It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ISON prophecy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I am delirious so don't take this serious.

So Pan-STARRS, totally dismissing the actual meaning of the name which is 'Panoramic Survey Telescope and Rapid Response System', lets play a game with the names, when said and with no knowledge of the names of these particular comets.

For instance, comet LEMMON is named after 'the Mt. Lemmon Survey, located at the summit of Mount Lemmon in the Catalina Mountains north of Tucson, Arizona, USA.' So, totally disregarding that fact lets go with what the name 'sounds' like.

So when the word LEMMON is said it sounds like a lemon or one would think of the yellow citrus fruit perhaps, well I want you to, to make it all fit....aheh
Lets begin.

So we had the comet 'Pan-Starrs'(Note the double R, referring a double meaning)
Pan and Starrs

Pan: In Greek religion and mythology, Pan is the god of the wild, shepherds and flocks, nature of mountain wilds, hunting and rustic music, and companion of the nymphs. en.wikipedia.org...(god)

Starrs: Watch the stars, as above so below.

Now here we have the JPL orbital program where you can supposedly track comets and such. This particular link should take you to comet Pan-Starrs's orbit. If you could please go back in time to March 13th, if you cannot be bothered, then all that happens is it shows where comet Pan-Starrs was on this date and it was pretty much center plain, right next to the sun, coming from below and leaving over the top, but on that date, March 13th, it was level with our sun.

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

Also Mercury(Hermes was the Greek messenger god, called Mercury by the Romans.) was Earth side
So what else happened on March 13th? oh you know, just a new pope, a shepherd to the flock of humans. Even if the date is not spot on, it's ironic that we get Pan in the Stars and a new pope on Earth within the same week let alone month.

Now lets go to comet LEMMON.
ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...
JPL^

Now this isn't spot on but lets roll with it anyway.
Comet LEMMON reached max brightness late March and minimum brightness just before April 15th. A dimming down. www.universetoday.com...

So what else happened on April the 15th? well the Titanic sank, a huge metal ship but that doesn't count cause it was back in 1912, what else happened? oh there was the Boston bombing at the marathon where athletes run in a straight line to obtain medals made of gold, silver and bronze.

Ok, so what else happened? oh yea, someone fleeced alot of gold around April 15th ycharts.com... and no one noticed because the bombs at the finish line took the headlines.

Comet LEMMON was green(greenback, Emerald City), a LEMON is a yellow fruit, a gold color, follow the yellow brick road. Now because LEMMON has double M I get two meanings. LEMMINGS, Lemmings run in a straight line who are controlled by a 'higher authority'

It was almost as if the bombs signaled to stop the run on gold by being at the finish line but that is pure speculation much like most of this has and will be.

So, once again we have a tie in with the greek gods. Also note with LEMMON that its almost in a straight line with Earth and Mercury when looking from above with the JPL program, although still below the plain at that time.
Basically Pan signaled the new pope and Lemmon signaled a coordinated attack on gold to finish when Boston made the news. Funny, if you kept running for another 5 minutes in a straight line after the finish line, you would end up in the Boston Stock Exchange district now owned by NASDAQ.

And here is the king of kings. Comet ISON ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...
Again, totally disregarding its actual meaning, lets play the play on words game. But also note its orbital path coming up.
---------------
Ison is a drone note, or a slow-moving lower vocal part, used in Byzantine chant and some related musical traditions to accompany the melody, thus enriching the singing, at the same time not transforming it into a harmonized or polyphonic piece. en.wikipedia.org...(music)

NASA Voyager Space Sounds - Jupiter www.youtube.com...

The Greek god, Zeus, who became Jupiter in Roman mythology, drew lots with his brothers to share the Universe. Hades drew the underworld, Poseidon drew the sea and Zeus became the supreme ruler. He was Lord of the Sky, the god of rain and the gatherer of clouds who controlled the thunderbolt. His power was greater than all the others, but he was not omnipotent or omniscient. avalon100.tripod.com...
----------------------------

So we got Zeus, lets see what else we can find.
ISON, there there was no J back then so thy used I. Jason was the son of Aeson.
Iason: Pronunciation: EYE-ss-on, ICE-on, EE-son www.pronouncenames.com...

You also have I and S, symbols of the snake and rod(Caduceus & Staff of Asclepius) but because its one S(snake) then it would have to be Asclepius. It hurts my brain to figure out which is the correct one, which actually means what it does or what it did before its current meaning and blah blah blah, check it for your self drblayney.com...

Don't forget Moses and Aaron. I mean simply put, ISON could mean I SON, the return of one of those saintly figures who.....oh you know who I mean.

So what else we got to do with the Greeks. Go back to JPL for a min ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

Go to around October 1st for ISON, look where its sitting, right above Mars, it is going to crown the god of war!

Mars is Ares, Aries is associated with the ram, Jason and the Astronauts, I mean Argonauts, went to the ends of the Earth to retrieve the Golden Fleece. Their first stop was the island of Lemnos and Jason was raised by a Pan type half man half beast creature before he returned to claim the throne. (Chiron en.wikipedia.org...)

So, summing up, New pope, Gold theft and what????? don't take this seriously, there's probably a few mistakes in here, no math only myth.

P.S,

1929 year of the snake, Wall St collapsed.

1941 year of the snake, Japan declares war on U.S

2001 year of the snake, 9/11.

2013 year of the snake..........

TBC

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
1965 year of the snake, US sent ground forces to Vietnam.

It wasn't easy finding the exact date/year the Vietnam war started* But I had my suspicions it was that year before I began....odd*.

pure speculation much like most of this has and will be.

Speculation is a great thing, no matter how crazy. It's when people start to believe their speculations without a doubt is when the trouble begins.

edit on 3-5-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
It's pretty cool how all things are being revealed. From what i heard the big guy is getting ready to retire and the comet will e here to serve as a safe haven for all the believers in his son while changes are being made. I would not stick around when you have an opportunity to leave. There is a prophecy that was mailed to the texas rangers in the eighties that detailed most of what is happening now but it was sealed up as evidence in a juvenile court case.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by PonyRide

My worry is what ISON will be dragging behind itself after it has rounded the sun.
Remember where the Russian meteor came from (behind the sun), there are some big rocks out there.
edit on 3-5-2013 by creatives because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
What's your point with the zodiac list?

• NACA (now NASA) is formed - Year of Rabbit
  • WW2 - Year of Rabbit
  • JFK Assasination - Year of Rabbit
  • EURO Becomes a currency - Year of Rabbit
  • Fuskushima Disaster - Year of Rabbit

It took me 5 minutes to compile it. With more time on this, I could tune it to look more political or economical. There are at least 100 events I can choose from.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Perhaps we should be examining the connections - why is the Year of the Snake called that? Why is the Year of the Rabbit called that? Are there parallels with the more familiar system we see in the newspaper everyday?

The people who created these systems had reasons to create them. We should look at the "whys".

What do events in the Year of the Snake have in common and so on.

Good, thought-provoking thread.
edit on 5/4/2013 by suz62 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by aananda
What's your point with the zodiac list?

• NACA (now NASA) is formed - Year of Rabbit
  • WW2 - Year of Rabbit
  • JFK Assasination - Year of Rabbit
  • EURO Becomes a currency - Year of Rabbit
  • Fuskushima Disaster - Year of Rabbit

It took me 5 minutes to compile it. With more time on this, I could tune it to look more political or economical. There are at least 100 events I can choose from.

Hmm, good question, I don't think I had a point. The collapse of 1929 was the worst depression in history which 12 years later, Japan using planes, declares war on the United States. Or at least were taught a similar version.

Could we see a reversal?

2001 Planes were used again.

Could we slip into the greatest depression the world has ever seen?

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Oct 1st.. weird. that's around the time i plan on travelling to Egypt.

Interesting thread thanks for all this info, i found it quite useful.

Btw, Check out my threads for some far out information. I have a feeling we are on the same side you and i.

Anubis walks the Earth. And with him in search of Horus.
The god eaters will awaken.

edit on 4-5-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I'm starting to think that maybe, just maybe, Prince William will become King William in this period of the Chinese year known as the black water snake.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
So the LASCO C3 en.wikipedia.org...

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

It took some pics, something went wrong in an image, some how Mercury got wings.

This is a gif from soho, the middle link below is the corrupt file.

----------------------------------
Hermes was wearing wings on his sandals and therefore was the speediest of all Greek gods. Because of his speed, Hermes received the role of the messenger and conductor of souls to the Underworld. Hermes was the only Olympian god who was authorized to visit Heaven, Earth and also the Underworld and enjoyed this way popularity among all the Greek gods and spirits.

www.greek-gods.info...

Hermes' special Relation to Zeus
Hermes was a messenger of all gods, but mostly he was known for performing duties for his father Zeus with great pleasure. Zeus appreciated Hermes' wits highly and always asked for Hermes' assistance throughout his decisions, especially when it came to cheating on his wife Hera.
------------------------------

Many years later, Pelias was holding games in honor of the sea god and his alleged father, Poseidon, when Jason arrived in Iolcus and lost one of his sandals in the river Anauros ("wintry Anauros"), while helping an old woman to cross (the Goddess Hera in disguise). en.wikipedia.org...

--------------------------------

Someone might lose a shoe............
edit on 7-5-2013 by PonyRide because: links

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
So on the 6th of May the LASCO C3 showed Mercury with wings

May is named after Maia (en.wikipedia.org...(mythology)) who mothered Hermes (Mercury)

11 days later (after 3 to 4 CME bursts(which were directed towards comet ISON))

this image showed up

The eye of providence.

Every image is official and from NASA, I have not edited anything.(go to SOHO NASA, enter dates and confirm for yourself) The question for me is, is someone inserting these for specific messages to be decoded by those who know?

To me, comet ISON will not be the Nibiru type thing that a lot still expect, no, mine is more of a 'transition of power'. Using Pan-StaRRs as an example, New pope....will ISON determine a new King? I was thinking William, but lately after the Obama thing, he could step down just like the pope did and an even darker knight might arise.

Who knows.....

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Soho puts out some strange things at strange times, as an example, check this one out I caught:

It was the date I found so strange.

edit on 18-5-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
17th of June is a day to watch for me, I do not know what will take place but I would wager that something major will. What does any of this have to do with comet ISON?

Let's go back to comet LEMMON (the comet was green, a lemon is gold) and the month of April, specifically the 15th. On that day, we had the Boston bombing as well as the massive decline in metals. Going back in time we can see some big events for April the 15th and some correlating factors. There are mostly likely other events but I figure I would deal with the big ones.

en.wikipedia.org...
The sinking of the RMS Titanic occurred on the night of 14 April through to the morning of 15 April 1912 in the north Atlantic Ocean, four days into her maiden voyage from Southampton to New York City.

en.wikipedia.org...
Lincoln was shot while watching the play Our American Cousin with his wife Mary Todd Lincoln at Ford's Theatre in Washington, D.C. on the night of April 14, 1865. He died early the next morning.

Just a tiny similarity, nothing to be concerned about, so back to the 17th of June, what about it?

en.wikipedia.org...
The Tunguska event was an enormously powerful explosion that occurred near the Podkamennaya Tunguska River in what is now Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia, on June 30 (O.S. June 17th), 1908.

en.wikipedia.org...
Old Style (O.S.) and New Style (N.S.)

www.ctbto.org...
17 JUNE 1967 - CHINA'S FIRST THERMONUCLEAR TEST

So there's 2 big events there, but what I'm concerned about the most about this date of June 17th is that it's Marvel Whiteside Parsons anniversary of his death, other wise known as John Whiteside Parsons or to put it simply, Jack Parsons.
en.wikipedia.org...

This is the guy who started modern day rocketry in the U.S in the 30's and was heavily influenced by the likes of Aleister Crowley and L. Ron Hubbard and trained in the occultic works
www.bariumblues.com...

So what we think of as JPL being Jet Propulsion Laboratory is in fact Jack Parson's Lab.

So what does any of this have to do with comet ISON? well if you've been following this comet then you should be aware of the date October 1st, if not then scroll up to my first post and the last few paragraphs, on October 1st, comet ISON, is going to crown Mars, Ares, the god of war, the Ram, what ever you want to call it, its going to fly right over it.

So why October 1st? what's so special about that date? well it just happens to be NASA's birthday! hip hip, HOORAY!

www.nasa.gov...
NASA formally opened for business on Oct. 1, 1958.

Remember, JPL was BEFORE NASA.

What a gift! what's that? are you suggesting that these comets are actually being controlled?

I find it odd that a comet called ELENIN (NINELE nine eleven) reached the ecliptic plane 10 years, 10 YEARS to the day OF September the 11th 2001 in 2011. See for your self.
ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

It was a controlled demo.

How? you would have to look into the B612 foundation and the gravity tractor.

Hopefully I am just being silly.
edit on 11-6-2013 by PonyRide because: the little prince

join