It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you had infinite power to change the world, for the good; how would you do it?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I wouldn't go that far with it. A balance between unity and individuality. Since we must inevitably return to the reality of our individualistic reality, we must take with us an understanding of unity and how everything affects everything else. The primary existence with the secondary understanding and the tertiary reaction. Essentially going back to square one with a sixth sense and retracing our footsteps with the "secondary understanding" which would give rise to the "tertiary reaction", or the reactionary third stage of the psychological revision of the human species.
edit on 7-5-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I still like my idea for the kids who wear their pants too low....

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Violence begets violence. If you solve every problem with a violent solution, then soon violent problems will emerge and you must continue to throw gas or switch to an alternative method.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
In one fell swooping of a second all lawyers, politicians, and secret societies therein will drop like moths to the flame.

In the next second.... Well shucks I think I just changed the world with my first choice..... I'd throw one hell of a paaar~tay!!!

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Violence begets violence. If you solve every problem with a violent solution, then soon violent problems will emerge and you must continue to throw gas or switch to an alternative method.

With infinite power, I can afford to make such mistakes.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

You are not your memories. You are that person who reflects upon your memories with emotions and abstract thought. You are your train of thought that you share with no one else, because your train of thought has prejudices built from personal experience.

Further, your dilemma could be the very reason everything appears to be so relative...

Take a tree for example. When thinking of a tree you might think tall, you might think photosynthesis, you might think foliage, you might think shade, you might think bark, you might think of autumn, and you might think of plant cells. Any of those thoughts could then lead you on to other thoughts and memories that would be based upon your own train of thought, prejudices, and emotions - none of which, anyone else would share, even if they understand everything about you, your thoughts, and trees, because they are not your thoughts, and nor are you - you're that person thinking those thoughts.

In short: You would not assimilate.
edit on 5/7/2013 by Bleeeeep because: how do i make so many typos?

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Originally posted by Gazrok

With infinite power, I can afford to make such mistakes.

There you go! Now you're thinking just like a Judaic god.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Praise be my name!

Seriously though, if absolute power corrupts absolutely....then infinite power......well.....

Could just rewind time and try again, after all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join