It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message to all governments and alphabet agencies around the world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
To the world's governments and alphabet agencies. I am sick of hearing you threatening your ex staff for wanting to whistle-blow their secrets to the world. We have a right to know what the hell has been going on and is currently going on. I am entitled to know if my country is or has been in danger by any means. If it wasn't for us you would be out of a job, it's time for transparency when it comes to secrets about extraterrestrial visitors both past and present. You think that you can intimidate people from telling others what's going on, you have blood on your hands and your the terrorist who I should be looking out for. All I want is for you to tell me the truth and I can handle what you throw at me.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

I agree with you.

But, I think you might be better off writing to Congress or the White House. It is extremely unlikely you will see any type of reply on this forum.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

I agree with you.

But, I think you might be better off writing to Congress or the White House. It is extremely unlikely you will see any type of reply on this forum.

I'm not expecting a reply back from them on here I just want them to know what I think lol and thanks for your support watchitburn

new topics

join