It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Researchers find possible traces of continent off coast of Brazil

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

Atlantis should be Canary islands.

It is not that all Atlanteans perished in the cataclysm. Atlanteans are living today (the white race).

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2

To think that once was dry land is now 21,000 feet below the sea is mind blowing to me.
It really makes one wonder if there was a older , very advanced civilization before ours . There very well may have been and we would never know it.
Further evidence of atlantis and Mu perhaps..............................................

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 8-5-2013 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

I fail to understand the connection between a submerged island and a very advanced civilization.

Geologically speaking there is a lot of land that used to be submerged that is now above sea level, and the opposite is also true. Due to tectonic forces mountain building can raise land from under the ocean and "make" dry land in a relatively short period of time, geologically speaking.

By the same forces, a geosyncline can form gathering sediments, continuing to sink...in effect a huge sink hole. There is a large geosyncline in the gulf of mexico.

There is no reasonable extrapolation to connect the dots between sinking land and advanced civilizations without at least some archaeological evidence.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by bbracken677

I fail to understand the connection between a submerged island and a very advanced civilization.

They were smart enough to get off.

Darryl Forests

P.S. and I don't mean get off like you're thinking either.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Forests

:

You mean a species of humans were advanced enough to get off an island around 987 Million years before any species of humans had evolved?

Bloody hell, that is smart!

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
i like this guy's theory

It's not a theory, it's just BS science. According to this so called theory there were no oceans prior to dinosaurs.

Then, perhaps, the oceanic life that existed (please see cambrian/pre-cambrian fossils) prior to the emergence of the first life on land is just disinformation planted by the Illuminati to confuse us for some dark and unspecified reason.

I mean hell...the earliest mass extinction of life on earth involved sea life. At this time there were no land-based lifeforms that we are aware of. But yet, the platypus and dinosaurs ranged across the world because there "were no oceans".

Total crap.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Forests

Originally posted by bbracken677

Darryl Forests

P.S. and I don't mean get off like you're thinking either.

umm...no

What leads one from A (submerged island) to B (existence of a very advanced civilization)?

My point was that just because an island once existed that is now submerged, without any other evidence whatsoever, does not, in any rational line of thinking, lead one to conjecture an advanced civilization.

Thats like saying: Since Bob watered his lawn in California, Sue bought groceries in Ottawa. Bob and Sue do not know each other.

There is no connection whatsoever. There are no dots to connect. There is no rational reason one would connect submerged island with advanced civilization.

Now if there were also archaeological finds on this submerged island, then you might have something to grasp at, but as is: (island therefore civilization) there is absolutely nothing. Nada, zippo, nuttin'

I mean really...there is no connection whatsoever with: island = man....no evidence man was on the island, no evidence that homo anything existed on the island or even at whatever time the island was above sea level.

Understand?

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bbracken677

The story of Atlantis is a real story.

The white race started at two places - on Atlantis (West coast of Africa) and in Tarim basin (Takla Makan desert).

Jews are the castaways of white civilization. Petty criminals and political dissidents were thrown out of the country in ancient times - left to fend on their own. Such people coalesced into ancestors of jews.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

I often speculate on how a continent sensibly "should" have been there. Especially if you study cultures and architecture of Africa and South America, some land mass as a missing link makes sense.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by GargIndia
The story of Atlantis is a real story. The white race started at two places - on Atlantis (West coast of Africa) and in Tarim basin (Takla Makan desert).

Were there gays on Atlantis? Were they legally married?

Jews are the castaways of white civilization. Petty criminals and political dissidents were thrown out of the country in ancient times - left to fend on their own. Such people coalesced into ancestors of jews.

OMG you are sick sick SICK my PFL is Hebrewish and..

I AM SO GODDAMN MAD AT YOU RIGHT NOW I'M STOPPING THIS POST AND OTHER POSTS BC POSTERS WHO MIGHT GET THE MIGHTY BACKLASH ON MY ETERNAL ANGER OVER YOUR B_SHI!

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceAngel9

It was an island, not a continent.

Atlantis was an island.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Forests

I am sorry if I hurt your feelings.
The origin of peoples is a fascinating story. I hope you learn more about it even if you do not believe me.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by GargIndia
reply to post by Forests

I am sorry if I hurt your feelings.
The origin of peoples is a fascinating story. I hope you learn more about it even if you do not believe me.

It's ok just having a bad day my Partner For Life may have found another PFL.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Forests

Forests,

Relations between man and another man is simply wrong and is punishable under Creation's laws.
Relations between woman and another woman is deviant behaviour. (Like being mentally sick).

The normal thing is relations between man and woman in a family, with the intention to produce an offspring.
Both man and woman carry full responsibility to care for the child and to make that child a good man or a good woman.

You asked about Atlantis. We know that Greeks, Romans and Persians practiced homosexuality, so it may go into the precursor civilization of Atlantis.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join