It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer's DNA - The Movie

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Up next...

The "Three Norns" spin their 'yarns of fate' or Triple Helix DNA strands...

Yeah, that's right.

Still think it's funny? Careful what you wish for in this "thread".

"They" watch.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   

The divine in man (his DNA), imprisoned by the bonds of this matter, is his immortal part, the part that should be at liberty, in order that its development should once again rule the mortal.Then once more does man regain his original greatness. But a means for his cure, and a method to externalise what is now hidden and concealed within, is requisite (the extraction of one‘s DNA is required). Fallen and unwise man of himself can neither know nor grasp this expedient; he cannot even recognise it, because he has lost pure knowledge and the light of true wisdom; he cannot take hold of it, because this remedy is infolded in interior nature, and he has neither the strength or power to unlock this hidden force. Hence Revelation to learn this means (of extracting one‘s DNA), and strength to acquire this power are necessary to man. This necessity for the salvation of man was the cause of the determination of Wisdom, or the Son of God, to give Himself to be known by man, being the pure substance out of which all has been made. In this pure substance (DNA) all power is reserved to vivify (to give life to; to reanimate; as to clone) all dead substance, and to purify all that is impure.

-The Cloud upon the Sanctuary by Karl von Eckartshausen

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Good stuff Falcifer. Finally, the posts I'm seeing from ATS are becoming more Illuminating. I think I'll stick around and post some more goodies.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The Yggdrasil Tree

Continuing with our ‘Triple Serpent’ theme, we are introduced to the Yggdrasil Tree from Norse mythology…

There is too much to cover here in one post, so I’ll show some of the basics.

Similar to what we see in Scripture with the Ark of the Covenant representing the Most Holy Place, we find that the Yggdrasil Tree is also considered to be ‘very holy’…

en.wikipedia.org...

It’s also part of Norse Cosmology.

Fast forward to 23:28 in the following video for a quick summary…

youtu.be...

The ‘Four Staggs’ represent the Four Winds (Nitrogen/Spirit/Breath, etc.).

"In Norse mythology, four stags or harts (male Red Deer) eat among the branches of the World Tree Yggdrasill. According to the Poetic Edda, the stags crane their necks upward to chomp at the branches. Their names are given as Dáinn, Dvalinn, Duneyrr and Duraþrór"

en.wikipedia.org...

Hopefully by now, you should be able to easily identify which part of DNA they represent on the so called "Tree”…

Very good!

There are interesting correlations between ‘Horns’ of the Stags and DNA in Bible Scripture.

Here is one…

Just like the image of Isis and Horus, we see that the Stags are being ‘nurtured’ by the branches.

Speaking of Isis, we also have ‘Triple Goddesses’ or Norns, involved in maintaining the immortality of the tree…

“the three most important norns, Urðr (Wyrd), Verðandi and Skuld come out from a hall standing at the Well of Urðr (well of fate) and they draw water from the well and take sand that lies around it, which they pour over Yggdrasill so that its branches will not rot. These norns are described as three powerful maiden giantesses”

en.wikipedia.org...

Gaintesses? Yes, another Nephilim clue…

en.wikipedia.org...

More from Wiki…

“Beside these three Norns, there are many other Norns who arrive when a person is born in order to determine his or her future”

DNA determining our fate? Yes, the Norns could represent the Phosphorus strands that form the letters and sentences in our ‘Book of Life’.

Note that the Yggdrasil Tree has a ‘Triple Helix DNA Root System'.

Again, we are just scratching the surface of this amazing study. Folks that are familiar with Scripture will readily see other connections…

That’s Odin BTW.

To be continued.

edit on 13-5-2013 by UncleMikey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Numbers 7:89
"And when Moses was gone into the tabernacle of the congregation to speak with him, then he heard the voice of one speaking unto him from off the mercy seat that was upon the ark of testimony, from between the two cherubims: and he spake unto him”

Earlier we learned how the Tabernacle was a picture of Cell Biology…

The nucleus of a cell contains the Chromosomes, and inside the Chromosomes we find DNA.

In the Tabernacle, and in the ‘Nucleus’ of the encampment, our DNA is located in what is called “The Most Holy Place”. What makes it so ‘holy’? I don’t know about you, but I consider my DNA to be fairly important, so why wouldn’t you call your DNA The Most Holy Place?

It is within The Most Holy Place that we find our Ark of the Covenant, made famous by the Raiders of the Lost Ark series.

youtu.be...

Here is how it may have looked…

Note that all of the items inside the Tabernacle can be related to Cell Biology. For example, the Brazen Alter is where animal sacrifices take place as an illustration of how we need to eat, and how food enters our body and into our cells to give us life…

You will notice that the Altar has Bull Horns on each corner. Bull blood is spread over them.

Yes, it’s related to the Isis/Lucifer part of our DNA strands. Remember, Isis is part Bull.

Should it bother you that something being “sacrificed” is related to a Luciferian Goddess? I believe it should. This is a very complex issue that will have to be discussed at a later time.

(Hint… Choose Christ… not “her”).

Now then… unlike our Hollywood production showing the Ark filled with sand, the real Ark did contain items of significance.

The Ark contained…

Ten Commandments
Golden Pot of Manna
Aaron’s Rod That Budded

The way they relate to DNA is thus…

Ten Commandments = Word of God = A, C, G, T

Golden Pot of Manna = Sustenance = Deoxyribose

Aaron’s Rod That Budded = Two DNA Strands = Phosphorus

When you put them all together, you have something like this…

So, you can see from the contents of the Ark that the Two Cherubim represent more than just the Lion, Ox, Eagle and Angel. They are complex metaphors for completed Nucleotides.

Some of you may be thinking… come on… a ‘Rod That Budded’ is the equivalent of the two serpents representing our DNA strands?

Why yes!…Yes it is.

youtu.be...

You didn’t actually see THREE serpents in that clip did you?

Uh oh.

Perhaps in a future post, we will look into the serpent ‘upgrade’.

A ‘New Stone’ will replace the old Phosphorus one. It will be Virgin grade… meaning our new bodies will not be born out of a human, but will be ‘virgin births’.

Remember Virgo?

She holds a type of Aaron’s rod. An immortal DNA upgrade as promised in Revelation.

The trick is to not let the ‘imposter’ (Ishtar/Isis/The Harlot, etc.) offer you something inferior.

To be continued.

edit on 14-5-2013 by UncleMikey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
I suppose this is the equivalent of somebody pasting a lot of pictures and newspaper clippings and Bible pages on their wall and connecting them with bits of yarn. Something the police would later find.

Today's Headlines...

Angels, Breasts, Bulls and Genetics

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by UncleMikey

Originally posted by HumanitiesLastHope
reply to post by UncleMikey

WOWY WOW WOW

Now that I took the time to watch your video which was great! (I would recommend slowing it down a bit, while yes its readable, but to see all the pics and text it goes by to fast, good thing the pause button is my friend lol, but pausing wrecks pacing of film)

This is really interesting, and after seeing what you had to offer and comparing it to mine and others background knowledge and information it seems you could be onto something .Excellent work. However theres no telling if you just pieced together convient/coincidental information, one can make the bible say or interpret it in anyway someone wants. Anyways great THEORY/research, you found some great paraels,correlations/similarities, between the bible, genetics, and ancient cultures/mythos.

BUT a huge RED FLAG was when you said "Want to see more? Make this video go viral? In the mean time enjoy the slideshow" Shouldn't you reveal your findings regardless of it going viral? (I am curious to see what else you have, and I bet I'm not the only one) So now I can clearly see you have an agenda, is it one of misinformation and deception? We all know a great lie holds a grain of truth. or Is it one of profit or fame?

UncleMikey EXPLAIN THYSELF!!!

edit on 11-5-2013 by HumanitiesLastHope because: added

Thanks HumanitiesLastHope.

There is so much more I want to share with you all. I am really just scratching the surface with the film and my posts so far. I've been sharing these slides and theories for years on other forums, but I'm fairly new here, and I don't know what I'm allowed to post as far as links to competing forums.

If you are interested in seeing all of the slides I've made over the years, you can go to my website...

www.unclemikeysresearch.com...

and click on the 'see my important slides' link.

You can see my progression from silly primitive ideas (from two years ago) to my more advanced theories as of late.

To answer your question about the 'viral' part, it's basically this...

I spent many months making my first move "Uncle Mikey's Research", and I thought it would do better. I took the time to write a script and record it all with my voice and edit it etc. It was a LOT of work, and I didn't get paid for it, nor did I make any money after it was released.

I'm still in that position now. I work a normal 9-5 job, and I just don't want to spend a lot of time recording if people aren't going to be interested.

So, in the end I decided to turn the movie into a quick slide show to at least get the info out for now.

What you are seeing now in this thread is me basically writing the script for the sequel (again, if there is enough interest shown).

I hope that makes sense. I'm going to keep adding more info here over the coming weeks, so it should be fun.

I understand, and i appreciate you explaining it all.

This research/theory is beyond amazing
I wil definitely check out the site and look forward to you adding more to this thread. All the pieces are coming together, your right knowing the Bible and stuff is helping me make connections and my imagination is running wild.. I wish we could alleviate your 9-5 so you could focus solely on your research.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Right on HumanitiesLastHope. I wish I could do this for a living.

Up next...

The "Whirlwind"

2 Kings 2:1
"And it came to pass, when the LORD would take up Elijah into heaven by a whirlwind, that Elijah went with Elisha from Gilgal"

edit on 15-5-2013 by UncleMikey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Previously, we saw how the LORD spoke to Moses from in-between the Cherubim on the Ark of the Covenant… which is a picture of DNA.

We will now look at another DNA clue... the Whirlwind.

Bible Codes for the term ‘Whirlwind’ are a fascinating study. Many passages refer to it, and they are often associated with ‘Chariots’ (an inter-dimensional travel ‘buzzword’), terrible things afflicting people, angelic beings and even a place where again... the LORD speaks to someone.

Job 40:6
“Then answered the LORD unto Job out of the whirlwind, and said”

Here we see Elijah being taken to heaven by a whirlwind…

2 Kings 2:11
“And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven”

Beam me up scotty? Lol…

By now, some of you can recognize some of the esoteric language.

“Fire” would represent Phosphorus/Lucifer… oooh but this time we have “Horses of Fire” too!

Horses of Fire represent Sulphur and Death. BTW… Sulphur is next to Phosphorus on the Table of Elements… so they go together.

In fact… one could say that Lucifer is to Phosphorus, as Satan is to Sulphur.

Sulphur is called Brimstone in the Bible (think of what Hell is made of).

In a future study, we will take an in depth look at Alchemy (code for Bio-Engineering), where we find Horses of Sulphur…

Revelation 9:17
"And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone"

For now, I will show a couple of slides to get a picture of what is coming…

Ok… I think we are now ready to take what we’ve learned so far and apply it to a most famous story...

Ezekiel’s Wheel!

Tired of boring “Wheel Within Wheel” images like this?

Or crazy looking Cherubim that make no sense?

Well, then you’re in for a treat.

Presenting… The Book of Ezekiel decoded!!!

To be continued.

edit on 15-5-2013 by UncleMikey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
May 21, 2012

vs.

May 27, 2013

Hmmm.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by UncleMikey

Check this out, do you see what I see? you can add this to the collection.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Excellent find HumanitiesLastHope.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
I suppose this is the equivalent of somebody pasting a lot of pictures and newspaper clippings and Bible pages on their wall and connecting them with bits of yarn. Something the police would later find.

In the news...

Whirlwinds
Kansas
Bulls
American Idol Worshipers
Televangelists

Dorothy = Matthew (Angel) = Adenine
Lion = Mark = Thymine
Scare "Crow" = John (Eagle) = Cytosine
Tin Man = Luke (Ox) = Guanine

The 'Four Gospels' stand in front of the Ark of the Covenant, offering a 'sacrifice'...

You see it don't ya!

BTW... "Tin Man"... Alchemy Made in America...

Up next...

Masonic Tracing Boards!

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Hang on you guys.

I'm a bit taken aback with all the Whirlwind news.

I need a moment of silence.

The Tracing Board stuff should be out in a day or two.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Masonic Tracing Boards

Masonic Tracing Boards and artwork can be found all over the net nowadays and so every now and again you may find yourself running into one…

Since I’m not a Mason, I can only speculate as to what the (many) higher level meanings may be.

I am going to show you some of those speculations today.

Now, for those that aren’t familiar with Masonic Artwork, it is important to understand that many (if not all) of the symbols are related to The Christian Bible.

Jachin and Boaz for example are part of Solomon’s Temple…

Jachin is the ‘Sun’ or ‘Heaven’ and Boaz is the ‘Moon’ or ‘Earth’. They basically represent ‘Duality’ (Up/Down, Left/Right, North/South, Male/Female, etc.).

…and here is where things start to get interesting.

Right away one can see the Two Pillars of Jachin and Boaz along with lots of rich symbology. It’s rather apparent that, even without any knowledge of the symbols and their meanings, one can see that something strange is going on.

There appears to be ‘beams’ of light or perhaps energy, or even lasers being directed at a focal point. In a time where Science Fiction movies are frequently showing us similar scenes, it’s not hard to imagine that this Esoteric Artwork is presenting us with concept of… “creation”.

youtu.be...

So… could it be true? Let’s do some theorizing!

We shall begin… “in the beginning”. Now then…

The very first letter of the Bible is...

The very first incomplete word is...

‘Gene’

The very first complete word is...

‘Genesis’

In other words... it's a book of 'Genes' and 'creation'... with Eve being split from the Atom.

Atom and Eve would represent Heaven (Hydrogen) and Earth (Phosphorus) coming together (Jachin and Boaz) to form a Nucleotide... which eventually forms DNA.

The 'Firmament' is related to the sky where birds are found…

Genesis 1:20
"And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven".

Our Sky is mostly Nitrogen... element '7'.

'7' is Air/Spirit/Breath.

The 'Word of God' is A, C, G, T... they are called Nitrogenous Bases. They are the Air/Breath etc.

All of this is described coming together in Genesis.

A, C, G and T may be seen as the 'offspring' of Atom and Eve, or... ”The children that come out of the union of Heaven and Earth”.

Eventually, Atom and Eve are cast out... and now the Tree of Life becomes Heaven or Jesus (instead of Adam) and is guarded by a Whirling, Flaming sword (Phosphorus whirling strands of DNA... or Serpents/Lucifer).

Genesis 3:24
"He drove man out and stationed the cherubim and the flaming, whirling sword east of the garden of Eden to guard the way to the tree of life".

Remember the Whirlwind we discussed earlier?

Yep... the path back to Tree of Life is in between the Cherubim that guard it...

BTW... the word 'Flame' in Genesis also means Magick used by the Egyptians!

Exodus 7:11
"Then Pharaoh called in his own wise men and sorcerers, and these Egyptian magicians did the same thing with their magick".

Flaming/Magick - Strong's 3858 – lahat

It’s the Magick of Lucifer (Fire) that keeps us in bondage.

This is the 'fall'.

We 'fell' onto the Tree of Knowledge and were grafted onto its branches in our mother's ovum.

The Pillars of Jachin and Boaz (The Two Witnesses) would therefore have something to do with DNA (Ark of the Covenant), the Candlestick (Tree of Knowledge), the Branches (Nucleotides), the Vine (Center Hydrogen Bonds), Golden Pot of Manna (Deoxyribose/Honey/Sugar), Ten Commandments (A, C, G, T or Word of God), Aaron's Rod that Budded (Upgraded DNA Phosphorus serpent strands or Immortality).

Note that Aaron and Moses carry the Serpent of DNA. Moses and Aaron therefore are another representation of the Two Witnesses…

In the following clip, notice how Aaron and Moses form a Nucleotide (@ '33' seconds in) and are joined with two other serpent strands of DNA to form a Triple Helix...

www.youtube.com...

Notice also, at that exact same moment we see a 'mirror image' of a Nucleotide reflected in a version of Osiris/Isis/Horus.

Osiris = Hydrogen
Isis = Phosp-Horus
Horus = A, C, G, T (Sky/Firmament God)

@1:07… Isis puts Horus 'on the throne' next to her breasts to leave us with little doubt as to what is being represented here.

Interesting eh?

To be continued.
edit on 24-5-2013 by UncleMikey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
More Tracing Board analysis coming up...

Did you catch the 'Thorn Bushes' in the 'Whirlwind' vid?

Yes... it's wake up time.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Well? Is it?

edit on 25-5-2013 by UncleMikey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by UncleMikey

Hi, just posting so I can come back to this thread later and read it more thoroughly. It seems you've put quite alot of thoughts into this, and may I meanwhile present to you the works of Pjotr Garjajev and his DNA language: digitaljournal.com... Do remember though that his findings are on the limit of science and many think he's a hoax (as for me I need to have more evidence before making such judgement).

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join