It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just saved a kitty cat

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Name it Lilly

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Yes, she has all her claws. And is very tame and affectionate. That's why I believe she's not a stray and indoor cat. She's not a feral cat and I've seen feral cats.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Just take the cat back outside and leave it go so it can go home. Watch where it goes so you will know where to bring it next time it gets stuck in your tree
I suppose it likes your place now that you fed it. We gained a cat that way, it never left....tried kicking it out but it just stayed on the porch waiting for better food. We found out who had owned it six years later, when they discovered it was gone.

That was the best cat we ever had, it appreciated everything.
edit on 9-5-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Love what you wrote!

And OP, you did a great thing! My parents always had cats when I was growing up, had one crazy kitty, a Siamese beauty I named 'rainbow' haha. She would come in and out as she pleased and ended up leaving her batch of kittens out in the rain once, I saved the soaked kittens that were left by her in the bush out front of our yard.. So, I would have done the same thing as you.

Funny enough, my first dog was a stray cinnamon coloree chowchow my mom and I found, named him 'Duke' he was great. Now I have a blue chow named blueberry and a Yorkie named Aston.

Aston loves cats and will always try to befriend them (prolly cause most of them are bigger than him! Rofl) but blueberry just will look at them and go about her business.

I hope you find the owners
until then enjoy your new cute guest =D

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Here's a better picture of her. Looks like she adopted my sister.
She keeps following her every where she goes and cries when she leaves for 2 seconds.

edit on 9-5-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Great!! A man eater and a man hater all in the same house!

Sgt Cursed

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Does he have spots like a leopard on his stomach? I swear he is an Egyptian Mau!

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
She doesn't have a chip in her.

I'm going to make up photo flyers of her and stick her near peoples doors.
edit on 10-5-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I did try to let them meet. But neither one, wants one to do with another. They don't even care about scent territory. If she tries to come out of the cage he tries to go after her. But, if she's in the cage, he acts like a wuss. I do not get that.

Seriously?

Should I let her out and run the house?

I left the gate open and he was scared, until she tied to run, then she got scared.
edit on 11-5-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Okay, at this rate, let's name her.

I've been calling her tree monger.

No one has claimed her.

Even after all my attempts.

And she's too docile.. to be a stray.
edit on 11-5-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

How are is your new friend settling in? Are they getting along well? Has anyone claimed him? : )

Hope all is well ^_^

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by samuel1990

Does he have spots like a leopard on his stomach? I swear he is an Egyptian Mau!

Actually it's hard to tell if she has spots or stripes, but yeah, she has something like that on her belly. She's very playful, loving, and jump like a lemur. Her leaping is insane! She loves high places, loves "prey" toys. Here are some more pictures of her. My daughter insists we name her Alice In Wonderland since she likes to get into stuff and doesn't listen very well. LOL

She's become very attached to me, which I don't mind. I'm hoping we find her owner, or a good home for her. I've called 3 no-kill shelters, they won't accept strays. Worse comes to worse, I'll take her with me. My cousin who works at a pet shelter said to call a vet office in my area and see if a local technician will foster her until I move near my daughter where pets are allowed if Manhater wants me to take her with me.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Where did you go?!

Well, this is pointless posting this but does anyone know what happened? Why was happyhomemaker banned? : (

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Gross.

MM

why do you refer to the kitten as gross??

<< 1  2   >>

join