cover up the truth, usually because they are at fault.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Like was said above, the way it works (and the way the police report it, because that's simply how it works) is if a cop is harmed in the line of duty and it relates to a suspect. The suspect is charged. For example, if the cops have the wrong address of a drug bust, break in, and shoot a family inside. The drug bust subject when he's finally captured gets sentenced for the earlier killings as well. If the cops shot this officer, the way it works is because they were performing actions relating to a certain suspect, that suspect is the one charged.

That's standard operating procedure for all cops, pretty much across the world and has been for a long time.
edit on 11-5-2013 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
It is um pretty sad um that um this um women um is um unable to um form um a sentence um without um using UM! Seriously this irks me that people with this poor of speaking skills are even allowed on the air. It seriously makes my ears bleed. Throws your credibility out the window as far as I am concerned.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Just caught this report from the news Channel RT......

youtu.be...

Pretty scary time to be living in the US.

SIEGE HILE OBAMA! (the puppet)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

Hell, I remember the whole Tillman thing. The best way to address stupid is to cover it up apparently.

Originally posted by XGodofWar
It is um pretty sad um that um this um women um is um unable to um form um a sentence um without um using UM! Seriously this irks me that people with this poor of speaking skills are even allowed on the air. It seriously makes my ears bleed. Throws your credibility out the window as far as I am concerned.

The problem isn't "poor speaking skills", She is nervous. Use of filler language such as "Um" and "like" increases when one is nervous. Instead of being pretentious try understanding most of us are not TV news anchors and probably haven't spent our entire life in front of a camera or micropphone. Should these street reporters make sure everyone has a doctorate degree before they interview them?
edit on 11-5-2013 by antonia because: added a thought

edit on 11-5-2013 by antonia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Someone should make a new thread, (I know...) and condense all of the information during the day of the bombing and also the day of his capture. We need all statements and testimonies in one location to properly cross examine this event. A timeline would be nice to coincide with the events as well.

I am trying to keep my sanity while reading these threads and I keep becoming more confused. Maybe confusion comes more naturally to me than others though.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
Others who are more cynical will simply call it another lie, one of many stemming from this bizarre story.

You know there are times when false reporting is a disservice. And then there are times when it is more like a white lie. So, he was caught down range of a firefight involving a suspect who had just bombed 200 people and got wounded by friendly fire and someone said it was enemy fire.

Big deal.

It could have happened. Even the lady questioning the report says that he APPEARED to have been wounded by friendly fire.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

ummm seriously
a speak nazi!
ummmm....
what is your ummmm.....badge n..uuuummmm...ber again?
edit on 11-5-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Its becoming more and more common for these inconistancies to be brough to light. With social media and places like ATS people finally feel like they have a voice. We know things like this have happened forever and will continue to happen. Its not going to get better. Once enough crap has been proven, the true tyrannical government that is the USA will rise up against its own people. Its happening piece by piece. With each new election brings more regulation, more rules and less control of your own life. The only thing we can do is keep questioning everything and hope you have survival skills when the **it hits the fan. As for this case, the truth may come out, but most of the sheeple will continue to believe MM reports.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

ummm seriously
a speak nazi!

Um, What part of SPEAK NAZI's love you more than. UM, Jesus do you not, UM, understand?
edit on 11-5-2013 by Miracula because: UM

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
It's amazing to me that for some of you who supposedly "question everything," this actually never applies to anything said that might fuel your conspiracy theory.

It's amusing that anything said by police, MSM, the government, or other sources if it doesn't create a conspiracy is always a lie. Correction: OUR government. Anything said by a foreign government, if it goes against the U.S. government is believed.. even if it's a dictatorship, despotic, fascist, or autocracy. And anything said by any witness is automatically believed - if it furthers your theory / agenda. I see "I believe him / her!" pop up in many threads in regards to witnesses come forth. Without any knowledge whatsoever of that witnesses tenacity to make up stories, to have perhaps not been in a spot to actually clearly see anything, to want to be in the spotlight, who might have a grudge against the police, etc.

The new motto of ATS: Deny Ignorance! Unless it furthers my Agenda.

<<   2  3 >>

join