It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jfk: where is the blood?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
How did I know it would be you making this ludicris thread? Do you think anything is real? It's one thing to question the events surrounding JFK, and I think it is fairly widely believed that we don't know the complete truth regarding his assassination, but to be very clear, HE GOT SHOT IN THE HEAD AND DIED.

Was it Oswald? I think so, but I don't think he was acting alone. There is plenty of evidence out there, the result of people from all over the world questioning and researching. But this absolutely nothing to indicate the thing was faked.

Seriously. I have yet to find one single tragic event in the recent history of the United States that you believe actually happened.

link   
Should this thread not be in the hoax forum....
Please, be content with the FACT that the man died because he rubbed up a whole lot of bad people the wrong way...
The CIA
The federal reserve
The Cubans
The Mafia
LBJ

link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by andy1972

Indeed.... Well put.

I'd note that we have a member here that made a number of threads on the JFK Assasination (Rising Against) where I'd call the level of research and quality of work at near commercial level for depth. Certainly not a believer or one to just accept the official line on it, either. I really enjoyed the threads, too. Alas... He was promoted to Moderator and the flow of threads kinda dried up for what I'm sure are a variety of reasons.

However, they do stand in the message archive for all to see and learn from. Perhaps a good place to start for folks like the OP? Just my two cents.

thanks for the 2 cents wrabbit. i have read all rising againsts jfk threads and he flatout
refuses to deal with any of the fakery issues brought up by culto in the thread linked
above. very telling, and typical.

do you know what that hole is on jfk's cheek? maybe you can ask rising against?

a squib like that wouldn't contain much 'blood'.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

Op... I think you really have far too much time on your hands. I looked at your linked "proof" and aside from the fact it's a blog post made with far more guess, supposition and general seat of the pants logic than I've seen in a LONG time...it's got nothing in basis to support a thing about it.

How about examples of these devices that supposedly made "fake" blood spray? In fact, you know? Hold that thought.... This is really running into the distasteful with something of an extreme, given a look at what you're now backing this with for proof. Ugh....

wayyyy...too much time.

@ on last reply above this one

I'd love to see any serious effort, with equally well supported data and analysis used to refute Rising Against's threads and conclusions. Wild guess work doesn't even approach the bar of what would be required for me to question the degree of serious research those represent. I've literally read books with less analysis than some of his threads carried.

edit on 9-5-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Proven? Faked event?

I think we need a seminar here on Proof vs. Suspicion vs. Opinion. There seems to be a great deal of ...blurring...between those three things. I might add a couple other categories? That wouldn't be nice though.

It's a bit ghoulish to examine the event that closely with that particular angle in mind. The man really was killed and at Parkland Hospital, he really was pronounced dead, to make it official. There may be a good deal to do with the event and aftermath which still leave intelligent people to debate with vigor ...but this isn't Hollywood and that wasn't an actor. It was the President being shot in full color. Blood isn't always what movies show it to be in such a circumstance.

you are smart wrabbit, but i bet you didn't read the thread i linked either.
not very smart to be so cock-sure then, is it?

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Yes.. I read the top post of that thread, laying out your 'case'. As I just said I did. If there was more, further down, excuse me... My time is more valuable than to spend with more of the same, given how it opened for the Moderator posted "facts" at that link.

I try and deal in fact, or at least, well researched conclusion. I go to other sites around the net when I want a look into Crazy Town to see what the residents there might be up to. Ugh...

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1972

Originally posted by OutonaLimb
they are busted, and the above thread move is damage control by ATS!

short and sweet.

The man had the right side of his head blown away infront of a nation..his wife, the car and the cop on the bike behind were smothered with blood and brain matter....

no he did not. no they were not.
david copperfield didn't really make the statue of liberty disappear.
he just made it look like he did.

index to the thread that proves the jfk assassination was a faked/staged/hoaxed event.
edit on 9-5-2013 by OutonaLimb because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Yes.. I read the top post of that thread, laying out your 'case'. As I just said I did. If there was more, further down, excuse me... My time is more valuable than to spend with more of the same, given how it opened for the Moderator posted "facts" at that link.

I try and deal in fact, or at least, well researched conclusion. I go to other sites around the net when I want a look into Crazy Town to see what the residents there might be up to. Ugh...

see index to the thread above.

now...WHAT IS THAT DAMN HOLE IN JFK'S CHEEK???
explain please.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

<< 1   >>

join