It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Secret Police Force is ready and active - Wake up America here comes the 'new' RRC

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Did martial law really occur in Boston? The RRC and MRC were there. Read on to find out who may have been used and why.

The AMA or Obamacare as it is called created over 159 new government offices and programs. We were told it was to help all Americans get good solid Health care but wrapped inside Death panels and taxes for the middle class is a little known agency that is waiting for the word to act and be read in the case of a National Emergency.

The USPHS or United States Public Health Services Commissioned Corps is not new and most people have never heard of it. It was created in 1798 and has been deployed many times in our countries history from the Spanish American War to most recently Hurricane Sandy. They were also there on 9/11 as well as the Oklahoma City Bombing. However, since 2001, there have been more pre deployments than ever before.

The corps, as a uniformed service, may also be militarized and considered a branch of the armed forces by an act of Congress, or by executive order by the President of the United States, not only in time of war, but also in “an emergency involving the national defense proclaimed by the President." This occurred during WW2 as well as other conflicts.

However, buried deep in the document they told us that had to pass before we could read, in Section 5210 of HR3590, Obama created the basis for a new Reserve Ready Corps or RRC. IN 2010, is was amended to includeThey are to be deployed after a National Emergency and are an extension of the existing Commissioned Corps. When the bill passed, the president was given the ability to choose and assign those who would be a part of the RRC. Not only are there Warrant Officers assigned but Section 203 goes on to say that members of the RRC must be ready for involuntary calls of duty similar to uniformed personnel. Non-military appointed to act, in a national emergency, as military. We have the FBI, the Secret Service, Local and States LEO's but that is not enough. This means that not only can they appoint, it means that every adult in the nation could be 'drafted' in a time of need or national emergency. The military can't do this but the RRC can.

In a speech a few months after Obamacare was passed and less than 6 months after he took office, the president stated and I quote

We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded

Cannot continue...well funded...a civilian security force??? Is this why we are buying up ammo and do not know where it is to go? Is this where the armored vehicles are going and being stored for? They are tied to FEMA. Now, if this was not scary enough, the president, on a few days ago, gave someone else the power of the president...again. Not only that, the authority that is being granted cannot be re-delegated. The person he gave this power to, only two weeks before the bombings in Boston, was Kathleen Sebelius. She is not in total control and she alone.

Is it safe to give one person all of that control and why? Only if you want to create your own private army. The ACLU should be all over this but there is silence. If you look this up on the internet they call them a group of doctors that reports to the Surgeon general. All lies to make the general public feel safe. This has happened many times before in history...are we going to let it happen again?
edit on 1-5-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-5-2013 by esdad71 because: sp

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
and how can he enact this you ask. Surely the president cannot do anything without Congressional Approval, right?

Look up Executive Order 11921.

It provides that the President can declare a state of emergency that is not defined, and the United States Congress cannot review this action for six months

Six months. A lot can happen in six months. Now, who has the administration put in charge and ready to deploy in the case of such need. That's right. The RRC. That is who is deployed when a 'State of Emergency' is declared. Also, by putting someone else in charge with the power of the president it reduces the chance of blame and distances the president so the masses will still swallow the pill and blame someone other than the one who enacted it. Assigning someone to fall before it even occurs.

We have read about others in history who were " just doing their job" and " just trying to do what I felt was best" or simply following orders to protect their families. Look no further right now than Benghazi to see how a group of people can be intimidated and made to fade to black in the background with MSM conditioning.

I will not list names or those who did act and perpetrate crimes not only against humanity but their own people but your should know who they are. Not always because they wanted to...they were told to. Assigned and appointed. It has happened all throughout history. We need to make sure that it does not happen again.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
BS

First off, way to take an out of context quote and make it something it's not. Here's the full quote:

[As] president I will expand AmeriCorps to 250,000 slots [from 75,000] and make that increased service a vehicle to meet national goals, like providing health care and education, saving our planet and restoring our standing in the world, so that citizens see their effort connected to a common purpose.

People of all ages, stations and skills will be asked to serve. Because when it comes to the challenges we face, the American people are not the problem – they are the answer. So we are going to send more college graduates to teach and mentor our young people. We’ll call on Americans to join an energy corps, to conduct renewable energy and environmental clean-up projects in their neighborhoods all across the country.

We will enlist our veterans to find jobs and support for other vets, and to be there for our military families. And we’re going to grow our Foreign Service, open consulates that have been shuttered and double the size of the Peace Corps by 2011 to renew our diplomacy. We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we’ve set.

We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.
We’ll expand USA Freedom Corps to create online networks where American can browse opportunities to volunteer. You’ll be able to search by category, time commitment and skill sets. You’ll be able to rate service opportunities, build service networks, and create your own service pages to track your hours and activities.

This will empower more Americans to craft their own service agenda and make their own change from the bottom up.

www.factcheck.org...

Second, there's no conspiracy about the RRC:

The truth about the new Ready Reserve Corps is a lot less interesting than the conspiracy theories. Before the law was passed, the Public Health Service, unlike other elements of the government’s seven uniformed services, didn’t have a "ready reserve" – a cadre of individuals who could be called up involuntarily in times of need. What it had was a regular, full-time corps of 2,800 doctors, nurses, scientists and other medical professionals, which was the limit under law. It also had a reserve corps. But most of the individuals in the reserve corps, which was larger than the regular corps, were on extended active duty for the duration of their careers; in other words, they worked full-time, just like the regular corps, because they were needed, but the statutory cap prevented the service from bringing them into the regular corps.

www.factcheck.org...

So stop the fear mongering.

+24 more 
posted on May, 2 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
First, stop using factcheck.org. You can start by taking a look at the people who 'run' factcheck. It is run by the same people who support what the current administration is doing.

Ex heads of MSM and writers for some of the most liberal papers in the country. Fact check will also tell you Senator Feinstien does not want to take your guns on the splash page and I am sure you believe it. Go ahead. It also tells us our taxes will not go up with Obamacare. Let me SHOW you something though...

The person who founded factcheck.org was involved in, whats that, community work in Chicago??? Who else is from Chicago? Mr Obama.

Want to know who sat on his board...Bill Ayers.

And....Who sat on the Board of Directors of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge as announced in 1995 ...

Then civil rights attornney BARACK HUSSIEN OBAMA...

So, fact check yourself please before coming back.

edit on 2-5-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Do you have any links? That backs up your fear mongering rant?

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Factcheck is correct. Prove that they aren't.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Obama's secret police force???..........why do the moderators tolerate this type of post and the blatant lie of the title, and yet, if I were to respond and call him derogatory names, or elude to his mental competence, I'm the one that would be breaking the T&C,s ??

+12 more 
posted on May, 2 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by redtic

Do you know who Bill Ayers is and why the link is so important? Or that Obama sat on a panel and took money from the founder of factcheck.org. Do you know what conflict of interest is.

Take the time to read what I just posted. You are believing something that is posted by the same people I am telling you to beware of. The links are there with who runs and founded Factcheck. Next you will tell me you are a French supermodel since everything on the "Internets" is true.

Have fun living your life the way you feel you want to. Me, I will try to keep the blinders off and look at the big picture.

and now you are all trying to shut it down....pathetic.

+2 more 
posted on May, 2 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
It's funny that you mention this as this was mentioned over in a thread I started recently, as a possible warning sign of history repeating itself.

There is plenty to be worried about IMHO despite the naysayers. It won't be until it actually happens that they will be "surprised" despite all the warning signs and people get their head out of the sand.

+9 more 
posted on May, 2 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Please feel free to call me what you want. Those with no argument generally do. Seems that there are more people who think this is relative than the few here trying to derail.

This is part of a big picture and erosion of rights. A piece of a larger puzzle. It is his own force as Obama had the authority to use them and appoint its members.

Also, Americorps is not what I am talking about here.
Again, the level of non research is par for the course. This was included in a bill that the American people were told not to read until it was passed. That bill is eroding Medicare, raising taxes and including such gems as this. As long as some of you think you will get something for free though you do not care and will be the first to roll over on your neighbors for assitance from the government you trust blindly. I could care less about you folks but there are those out there who want and need information like this

Your attempt to suppress is not better than those who are in power now.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ThreeSistersofLoveandLigh

That was a very interesting thread and I did read it. The reason I decided to finally put this out as it's own was the order to relinquish control so soon after Boston. If Boston was a test of public reaction, the next logical step would be to put someone else in charge. I purposely did not include any specific times in history but yes, this is exactly what they did in Nazi Germany in the 30's. Take a nation that is dependent, make promises and then use them.

When minorities in America realize that they were used, as they are starting to see, we will see the outcry.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
can't stop whats already in motion
edit on 2-5-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

That's just not so.
The whole "resistance is futile" slogan is a load of crap. Anyone who has actively involved themselves in peaceful resistance know that it's a long and tiring road, but there is light at the end of the tunnel. If people would simply realize that intelligence is stronger than brute force, we would have a fighting chance. Alas, so many people have their heads up their butts and think we're cooked, so why do anything? I guess the fluoride is working.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by redtic
reply to post by esdad71

Factcheck is correct. Prove that they aren't.

Ok, I will do it for you. Here. Non partisan right? Here are a few simple 'facts' about job creation and numbers.

Jeb Bush - Republican and brother of GW who factcheck beats up for everything

Link

Barack Obama...you know, the guy who has worked for the founder of factcheck for over 20 years...

Link

The US unemployment rate is 7.6%? Really...

Those in power separate those who do not know with political parties. If you believe blindly or by only what is fed to you, I can understand.

Also, many of you/us are the product of the school system that has been used since the 20's as a way to indoctrinate and condition. Sorry, but this is simple truth and not fear mongering. Who gave billions to education? The same ones who founded factcheck.org.

Fear mongering would be saying that the current administration uses tactics to keep true Americans from expressing their views and rights. Oh man, that's right, they do. Case in point. Why would the Black Panther party members be pardoned for threatening white voters by the current administration? Is there a true reason. If the KKK policed a voting center there would be outrage on the HuffPost and the MSM, which again, are all controlled by the people who fund whatever administration is in office. This is way it is and always will be until we as a nation take off the blinders.

It is not about race. It is not about freedom. It is not about equality. It is simply about control of you, the american citizen. Look around you...please. Really folks, why all of the hate?

I am also not a right wing nut although labels are another good thing to discredit someone.

You have to start local. Run for a local office or get involved in something. Food bank...educaiton...mentoring. If we can break the cycle we can one day be where we should be as a nation and not controlled by those who do not care.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

You know, you're right.
Here are just three sources I located:
www.freerepublic.com...

If you wanted to use a devious method to deceive people who are trying to differentiate between truth and lies on the Internet how would you do it? If you were extremely devious and had no conscience, you might set up a Web site with some official and unbiased sounding name that claims to be the encyclopedia of truth to be used as a tool for anyone who has the same biased view and wants to make believe to "back it up" with what they would like you to think is "indisputable fact."

That is exactly what Web sites like factcheck.org are. They are biased, politically motivated propaganda Web sites, manned and funded by biased political organizations who set up the sites for the sole purpose of deviously "backing up" the political arguments of those who hold the same views that they do. It's kind of like you have a friend who is in on your lie, and you use him to back up your story and don't tell anyone else he is your friend.

Just because they use a name that implies unbiased assessments, doesn't mean that they provide them.

The Annenberg Foundation was originally founded by Walter J. Annenberg, a conservative who supported Ronald Reagan. However, when Walter Annenberg died, his family took over the management of the foundation and it took a turn to the far left and has ties to radical left individuals such as Bill Ayers and his friend and fellow left wing radical collegue Barack Obama. How is factcheck.org associated with these people:

To start, Ayers was the key founder of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, which was a Chicago public school reform project from 1995 to 2001. Upon its start in 1995, Obama was appointed Board Chairman and President of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge. Geesh, that alone connects all three. Well, it branches out even more from there.

politicalvine.com...

Here’s a funny fact about FactCheck.org: Barack Obama was Chairman of The Board of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge from 1995 until 2000. The Challenge had to do with reforming Chicago public schools.

But, it was funded by the same source that funds FactCheck.org: The Annenberg Foundation. If you go to FactCheck.org and look at the logo, you will see “ANNENBERG POLITICAL FACTCHECK.”

You can read all of the documentation about this connection between Obama and the Annenberg organizations on Wikipedia: en.wikipedia.org...

So…knowing this now…can you REALLY rely on FactCheck.org to tell you the “true” and “accurate” facts about anything regarding Obama and Joe Biden?

If you still do…I have a Chicago baseball team I’d like to sell you…just send me your credit card information and I’ll give you a certificate of ownership. I’ll also throw-in the Brooklyn Bridge in for free.

answers.yahoo.com...

Bill Ayers should be in prison. He was a domestic terrorist and still says to this day that he's not sorry that he placed those bombs. Instead, he's allowed to be a professor and mold young minds.
People need to research the Weather Underground. Alas, I'm afraid they enjoy keeping their delusional fantasies about Obama being our great savior.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

That has nothing to do with the facts I posted about your OP - your clip from Obama is out-of-context, fear-mongering tripe, and the RRC is nothing close to what you report it to be.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
www.law.cornell.edu...

(d) Funding
For the purpose of carrying out the duties and responsibilities of the Commissioned Corps under this section, there are authorized to be appropriated $5,000,000 for each of fiscal years 2010 through 2014 for recruitment and training and $12,500,000 for each of fiscal years 2010 through 2014 for the Ready Reserve Corps.
(LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.)

+1 more 
posted on May, 2 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by redtic

You asked about factcheck...you got it. If you do not want to take the time to read it, i do not care, but it is folks such as yourself you will blindly defend something you are not versed on or understand. Factcheck.org cannot be used as a basis for non partisan debate. The more you try to deny this happened the more indoctrinated you sound.

You probably think gun control is not an issue. You probably think immigration is not an issue. You are probably happy that AMA passed because you think it is a good thing. Do you have any idea who has been appointed as the SCJ's during this administration? Look up who Sotomayor is and her track record and try to tell me she is unbiased.

This is a piece, again, of a larger puzzle and when the SHTF, it is people such as yourself who will stand with their jaw dropped looking for a handout that was promised and will not come.

The fact that with the passage of this the administration can instate a draft separate from the military should be proof enough something is not right. The video tells us we do not need a military and need something stronger so what other proof do you need that something is not right?

+8 more 
posted on May, 2 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Thank you for calling it like it is and setting the record straight about factcheck.org.
That entire site is riddled with propaganda and agenda leaning tactics.

Once again the money leads us to exactly where we need to be looking.
These people have an agenda and it's plain to see. Your explanation may be spot on.
That's exactly why they are all cohorts and still remain in power.
If the average American actually knew these peoples real motives---
Well, they'd still probably watch more TV on the couch and get fat.

Good job bringing this to light!

edit on 2-5-2013 by havok because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join