It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jfk: where is the blood?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

so, where is the blood?

my jkf went on his
merry way
thread was dumped into ludicous internet lies (LOL) forum even though
it is now proven that the assassination was a faked event.
the best way to discredit truth is through ridicule.

what else could account for the lack of blood?

they are busted, and the above thread move is damage control by ATS!

short and sweet.

edit on 9-5-2013 by OutonaLimb because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Proven? Faked event?

I think we need a seminar here on Proof vs. Suspicion vs. Opinion. There seems to be a great deal of ...blurring...between those three things. I might add a couple other categories? That wouldn't be nice though.

It's a bit ghoulish to examine the event that closely with that particular angle in mind. The man really was killed and at Parkland Hospital, he really was pronounced dead, to make it official. There may be a good deal to do with the event and aftermath which still leave intelligent people to debate with vigor ...but this isn't Hollywood and that wasn't an actor. It was the President being shot in full color. Blood isn't always what movies show it to be in such a circumstance.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb

so, where is the blood?

my jkf went on his
merry way

short and sweet.

JFK assassination a proven faked event? Lack of blood? Did you see Jackie's skirt and jacket? No wonder your original post was dumped in the ludicrous internet lie bin. I am on the conspiracy bandwagon re the assassination. That being said, it was a real event, the questions are who did it and why, not did it really happen.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
That 3-4 inch hole in JFK's neck was a tracheotomy incision performed at the hospital OVER the original throat wound.He had died by then.I've had that operation and will always have that scar.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Ever see some road kill that is completely smashed yet have no pools of blood around it?

Not unusual at all not to see a lot of blood. I'm no medical expert but I've seen plenty of living things tore up with hardly any blood noticable yet sometimes if something is cut in just the right spot you see blood flow for days.

Maybe it has to do with the impact or stress on the physical body but its certainly not unusual.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

That's because a bullet cuts the veins. If an animal gets ran over they smash but most of the time the animals skin stays in tact. That means the blood would only come from the mouth were they cough it up. If the skin did rip then there hair would probably clot it up a little to.
I'm not a Doctor or anything, but I've seen a lot of road kill. I also hunt and when I shoot a deer I follow a good blood trail.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
If the part of the brain in charge of heart function was destroyed, the heart would stop, yeah?

Bloodflow relies on the heart. Not sure how many beats after the neurons stop firing or visa versa.

I'm sure a Coroner could answer this definitively.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
after watching youtube video of people being shot on cctv, well there will not be blood instantly,

this is not proof of anything.

The only question to ask like someone has stated, who did it and from angle was the shoot fired from.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Failed, the whole investigation failed and folks bought the lies.
But that was 50 years ago and any involved got away CLEAN.
To prosecute any involved would be quite fruitless, as these people would be a minimum of 70 years old but more like 80 or 90.
This is why I believe ANY conspiracy theory is worth a look, even something so cut and dry as say a bombing where you see the bomber set the package down and walk away...

Trust nothing, investigate everything.
But JFK's murderers got off scott free and will never be prosecuted, it pains me to say.
Like giving a 90 year old nazi the death penalty, who wins that fight?

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
-This is a very hard subject for me but I will give my opinion for what its worth.

I saw the aftermath of someone being shot in the head (a suicide). My wife and I were awakened by our neighbor (his wife) who was screaming for us to help. This man shot himself with a .38 minites before while sitting in his minivan.

When I ran down there and we pulled him out there was a tiny hole with a very small amount of blood which would "bubble up" and then drip in a very thick drop. He was still alive at this time.

I was in shock but remember thinking that there wasnt very much blood at all (I know its very morbid but I distinctly remember this...)

Long story short he was airlifted to a trauma center where he died several hours later.

-Anyhow when the medics arrived we had him on the ground and were applying pressure to his head. They told us to back up and let him lay down on his own. His wife said she didnt want to release the pressure so he didnt bleed to death and the medics said "He wont bleed to death-n That isnt an issue."

-A couple days later I saw the inside of the Van. There was pieces of skull and blood everywhere. Apparently there would be an initial burst of blood and then not much, the death is caused from brain swelling from fragmentation (at least in the case I saw-)

-Anyhow it was really bad and I still have issues with it but I wanted to chime in here because there really wasnt much blood at all on his clothing, face, etc- It was NOT like in the movies where there is blood "squirting".

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by amraks
after watching youtube video of people being shot on cctv, well there will not be blood instantly

This is true. A gunshot doesn't necessarily mean there will be oodles of blood. It just depends if a vein or artery is hit.

I think people like the OP watch too many movies and think a gunshot will always look like a ketchup factory explosion.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
You do not bleed profusely upon impact (clutching throat at entry). Give the heart about 2 seconds and it will BEGIN to bleed out thru the entry point(s).

But true, a shot say to the head....and youll see blood everywhere immediately.

That wound was a HOLE.

You realize its still possible to shoot someone more than a couple times coming at you with a small caliber say 22...and they'll keep coming at you till they drop, rt? Like in the movies?

Wheres the blood then? Working its was to the surface-wounds. You are assuming a bullet wound will bleed instantly. They do not always.

In fact, some dribble and hardly bleed.

edit on 05/05/13 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

so, where is the blood?

my jkf went on his
merry way

short and sweet.

Please tell me where it's proven that the event was faked and your opinion means about as much as mine when it comes to proof. In other words nothing

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

short and sweet.

Did you read what you actually posted before hitting the reply button..

The above statement is probably one of the reasons why they trashed your last thread.

The man had the right side of his head blown away infront of a nation..his wife, the car and the cop on the bike behind were smothered with blood and brain matter....

I dont know what strange reality you live in but if you want everyone to take you seriously, dont do another JFK thread please.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

Indeed.... Well put.

I'd note that we have a member here that made a number of threads on the JFK Assasination (Rising Against) where I'd call the level of research and quality of work at near commercial level for depth. Certainly not a believer or one to just accept the official line on it, either. I really enjoyed the threads, too. Alas... He was promoted to Moderator and the flow of threads kinda dried up for what I'm sure are a variety of reasons.

However, they do stand in the message archive for all to see and learn from. Perhaps a good place to start for folks like the OP? Just my two cents.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

Are you saying that JFK had a stand in there or it was a dummy?

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I agree his making the JFK conspiracy look like a laughing stock with his theory.

I would go with the other theories, as they are more plausible and sensible theories.

The OP should use his imagination on something that don't involve conspiracy theories.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by opethPA

so, where is the blood?

my jkf went on his
merry way

short and sweet.

Please tell me where it's proven that the event was faked and your opinion means about as much as mine when it comes to proof. In other words nothing

it's proven here...The J.F.K. 'Murder Was a Staged/Hoaxed Event and i will value your opinion more after you have at least read it.
same goes for the rest.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by EA006
reply to post by OutonaLimb

Are you saying that JFK had a stand in there or it was a dummy?

jfk was acting. a special effects hollywood squib was attached to his cheek. he
feigned the throat wound to secure it for activation, and jackie activated it!

what's that hole in his cheek. i don't recall hearing he was shot there!
watch the squib explode and roll up his face in the zapruder film.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by amraks

I agree his making the JFK conspiracy look like a laughing stock with his theory.

I would go with the other theories, as they are more plausible and sensible theories.

The OP should use his imagination on something that don't involve conspiracy theories.

the bigger the lie, the more will believe it. the jfk conspiracy crowd will entertain all
possibilities except the possibility it was faked. like 9/11, groups are installed into
the 'opposition' in order to lead the 'opposition'.

can you answer, what is that hole in jfk's cheek in the above photo?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join