It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

g-saler... the garage sale app

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
hello fellow memebers of this site.

ive been a member here for a while now, and just recently i have delved into the world of mobile app development.
i have built a mobile app, and i would really love to get your opinions and feedback, and even ideas you might have for it to make it better.

this is the first release version i am showing you here. G-saler .. the Garage Sale App
its available on apple and android. the app is free, and in this version adding sales to the database is free..

the next version will have a blog, fed into it, and will charge end users to add sales.

im happy to also discuss anything to do with the process and resources i used to make this app and help you to develop your own app!

my main problem with the app is getting end users to add sales. if there are none near you, even if the app has 100000 sales in it, it wont show you any success. but it was designed that way so as not to waste your time on sales you cant reach in a day. (500 km)

tell me what you think, if you have an app but you dont want to release information about it publicly, yet you still want to eat my brains for resources PM me (:

if i have broken any T&C in this post i am sorry. my intention is to get feedback for the app and to find out what you guys all think.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I just tried to find the App on my Kindle which is android but couldn't find it in the Amazon store. This is more a shortcoming of the Kindle than anything else. I will check out the Apple version tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Metallicus

i didn't even know kindle had a store~!!!

i'll have a look into releasing the android version there.. (:
thanks for your input. look forward to hearing your feedback

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
looks cool too bad I don't have a cool enough phone.canyou download apps to laptops?sorry new to anything smaller than said laptop.i did just pick up a cheap tablet made by some chineese company with a pyramid with a eye on top for a start up logo but that is a whole other thing.it has some ice cream sandwitch os and I cant seem to download any apps to it any suggestions? sorry about the off topic banter but trying to catch up with everybody else out there and you seem quite knowledgable.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
FYI craigslist has a garage sale feature... its gonna be hard to convert folks to a new mobile craigslist. Just sayin.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
lots of places do garage sales, not many do it mobile.

in any business there is always competition. not doing something because someone else does is no way to get ahead (:

thanks so much for all the input !

top topics

join