It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

j.f.k. went on his merry way!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
This is a great thread. I really appreciate the time and effort researchers and regular ole joes put into their work. It is a like a breath of fresh air when someone suggest and provide evidence for a new theory.

...I dont know what else to say, I can say yes or no. It is interesting though.

******Real or fake, I believe that people should put "GRAPHIC" in the first line of the opening post when they want to include a gif. or a pic of something graphic in nature. For personal and spiritual reasons I TRY not to look at certain types of imagery because of what it can do to your "space" and "energy". It may sound crazy to you but some of things you do may sound crazy to me (like watching football or the news, eating burgers, and not washing your hands BEFORE u use the bathroom!
).
I did NOT want or need to see that. We should all be able to post whatever we want to some degree but lets respect the differences among our human family, its not difficult to do.

Great Thread
Peace and Blessings.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS

I did NOT want or need to see that.

I suppose you mean my post, sorry about that.

These images are so iconic, I didn't think to put a warning up.

When you look at a picture or video long enough,

I guess you become numb to its disturbing nature.

Tfw.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by fairguy

Originally posted by OutonaLimb

Originally posted by amraks
why not just fake a heart attack in the comfort of your living arrangements.
why fake something in public and be court doing it if all didn't go to plan?

the beatles were introduced into america early 1964 to console
the broken hearts of the american public.

I'm sorry but I strongly disagree with this....
I think this is one of the most idiotic things I have ever read regarding the death of JFK.
Sorry.

that's fine fairguy. i know better. it is all connected.
you wouldn't be the first to call something i have written idiotic and
i hope you won't be the last.
we all still have a lot to learn about the real ways of the world.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1972
Right, so, if i buy into this crock and i believe he's not dead...where did he go...and why.

Was it so Jackie could claim the insurance...??

Does he share an apartment with Jimmy hoffa....??

Was it so he could go to Thailand and have a sex change...??

Or did someone BLOW HIS BRAINS OUT...

Ockams razor..when you here the clip clop of horses hooves, why look for a donkey????

i suggest that when you hear the clip clop of horses hooves, you should look
for the guy in the jester suit with the coconut shells. (ever see monthy pythons
the holy grail?).

does it matter where he went? it is clear that you are so invested in the story
fed to you that you didn't even go through the first link posted to ascertain whether
there was any validity in the claims being made or not. oh well.
anyway, go there and scroll to the bottom of the page and you will find a possible
answer to your question.

the official conspiracy theory (leaving aside the 'oswald did it' BS) certainly does
not adhere to the principle of ockams razor, if you think about it for even one
second.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sacrilicious
reply to post by amraks

You don't kill the king in his bedchamber. You wait until the king enters the court and then you stab him in the back, where everyone can see him die. So that everyone will see and know and then go spread the word.

As far as this theory goes, it's terribly interesting and I do believe it is the first time I've heard it. I had heard of Jackie pulling the trigger though. As far as I am concerned, she was one of the only people who truly knew what happened that day, but I don't feel like she ever really told any of it. Although, I doubt I would want to speak of such an event had I been her. It's just at every turn there are more questions then answers. Like why did she crawl onto the trunk of the car????

I always thought that JFK's death was a part of the cleansing or purification of the 1960's wherein every actual leader that America had was murdered. JFK, Bobby Kennedy, Martin Luther King Jr, Malcolm X, and more that I'm forgetting. I assumed that these people needed to die in order for TPTB to enact/continue their plans. It is possible that JFK was already involved though. It is also possible that the man who died in that car was Kennedy's body double.

To clarify what I meant by the king/bedchamber/court thing. I don't think they were counting on the Zapruder film existence. The only evidence that they meant to leave for the people in Dealey Plaza was eye witness testimony. The wanted everyone to see a head explode and then go talk on the news about it. It was meant to be public, I just don't think the Zapruder film was meant to exist.

Kennedy was executed in public, for all to see, I've always been interested in the fact that Oswald was executed in exactly the same public manner.

And to whomever said that being there allows you to have a different perspective or longing for the truth. Hogwash to that. I was born 20 years after this all went down. The only presidents I've seen have been puppets and corporate mouthpieces. I think everyone born after Kennedy's assassination looks back on that day and knows that he was the last real leader this country had.

thanks for the comments sacrilicious. i suggest you more than anyone else
i have heard comment here go through the links i posted in the OP.
the first link is but a page long whereas the second link is far more comprehensive,
but the same inescapable conclusions are reached in both cases.

would it surprise you to learn the lee harvey oswalds death was faked also?
letsrollforums.com....
here is an index for the thread of the second OP link. scroll down to the section
on oswald fakery.

or bobby kennedy's?
robert kennedy 'assassination'.

the kennedys were just as much puppets as any of the other presidents and
they themselves were elite members of an elite family.
and the elite don't kill their own, no matter what else they do.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS
This is a great thread. I really appreciate the time and effort researchers and regular ole joes put into their work. It is a like a breath of fresh air when someone suggest and provide evidence for a new theory.

...I dont know what else to say, I can say yes or no. It is interesting though.

******Real or fake, I believe that people should put "GRAPHIC" in the first line of the opening post when they want to include a gif. or a pic of something graphic in nature. For personal and spiritual reasons I TRY not to look at certain types of imagery because of what it can do to your "space" and "energy". It may sound crazy to you but some of things you do may sound crazy to me (like watching football or the news, eating burgers, and not washing your hands BEFORE u use the bathroom!
).
I did NOT want or need to see that. We should all be able to post whatever we want to some degree but lets respect the differences among our human family, its not difficult to do.

Great Thread
Peace and Blessings.

thanks my friend, and sorry about not warning you about the graphic nature
of some of the images linked. i guess i am so used to seeing the 'head shot'
gif that it doesn't bother me anymore and i didn't think that it might bother others
who are not overly familiar with it, but now that you mention it, i certainly do remember
being disturbed by it the first few times seeing it.
(now of course i realise it is simple hollywood effects, so it is like water off
a ducks back to me).
i think it is a shame that so many condemn the premise without even bothering to go
through the links posted, where the evidence presented supporting the notion is compelling.
but i have seen similar inexplicable behaviour (to me anyway, and i am not american)
when it comes to talking about the media fakery associated with 9/11.
i don't know what it is. or perhaps i do.

i would like to hear ATS's own jfk assassination expert/moderator raising against
comment intelligently on the evidence presented in the OP links, but i won't be
holding my breadth.

i urge you to go through the links provided and satisfy yourself as to the veracity
(or otherwise) of the claims made.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
You want another theory? Ok, how about Kennedy being a secret drug addict and he was getting too irrational to be President?

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SIEGE

what if the poster is right? you want answers, and what if they're right and you don't want to accept it. You weren't there that day either, odds are, so it doesn't make you an authority. With digital technology today that entire scene could be digitally edited to look entirely real and you probably aren't capable of proving it to be falsified.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
You want another theory? Ok, how about Kennedy being a secret drug addict and he was getting too irrational to be President?

evidence please.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

Consider a search on "Kennedy", "Max Jacobson", and "Dr. Feelgood."

If, by chance, you find anything really interesting, please don't discuss it here. Review Terms and Conditions 16e before you post anything on what you may or may not find.

It may, or may not be, worth your while.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

there is a greater agenda at play here. this was part of a social engineering
programme. the beatles were introduced into america early 1964 to console

the roman empire is alive and kicking, for whom the U.S. army became the bulldogs
for after 1913. after the war is won, the bulldogs need to be put down.

is the war won yet? i would say almost!

Man this is the dumbest reply, I have had on this website did you make this up while you was on the john.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by th3dudeabides
reply to post by SIEGE

what if the poster is right? you want answers, and what if they're right and you don't want to accept it. You weren't there that day either, odds are, so it doesn't make you an authority. With digital technology today that entire scene could be digitally edited to look entirely real and you probably aren't capable of proving it to be falsified.

bravo dude! and once you realise the fakery regarding kennedy, you can turn
your attentions to other earlier and later events. can we say the holocaust,
nagasaki and hiroshima (both fire bombed), 9/11 (faked c.g.i collapse video and no real victims),
7/7, tucson, oslo and utoya, sandyhook, boston etc. etc.
fakery is so prevalent, it is hard to find a real as reported event amidst many of the
news-stories of the last few decades (and beyond).

i have a feeling that it is quite futile posting posts and threads like this, but at least the truth
is out there, and let it go where it will.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

If, by chance, you find anything really interesting, please don't discuss it here. Review Terms and Conditions 16e before you post anything on what you may or may not find.

ooh, very cryptic charles. i love it.
i will get on it later on and remember your advice.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

there is a greater agenda at play here. this was part of a social engineering
programme. the beatles were introduced into america early 1964 to console

the roman empire is alive and kicking, for whom the U.S. army became the bulldogs
for after 1913. after the war is won, the bulldogs need to be put down.

is the war won yet? i would say almost!

Man this is the dumbest reply, I have had on this website did you make this up while you was on the john.

whatever you say anorak.
you know it all buddy, i am convinced.

so you think i pulled these thoughts out of my arse, eh?

you are lagging far behind in terms of your understanding of how the world works, is all.

so, what's new?

[i suggest you google the beatles and tavistock, followed by aldous huxley
and tavistock. did you know that huxley 'died' the same day as j.f.k. 'died'?
- i'm betting you didn't!]
edit on 4-5-2013 by OutonaLimb because: added googling suggestions.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by fairguy

the beatles were introduced into america early 1964 to console

I'm sorry but I strongly disagree with this....
I think this is one of the most idiotic things I have ever read regarding the death of JFK.
Sorry.

that's fine fairguy. i know better. it is all connected.
you wouldn't be the first to call something i have written idiotic and
i hope you won't be the last.
we all still have a lot to learn about the real ways of the world.

Don't get me wrong, I definitely think something other than the official story happened with JFK, I've read enough. don't know if we'll ever know what it really was though.

But I do know that The Beatles didn't have anything to do with it...

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Highly Speculative eh?

In that case;

it was aliens

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Highly Speculative eh?

In that case;

it was aliens

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

if there is one thing we know, it's that we know nothing.
see my post above yours for googling suggestions re. the beatles, tavistock
and aldous huxley (of a 'brave new world' fame).
do you think it coincidence he 'died' the same day as 'kennedy 'died'?

can we say that a 'brave new world' was entered the day kennedy 'died'?

where do you stand on paul mccartney being replcad in 1966?
your answer to this will tell me alot.

it has been a big social engineering project and what we are seeing now in
the world around us and it's unreal nature are the final stages of it's
complete realisation.

''shall i take you down 'cause i'm going to
strawberry fields
where nothing is real
nothing to get hung about
strawberry fields forever.''

strawberry fields references heroin and the poppy plant.
huxley references the wonder drug soma in a brave new world.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Highly Speculative eh?

In that case;

it was aliens

don't know if you are being sarcastic or not but i did message the moderator who
moved the thread saying that we know the english language (and the people) is/are
being effed with when proven (to anyone who bothers going through the links in the OP)
is made to mean highly speculative.

i bet my bottom dollar that i am the only one on this thread who has bothered
going through those links and proving it beyond any doubt to myself that kennedy
did participate in the faking of his own death.

it is like it doesn't matter (to americans especially) to find out if this is the case
or not.
well it matters to me, and i am irish.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

ooh, very cryptic charles. i love it.
i will get on it later on and remember your advice.

16e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities, specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances, engaging in computer hacking, promoting criminal hate, discussing sexual relations with minors, and furtherance of financial schemes and scams are strictly forbidden. You will also not link to sites or online content that contains discussion or advocacy of such material. Any Post mentioning or advocating personal use of illicit mind-altering drugs will result in immediate account termination.

i) Narcotics and illicit mind-altering substances: Due to abuse of the subject matter by some (promoting various aspects of personal use, and discussing actual personal use), no new topics on this subject are allowed in any form.

Threats of suicide, discussion of past suicide attempts, or asking for advice on ways to commit suicide are also forbidden and will result in immediate account termination.

well, well.

of course this is how politics works. you won't get anywhere unless someone has
something deep and dark on you.
i am reminded of the child catcher/abuser/molester/probable murderer jimmy saville
in the u.k. and his close associations with prime ministers and royalty up until his
death.

although to talk in condemnation of the illegal activities of these despicables and
others doesn't seem to be included in these terms and conditions.

digging time!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join