It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blast rips through Moscow bus on Victory Day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Blast rips through Moscow bus on Victory Day

rt.com

An explosion has hit a bus in northern Moscow, ripping the vehicle's roof off and shattering its windows. At least one person has reportedly been injured. The blast comes as Russia marks the 68th anniversary of its victory in World War II.

DETAILS TO FOLLOW
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Edit: It appears to be a gas cylinder that exploded, nothing more.

What the hell is going on in Russia, this is the next explosion in two days , yesterday a train got derailed

See link for article.
Huge blaze as Russian fuel tanks derail, thousands flee (PHOTOS, VIDEO)
rt.com...

This might be unrelated, but strange though.

Updates to follow.

Edit: A picture got released, looks more like an accident, still..

Edit: Twitter

RT ‏@RT_com 2m
UPDATE: Bus blast in northern Moscow result of gas tank explosion, according to preliminary reports on.rt.com...

So, lets wait and see if it sticks to this story.

rt.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 9-5-2013 by Senduko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Wonder if their citizens call the attacks false flags...

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

RT ‏@RT_com 56s
DETAILS: One passerby injured as a result of bus explosion in northern Moscow on.rt.com...

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Windows blown out and only one injured? Must have been just the driver cruising around.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Grrrr! I really hate when RT does this, it's the second time I posted something on breaking and then turned out to be something utterly stupid. So nothing bad just a fuel cilinder that got busted.

Well all for the better though, I just hate to get caught be sensationalism.

This is the full article

An explosion has hit a bus in northern Moscow, ripping the vehicle's roof off and shattering its windows. At least two people have reportedly been injured. The blast comes as Russia marks the 68th anniversary of its victory in World War II.

A fuel cylinder reportedly exploded inside a gas-powered bus near Rechnoy Vokzal Metro station in the far north of the Russian capital. The incident occurred at around 5:50pm local time (1350 GMT).

A female pedestrian was injured by glass fragments from the explosion, the Moscow police press service told RIA Novosti.

The blast wave also damaged a shuttle bus.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

No more Russian bus riding for me.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

...An explosion has hit a bus in northern Moscow, ripping the vehicle's roof off and shattering its windows....

Looking at the pics above (if they are from the actual accident showing the actual bus that experienced the explosion) it seems this bus still has it's roof.

Hmmm.... Something just does not seem right....

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Senduko
Grrrr! I really hate when RT does this, it's the second time I posted something on breaking and then turned out to be something utterly stupid. So nothing bad just a fuel cilinder that got busted.

Well all for the better though, I just hate to get caught be sensationalism.

This is the full article

An explosion has hit a bus in northern Moscow, ripping the vehicle's roof off and shattering its windows. At least two people have reportedly been injured. The blast comes as Russia marks the 68th anniversary of its victory in World War II.

A fuel cylinder reportedly exploded inside a gas-powered bus near Rechnoy Vokzal Metro station in the far north of the Russian capital. The incident occurred at around 5:50pm local time (1350 GMT).

A female pedestrian was injured by glass fragments from the explosion, the Moscow police press service told RIA Novosti.

The blast wave also damaged a shuttle bus.

Can I say it first? FALSE FLAG.

Sounds like TRPTB (The Russian Powers That Be) are covering it up with a story about a fuel tank explosion. Like, those explode all the time, spontaneously, right? Think of the children that could have been on that bus. They should consider banning all gas fueled transportation, for safety sake....think of the children.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Lol; Still two explosion almost on the same day, kinda strange though. Might just have been a warning, who will tell.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Yet another chilling example of Propanian terrorism.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The Russians have a very fitting term which perfectly describes this phenomena:

"Painted Rust"

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Awwww schucks, who cares if it was just a mechanical failure....Lets blame the Chechans...

I hope their isnt any chechan mechanics in the bus depot......i can feel the finger pointing now....point, point, point.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

The bus in the first pic looks as if the explosion came from the inside.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I can understand the OPs stance concernimg the article, yea gas cylinder yada yada, but the fact that it happened on a russian holiday is what got the conspiracy juices flowing...much like the boston marathon.

XL5

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
In one of the pictures it looks like there is some sort of pressure cooker AD above the bus. In my opinion, its some sort of group doing this that is not anti-american, instead, I think they are trying to bully the govt.s of the world into something.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
Yet another chilling example of Propanian terrorism.

The blast no doubt by the opposition whom are supporting if i may say dare say it the Free Pussy Rioters. These are the same actions that started the Arab Spring In Libya,Egypt, Syria. And it seems the NGOs want to do it again in Russia.

Fear and terrorism is there divide and conquer game.

new topics

top topics

join