It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Secret Police Force is ready and active - Wake up America here comes the 'new' RRC

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Please, you're not going to take me down your rabbit hole, so give it up. Show me a source that's not a right-wing blog that tells me the "facts" about this Obama army.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The perks sound great!
strategichealthcare.net...

Commissioned Corps Requirements and Benefits
To qualify for the Commissioned Corps, you must be a U.S. citizen under the age of 44. Commissioned Corps
members must also be medically qualified with a current, unrestricted professional license (if applicable) and
have a qualifying degree from an accredited institution. Benefits of Commissioned Corps includes a competitive
salary, free health and dental care, tax-free housing, meal allowances, malpractice insurance coverage and many
others.

How many people would do what they thought was against the rights of citizens if they're getting a great salary, free health care, and tax-free housing with free meals?

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by redtic

I gave you the president of the united states stating it not a right wing blog. There are 6-7 pages in the ObamaCare Act that define it. He signed it. It was his baby. I suggest you go read it as I am tiring of doing leg work for people as lazy as you who feel if you deny something it will not happen.

This is not an extension of the Americorps.

Also, this section of the law that was passed also gives the president, in time of national emergency or insurrection, the ability to override the governors of states to control the National Guard. That would mean that in Boston, all those National Guard Units that were there, could, by definition of this new law, been in control by the President himself. That would mean the governor and the state and local LEO's were not in charge. That, in it's simplest form, is martial law. Look up IRR also.

The common American is so selfish and greedy they would sell their own family for a piece of any pie as described in the post above mine.

Any other questions?
edit on 2-5-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
All you people calling OP a fear monger , ect ect , !! I shake my finger at you !! I have never heard of any of this . So no w ill properly gather info from the pro , con, and neutral positions and properly post a respected rely , Thank you OP for this thread !
S+f

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Trust me, I'd never want you doing any sort of "leg work" for me if, even if my life depended on it.

Here - here's that section of the bill - I can't help it if you can't comprehend that this is about public health and not some sort of para-military army...

SEC. 5210. ESTABLISHING A READY RESERVE CORPS.
Section 203 of the Public Health Service Act (42 U.S.C. 204) is amended to read as follows: ‘‘SEC. 203. COMMISSIONED CORPS AND READY RESERVE
CORPS.
‘‘(a) ESTABLISHMENT.— ‘‘(1) IN GENERAL.—There shall be in the Service
a commissioned Regular Corps and a Ready Reserve Corps for service in time of national emergency.
‘‘(2) REQUIREMENT.—All commissioned officers shall be citizens of the United States and shall be ap- pointed without regard to the civil-service laws and
compensated without regard to the Classification Act of 1923, as amended.
‘‘(3) APPOINTMENT.—Commissioned officers of the Ready Reserve Corps shall be appointed by the President and commissioned officers of the Regular Corps shall be appointed by the President with the advice and consent of the Senate.
‘‘(4) ACTIVE DUTY.—Commissioned officers of the Ready Reserve Corps shall at all times be subject to call to active duty by the Surgeon General, including active duty for the purpose of training.
‘‘(5) WARRANT OFFICERS.—Warrant officers may be appointed to the Service for the purpose of providing support to the health and delivery systems maintained by the Service and any warrant officer appointed to the Service shall be considered for pur- poses of this Act and title 37, United States Code, to be a commissioned officer within the Commissioned Corps of the Service. ‘‘(b) ASSIMILATING RESERVE CORP OFFICERS INTO REGULAR CORPS.—Effective on the date of enactment
THE of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, all indi- viduals classified as officers in the Reserve Corps under this section (as such section existed on the day before the date
of enactment of such Act) and serving on active duty shall be deemed to be commissioned officers of the Regular Corps. ‘‘(c) PURPOSE AND USE OF READY RESEARCH.—
‘‘(1) PURPOSE.—The purpose of the Ready Re- serve Corps is to fulfill the need to have additional Commissioned Corps personnel available on short no- tice (similar to the uniformed service’s reserve pro- gram) to assist regular Commissioned Corps per- sonnel to meet both routine public health and emer- gency response missions.
‘‘(2) USES.—The Ready Reserve Corps shall— ‘‘(A) participate in routine training to meet the general and specific needs of the Commis-
sioned Corps; ‘‘(B) be available and ready for involuntary
calls to active duty during national emergencies and public health crises, similar to the uni- formed service reserve personnel;
‘‘(C) be available for backfilling critical po- sitions left vacant during deployment of active duty Commissioned Corps members, as well as for deployment to respond to public health emer- gencies, both foreign and domestic; and
‘‘(D) be available for service assignment in isolated, hardship, and medically underserved
communities (as defined in section 799B) to im-
prove access to health services. ‘‘(d) FUNDING.—For the purpose of carrying out the
duties and responsibilities of the Commissioned Corps under this section, there are authorized to be appropriated $5,000,000 for each of fiscal years 2010 through 2014 for recruitment and training and $12,500,000 for each of fiscal years 2010 through 2014 for the Ready Reserve Corps.’’

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by redtic

Yes, public health.
Do you want to be forced to get a vaccine?
Do you want to be arrested if you refuse said vaccine?
Do you want to be placed into a camp because you don't want to be vaccinated?

You need to ask yourselves these questions before sticking up for the RRC. They're preparing for something.
I don't believe in getting flu vaccines. I have a strong immune system and I have faith that it can and will fight off most bugs. I also take a couple of herbal antibacterial and antiviral supplements to help out in this department. Your body isn't going to build up a tolerance to herbal remedies like it can with big pharma's antibiotics.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

I've got a feeling you are right on this Esdad, the people trying to shoot it down are shooting it down for a reason. We all know that!

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
At the very least, there are things afoot that the man on the street is completely unaware of. It didn't surprise me that about (a little less) than half of the people asked didn't know that Obamacare is already the law, but I wonder how many of these guys have been furloughed because of the sequester...

www.ice.gov...://

"In addition to ICE criminal investigations, HSI oversees the agency's international affairs operations and intelligence functions. HSI consists of more than 10,000 employees, consisting of 6,700 special agents, who are assigned to more than 200 cities throughout the U.S. and 47 countries around the world."

Now we've got stuff like this....
www.mypalmbeachpost.com...

Palm Beach County sheriff gets $1 million for violence prevention unit amid questions about civil liberties, care for mentally ill

Bradshaw is readying a hotline and is planning public service announcements to encourage local citizens to report their neighbors, friends or family members if they fear they could harm themselves or others.

The goal won’t be to arrest troubled people but to get them help before there’s violence, Bradshaw said. As a side benefit, law enforcement will have needed information to keep a close eye on things.

“We want people to call us if the guy down the street says he hates the government, hates the mayor and he’s gonna shoot him,” Bradshaw said. “What does it hurt to have somebody knock on a door and ask, ‘Hey, is everything OK?’ ”
edit on 2-5-2013 by CornShucker because: fixed dropped word

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CornShucker

True, but do you really think that an RRC psychiatrist is going to go alone to knock on the door of a "mentally ill" person who hates the government?
I doubt it. They're most likely going to go with a team of Homeland Security personnel who will hold the person as his/her house is checked for guns that will be confiscated. Then, s/he'll be taken to a place where his/her "mental illness" can be assessed. Then, s/he'll be provided drugs that will "help" him/her understand that the government isn't bad as re-education is intended to ensure.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by redtic

Like I said, I don't care what you 'feel' about the bill nor your interpretation.It is larger than your cut and paste and has more addendum's so again, you need to do a little more legwork.

What i do care about is that the current administration needs to have the curtain pulled back. Transparency? None. Realize that this is the same bill, as I have already mentioned, that was expressed to us to pass and look at later. Who does this? This is also fact not fiction.

The government wants the nation to hate each other and point fingers at each other so that they will not look at what is really going on. Gays hate straight people. Blacks hate whites. Whites hate blacks. Don't hate Islam and my new favorite, don't talk about religion in the military but you can express being gay. It is to cause division. The MSM reports the fringe but if you look at the average American, they are over taxed and could care less about politics, race or what is happening in Syria. They are more worried about their next meal, home foreclosure or losing their job to cheap labor that is brought upon this country by illegal immigration.

I could not have written a script crazier than the last 6 years have been. No way. Now you have a lame duck president with nothing to lose who just gave ANOTHER person the powers that were and should be assigned to the president. This is not a bother to you and the others here. It may be because you are not old enough to get it, have the world experience to get it or, simply put, you trust what your government tells you.

If you think that government agencies are not corrupt or out of control or is not used to enter your home for no reason, all you need to do is look at this. Who's state does this occur in. None other than the one who said pass it and read it. Ms Pelosi.

Link

Someone anonymously reported something and suddenly there are police, in your home, taking your child. You have no rights and we as Americans need to step up and say no. But we did not in Boston, and when the time comes, my fear is that most will not. People like you will point the finger at me. Then when we are all gone, who do you think they will go after? You...

edit on 2-5-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
reply to post by redtic

Like I said, I don't care what you 'feel' about the bill nor your interpretation.It is larger than your cut and paste and has more addendum's so again, you need to do a little more legwork.

What i do care about is that the current administration needs to have the curtain pulled back. Transparency? None. Realize that this is the same bill, as I have already mentioned, that was expressed to us to pass and look at later. Who does this? This is also fact not fiction.

The government wants the nation to hate each other and point fingers at each other so that they will not look at what is really going on. Gays hate straight people. Blacks hate whites. Whites hate blacks. Don't hate Islam and my new favorite, don't talk about religion in the military but you can express being gay. It is to cause division. The MSM reports the fringe but if you look at the average American, they are over taxed and could care less about politics, race or what is happening in Syria. They are more worried about their next meal, home foreclosure or losing their job to cheap labor that is brought upon this country by illegal immigration.

I could not have written a script crazier than the last 6 years have been. No way. Now you have a lame duck president with nothing to lose who just gave ANOTHER person the powers that were and should be assigned to the president. This is not a bother to you and the others here. It may be because you are not old enough to get it, have the world experience to get it or, simply put, you trust what your government tells you.

I think it is quite telling that Redtic provided more of the actual text of the bill than you did and you claim it is not enough proof that you are spreading lies and fear mongering. You give little snippets out of context and someone provides the whole text of the section and they need to do more legwork? That is laughable.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

True, but do you really think that an RRC psychiatrist is going to go alone to knock on the door of a "mentally ill" person who hates the government?
I doubt it. They're most likely going to go with a team of Homeland Security personnel who will hold the person as his/her house is checked for guns that will be confiscated. Then, s/he'll be taken to a place where his/her "mental illness" can be assessed. Then, s/he'll be provided drugs that will "help" him/her understand that the government isn't bad as re-education is intended to ensure.

Not sure if this was TIC or you misunderstood my point. I grew up hearing about how terrible it was in Communist countries where you had to be careful what you said around even friends or family because you might get a knock on the door in the dead of night.

There really are wackjobs out there, but this kind of stuff scares me. I can just picture "re-educated" zombie from down the street (those that make it back at all). Hell, even saying something like I just said would qualify as the very kind of anti-government paranoia to get you hauled away...

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DoubleDNH

That is laughable.

I think it's laughable the way redtic is ignoring the extensive history behind factcheck.org and who is actually funding it.
Besides, any attorney will tell you that the law is open for interpretation. This is how loop holes are found and the language can be interpreted any way that's beneficial for a person's or agency's agenda.
The Op is reading between the lines. If redtic is taking the bill's language at face value, I believe he has an agenda or doesn't want to realize that it can be used against him and his family.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

They already do. This is NOT in the MSM nor will it be. It started early last year with many others.

The government can classify you and take you guns. Strip your rights. Look up the name David Schmecker. He was not even arrested but he needs VA assistance. So, if he wants it, seems he has to give up his guns.

Who is the VA related to..that's right, the IRR. Who can use the IRR. Thats right, the RRC...there is your rabbit hole. One big database.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I must've misunderstood your original post because it seems that we are seeing eye to eye on this.
Hitler did promote and encourage citizen's spying on each other and Big Sis has also been guilty of this as well with their "see something, say something" campaign.
I refuse to be a hall monitor for homeland security. If someone, say my neighbor, did confide in me that he was going to shoot someone or bomb a particular location, I would have no problem reporting them to my local police department. I wonder how many people have reported people just because they don't like the person though.
We also saw this same thing in the middle east after 9/11 where the US was offering money to those who turned in people they believed were terrorists. I mean, you're offering money to people who are desperate for it and you're going to believe everything they're telling you? Yeah, OK.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by redtic
reply to post by esdad71

That has nothing to do with the facts I posted about your OP - your clip from Obama is out-of-context, fear-mongering tripe, and the RRC is nothing close to what you report it to be.

Talk about tripe......... Fact check is about as reliable as wikipedia, that is unless your a die hard fringe liberal who can't face reality and the government is like an old friend you just played golf with. If your going to try to attack somebody's post using only sources and little or no common sense of your own, get a neutral source to stand by.

It's like if I had never heard of left or right and then watched 24 hours of Fox news straight and then tried to argue why liberals are destroying the country based on that 24 hours of news alone. Meh.

Besides, more people should look deeper into these types of bills and it should be commended as Congress doesn't even know whats in half of them even after it's passed. The whole argument is quite moot though because Obama has his domestic security force, one larger, more well funded, armed to the teeth and already set up nation wide and given free reign to do pretty much what ever they want in the name of national security.

It's called the DHS and it renders the RRC obsolete in the argument for Obama's domestic military force, they are it and thats fact.
edit on 2-5-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Absolutely!
We in Amerika are now guilty until proven innocent -- provided the government gives us the opportunity to prove our innocence.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

It's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Dumb Drives Ratings.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Some of you might have seen this video of a secretservice individual. This person strikes me as a bit odd expesially in this video.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Great job OP,I put factcheck and Snopes.com in the same flaming kettle

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join