It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get into RATS?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I've been on this site for so long, more of a lurker though, but I can not figure out for the life of me how to get into RATS, or where to find the answer. Seems more efficient at this point to just ask. Anyone know the deal? Thanks in advance.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by azamber
I've been on this site for so long, more of a lurker though, but I can not figure out for the life of me how to get into RATS, or where to find the answer. Seems more efficient at this point to just ask. Anyone know the deal? Thanks in advance.

I think you have to accumulate at least 200 posts or something of that nature to be able to see it.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
What is RATS?

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
What is RATS?

Something about a large mouse, which run in packs, and when they see cheese that's the end of the cheese.
edit on 6-5-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Ohhhh....They are talking about my grandchildren...

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

Originally posted by azamber

I think you have to accumulate at least 200 posts or something of that nature to be able to see it.

yup 200 posts gets you in

and the material in there has to stay there too

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Ha! Now I have something to work for. Maybe it is time to stop being such a lurker...

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
RATS = Really Above Top Secret

And I think it's 200 posts before you can go in there.

I'm in no rush as you can see.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
It contains some of the more exclusive content, like who really killed JFK. Where did Hitler go, is lady gaga really a hermaphrodite.

Those are just threads from the first page, can you imagine the knowledge hidden

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Senduko
It contains some of the more exclusive content, like who really killed JFK. Where did Hitler go, is lady gaga really a hermaphrodite.

Those are just threads from the first page, can you imagine the knowledge hidden

Shhhhhh! We're not supposed to talk about what's there. Although I do love the one where the Loch Ness monster comes out and poses, and then the kid gets too close.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

What is RATS?

Really Above Top Secret

It's just another forum category on ATS. You have enough posts, so you can look for yourself, but it's nothing special. It could probably be described by saying "The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence."

That might even be worse for the OP, since he/she(?) is already looking forward to it. azamber, I regret to inform you that there is no way it could ever live up to those types of expectations.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Remember that thread from S.O that one time at bandcamp

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
There is the LOTTO numbers generator in RATS...some call it the Titor Time Machine....I get the winning numbers there each week....

Des

edit on 6-5-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Lmao! Thank you all. I have no big expectations, but I was in a thread once that linked to a thread there, and it wasn't supposed to work, but did. Can't remember the content, but I was interested. Regardless, it's more curiosity, than anything, and I thought at one time I should have been able to get in. Guess it'll be a while. I learn more from this site than can contribute, usually.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
It's like the tree house where the really cool kids hung out in.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by restless genius

RATS = Really Above Top Secret

And I think it's 200 posts before you can go in there.

I'm in no rush as you can see.

....Strange...a hundred and eighty some posts in four years and this response is one of them. You Only respond to important things I see

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Senduko

Yep your right, conclusive proof that aliens exist, and that elizabeth the first was a man, yes it truly is the oracle. But on a serious note, i find it just a bit of an anticlimax. It seems that its main aim is to circumvent the google search engine. Am in right?

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
First rule of R.A.T.S. is there is NO R.A.T.S.

second rule is ....See rule # 1......

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
It might sound tempting, but not much goes on in there. Just a bunch of people talking about creepy stuff. Didn't find any amazing things in there.

Probably not worth wasting your time over. Personally, I find the normal forums better than RATS.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

What is RATS?

It's the place they put threads they don't want the large public to read, but can't directly remove or hoaxtrash.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join