It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was first, the chicken or the egg?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

The egg came first, but it was not a chicken egg. It was an egg that produced a chicken, once the first chicken was born, that chicken produced a chicken egg.

1. It's not about knowing the answer, it's about asking the question. The question is, "why is life so mysterious?".

2. Because of the way reality was created, it forces us to desire new and better concepts in order to become perfect. Reality must evolve into perfection - without going through the process, it could not be perfect.

Why is it blasphemous to want to know who/what God is?
edit on 5/5/2013 by Bleeeeep because: run on sentence

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Well the chicken of course.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

Look, I wasn't trying to be blasphemous, I was just trying to figure out stuff about chickens and eggs.

Don't hate me cuz I am curious.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I only agree with the first point you've made bleeeeep.

I don't know why knowing what God is is blasphemous.

For the guy who claimed the egg came from another bird, well yeah, the same question can be asked about that.

What did evolve into this world. Ah, without there being a creation as a startingpoint the issue is just a viscious circle (viscious, might not be the right word) how do you call that, a loop.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   

edit on 5-5-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: thinks this thread needs to be closed or moved to jokes forum. jmho

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

I guess it depends on how you view evolution and the exchange of information.

One might only see information, but I see structured information that is becoming more complex by design.

The act of becoming more complex in order to better itself, is what I consider to be true evolution.

And because of the above, we act the very way we do. We seek out new information, and once we have it, we try to reproduce it by passing it on through communication, offspring, etc. And if we feel our information is the best information and that it is being threatened, we will fight for it.

Does all of creation not exchange information to thereby become more complex and improved?

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
"
Exactly. I don't understand why this is suposed to be such a polarising and complicated question. The chicken had to come from the egg. The egg came from something that was maybe not 100% genetically chicken. As with all evolution, it was a mutation. "

So therefore ... KFC!!

edit on 5-5-2013 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
The hen came first,[snip]
Yes, that is a oneliner.
edit on 5-5-2013 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
naturally the creature or chicken in this case came first....

only after it survived the ordeal of life & mating could it then pass on the successful DNA to offspring in the Egg

an untested creature from an egg would hasve no 'instincts' to aid Its' survival...a lineage, or legacy must be established first...ergo the physical chicken came first ,,, then the hen laid the eggs for the next generations

there was no supernatural creation by some 'God'... the Mother Earth creation process aka: Gaia was responsible for the hen laying a chicken egg
edit on 5-5-2013 by St Udio because: mmmm, eggs

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Are You O.K. ?

Is there something you need to tell us, that maybe we can help you with ?

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Timely

oh, yeah, the good guys.. get persecuted yoursellef.

I meant, we should take our white coats and go for GrantedBail. With all of her posts.. I mean, she should have a little control over herself.

I haven't changed the op since the second reply, as mentioned, I added the questionmark in that sentence. Itisnowagain wrote his reply as I edited. kind of like that. I didn't change the OP. It's four sentences she couldn't even remember. She's a threat to society.

I thought that questioning God seemed blasphemous. Since I believe, why question one who gave you life.
edit on 5-5-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join