It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know what is causing CO2 to skyrocket. Ground breaking discovery!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Yes, a ground breaking discovery on what is causing the tremendous rise in CO2 over the last 50 years. If you subtract this cause from all the CO2 climate change graphs, the graph will flatten out.

The correlation is extraordinary!

Soda, fizzy drinks, all contain CO2. Carbon Dioxide is locked away in every bottle and can. Soda, beer all of these are sending us on a journey of self destruction.

Look at the sales figures and then think of the increase of CO2.

Save the planet, ban fizzy drinks, including beer. Um...... Sorry!

Fluorocarbons destroy the Ozone Layer, fizzy drinks will do the rest.

This research is as good as all the other climate research. Note, no one paid for this research.

P

edit on 8/5/2013 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

That is a Very Nice Chart. But, Um, .. .

Anyone can see that what it is really trying to relay is the fact that Diet Soft Drinks are Extremely Hazardous to the Environment.

P.S. ... O.K., .. regular Soft Drinks are bad for the environment too, however, They could easily be considered the "GREEN" version by comparison.

edit on 8-5-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-5-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Indeed, that's some of the best climate research I've seen yet. You should get in touch with the IPCC; they may have a job for you. Can you get that chart to resemble a hockey-stick...?

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Open a can and allow a tree to survive.

Trees need CO2 to survive.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I was wondering... where does the CO2 they put in soft drinks come from, originally?

Oh, they make it.

Make CO2

I thought they sucked it out of the air or something. Heres an answer for your question about Sodas contribution to global warming. Apparently its less than .oo1 % in here (with disclaimer) :

soda co2 contribution to atmosphere

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MadMax7
Open a can and allow a tree to survive.

Trees need CO2 to survive.

I thought we cut all those down?

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
DON'T BURP! Do you want to destroy the planet?!

Don't fart, either.

Science has solutions:
Source

So urce

For now, we are safe. As long as you drink and don't burp!

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Every time I see a thread title like this, I click and pray. And without fail its somebody else who can't understand the difference between the metric tons of CO2 put out by cars and industry and the kilograms of CO2 put out by human breathing or soft drinks.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by tridentblue

Every time I see a thread title like this, I click and pray. And without fail its somebody else who can't understand the difference between the metric tons of CO2 put out by cars and industry and the kilograms of CO2 put out by human breathing or soft drinks.

Maybe some people just need to laugh to keep from crying....

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

Yes, by adding beer sales. With that much beer under your belt the chart would look like the best women you have ever seen! After that, nothing matters much!

P

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

I was wondering... where does the CO2 they put in soft drinks come from, originally?

Oh, they make it.

Make CO2

I thought they sucked it out of the air or something. Heres an answer for your question about Sodas contribution to global warming. Apparently its less than .oo1 % in here (with disclaimer) :

soda co2 contribution to atmosphere

intrptr, riddle me this! What forum is this in? First rule of science: Be Observant. Fail

P

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by tridentblue

Every time I see a reply like yours I know you are not observant, what forum is this in?

Its the Joke forum. Hoorah!

P

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Carbon dioxide reacts with water/rainwater, (AKA dissolves) to form a very mild carbonic acid. This is in every lake, river, ocean or puddle. Carbon dioxide is denser than air, and so doesn't fly very well except downward, and if it is not converted by rainwater in the air, it will be converted on the ground by soil and rivers and lakes and reservoirs, and also by the human body. So when you put a can of coke to your gub, it also is converted to carbonic acid, (the CO2 that is)

It seems too, that new research will have a method of storing CO2 by making it into stone

www.scientificamerican.com...
edit on 8-5-2013 by smurfy because: Link.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

What forum is this in? First rule of science: Be Observant. Fail

So you are clowning us because we think this isn't a joke? Ha ha ha Yep, boy you sure showed us. Besides I made a funny. Now, wheres my chainsaw? The trees out front my bay window are blocking my view of the coal plant.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Well, the second part of the answer.

150 billion litres of beer with big burps of CO2.

280 billion litres of soft drinks

11 billion litres of bubbly

Save the planet, stop drinking beer, soft drinks and Champagne. Sorry boys and girls but this is serious. Save the earth now!

Notice how the two graphs in this thread mirror our carbon footprint.

Please save the planet, burp.

P

new topics

top topics

join