It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks: Bin Laden's Body Not Buried At Sea

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Isn't it funny when even the "officials" don't believe the "official story" about Osama Bin Laden raid? Not much else to say about this one.

WikiLeaks: Bin Laden's Body Not Buried At Sea

Stratfor’s vice-president for intelligence, Fred Burton, believes the body was “bound for Dover, [Delaware] on [a] CIA plane” and then “onward to the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology in Bethesda [Maryland],” an email says.
---
"If body dumped at sea, which I doubt, the touch is very Adolph Eichman like. The Tribe did the same thing with the Nazi's ashes," Burton commented in another email.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

Startfor's VP is not an "official." He's a private citizen, and his unfounded speculation is of no more value than mine or yours. Just because you found something in Wikileaks doesn't make it true, or "official" in any sense of the word. I'm sure there's lots more discussion on the various threads that appeared when the Stratfor leaks first went public.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I bet they didn't even kill him, and he was just a guy that we could blame everything on, and make new laws from. But if he is really dead, and wasn't actually buried at see, then that would still mean the government lied.

But where did they bury his body if not at sea? I guess the government will never tell.

It's all a conspiracy you know.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The timing of his death was very beneficial for the government..........

I highly doubt they buried him at sea, and this gives me a little faith in that assumption.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
How many times was he reported dead since September 2001? Even carried on our news networks? There will always be doubters of the official story. Sad when people can not trust their own government or news services.

For all I know he may sipping tea in some rather well furnished cave someplace......joke....hummmm

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli
reply to post by whatsecret

Startfor's VP is not an "official." He's a private citizen, and his unfounded speculation is of no more value than mine or yours. Just because you found something in Wikileaks doesn't make it true, or "official" in any sense of the word.

Yes you are correct he is not an "official". I don't know who you are but Stratfors speculation probably has more value than mine since they are in the business of "Global Intelligence News & Analysis" and I'm not. But I also don't believe that his body was dumped in the ocean.

Stratfor | Global Intelligence News & Analysis | Geopolitical News

Stratfor provides global awareness and guidance to individuals, governments and businesses around the world. We use a unique, intel-based approach to analyze world affairs.

I'm sure there's lots more discussion on the various threads that appeared when the Stratfor leaks first went public.

I was unable to find threads about this. But you are free to find them and post there if you want.

edit on 1-5-2013 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Just because you're in the business of "Global intelligence news and analysis" doesn't mean that your information is accurate or correct.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
Just because you're in the business of "Global intelligence news and analysis" doesn't mean that your information is accurate or correct.

So the governments story is accurate and correct then?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Bin-laden is alive and well sharing bed sheets with Bin-bush, Bin-cheney and Bin-rumsfeld.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by extraterrestrialentity
I bet they didn't even kill him, and he was just a guy that we could blame everything on, and make new laws from. But if he is really dead, and wasn't actually buried at see, then that would still mean the government lied.

But where did they bury his body if not at sea? I guess the government will never tell.

It's all a conspiracy you know.

Because his Family have friends in high places, they would have returned secretly the body to the Family it seems if he were killed as stated.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
How come we all got to watch Saddam hang on prime time but Bin Laden was quietly laid to rest at sea and the picture of his corpse must not be shown? How come lawmakers were shown proven fakes from the internet? Why does anyone believe that it happened this way?
edit on 1-5-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I read that if you say OBL's name three times into a dark bathroom's mirror, he'll show up behind you.

He's the Boogeyman...Candyman...Lawnmowerman...
Whatever.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Just so you know, although your link shows it as a "new" article, if you'd taken the time to go to the source you'd see the news article is more than a year old...

Published time: March 06, 2012 09:29
Edited time: March 06, 2012 14:28

..and of course discussed here on ATS last year:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Bin Laden died of renal failure in 2001

www.globalresearch.ca...

He was just a manufactured bad guy to be used as a scapegoat to justify invasion of the ME.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

www.globalresearch.ca...

He was just a manufactured bad guy to be used as a scapegoat to justify invasion of the ME.

Either that, or he died in the bombing at Tora Bora, which I have believe to be true all of these years.

Even with his renal disease, he could NOT have lived to 2012, under the conditions he was living in. Just not possible.

edit on 1-5-2013 by phantomjack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The opinion of one guy who had no inside knowladge of the operation is hardly a official leak that Bin Laden was not buried at sea it’s just his opinion, in my opinion the earth is flat and Santa comes down my chimney every year.

i mean the origional source is RT, need i really say more?

rt.com...
edit on 1-5-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-5-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

nope, he didnt,

The Bin Laden Dialysis myth

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 727Sky
How many times was he reported dead since September 2001? Even carried on our news networks? There will always be doubters of the official story. Sad when people can not trust their own government or news services.

For all I know he may sipping tea in some rather well furnished cave someplace......joke....hummmm

Or sipping tea in the depths of hell because he died in that furnished cave a long time ago from kidney failure, and if that didn't get him, those bunker busters did. IMO anyways.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Just so you know, although your link shows it as a "new" article, if you'd taken the time to go to the source you'd see the news article is more than a year old...

Published time: March 06, 2012 09:29
Edited time: March 06, 2012 14:28

..and of course discussed here on ATS last year:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't know how you got an impression that This article is listed as new since it states that it was published on
February 12, 2013.

But thanks for digging up the thread, I did not see it the search results.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

the earth is flat and Santa comes down my chimney every year.

And bin laden is swimming with the fishes.

i mean the origional source is RT, need i really say more?

Yes actually, you do need to say more. What would be a better source in your opinion?

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join