It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have the answer and I will prove it.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Hello again to my brothers and sisters. First of all I want to say I am sorry if I posted in the wrong forum but I looked for a new tech forum and could not find one. Please move this post if it needs to be. Thank you.

I'm sure that many of you have read my other post. NOTW??? Well now I am posting for other reasons. As I said in my other post, I have designs in my head that I seem to be able to sort of walk through in my head and have been researching over unity and inverse gravity generators including some of Tesla's research along with John Searl over the last 12 to 15 years, and I believe along with a few others, that I have found the answer to not only the worlds energy problems, but also the answer to the propulsion systems.

Over the last few months I have tried in every way I know to contact Dr Greer and the Sirius Project to no avail. Then in the last couple weeks I met someone else who has over unity ideas and is in the process of constructing a prototype. I am now working with him on the prototype and then me and him will construct the other half of the answer.

Then this week I was contacted by someone very close by that has the connections to industry and marketing to get this out into the world. He agreed that if we can prove it he can market it.

You see Dr John Searl has the answer for the over unity generator and we will build one and prove it. These generators not only produce power but they truly do as the revolution of the rollers increases produce an inverse gravimetric wave that kind of resembles and works similar to a tornado. A vortex if you will. But this is not enough to lift a large craft.

Using many of these generators around the outer perimeter of a large craft would give you the power you would need, and also create a vortex of magnetic energy around the outside of the craft, which would then work kind of like a shield to small objects. Then you just have to be able to focus the energy and you have the other half which gives you propulsion.

I am also trained in waste water treatment and I designed in a system that treats water by using a water cracker and bio filtration system. Using the water cracker would also give you the option of storing O2 and H for other uses. I also have designed in a botanical bay that would have all of our food for long trips that the crew would work giving the ship its own sustainable water and food supply along with plants releasing O2 into the environment.

This post was to let you know what my Idea is. Also it is to through ideas back and forth on how the basic systems would work or improvements on the design. Once we market the Generator system I will find a way to begin construction and also create jobs in the process. The fact is I know this will work, and many I have spoken to agree and have signed on. The ship I propose will take us into the literal next age of space travel and will make it affordable. All I can say is that the answer is in the frequency. Any ideas are welcome. Anyone serious about helping humanity to the next space age is very welcome.

I will be watching the posts. Thank you and as John Searl says. Nothing is impossible except for the state of your mind makes it so. Lets make this a reality.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
feel free to actually add proof... i think this site needs a banner at the top with the definition of proof.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
not keen on space travel but i do wish to make this world a better place
ill follow the tread see what you have created and see how it gets taken away as you are not the first to come up with something great and sure not the last.
i wish you well on this journey and do hope you will post the process to us little people.

let us know if you need help, as you be amazed from what corner of the world you might receive it from

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Although dc4lifeskater lacked even the basic skills of diplomacy and tact , He is fundamentally correct.
You will get totally flamed if you can't provide a shred of proof .

I far as I am concerned , I'm willing to wait and see what unfolds with your experiments .

Good luck

edit on 30-4-2013 by Gideon70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
feel free to actually add proof... i think this site needs a banner at the top with the definition of proof.

Are there tutorials or sample threads for each forum to format after? That would be awesome.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Yes there is and there is info in the TOS and whatnot.. for one making a thread saying you will prove something and not offering any actual proof doesn't really go over to well.. Maybe should change title to: I have plans to do something, here is plans.. Because no proof was presented, and even if you change the title no real plan was presented either.. kind of just a waste of a thread pretty much, no substance at all.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The only thing you were missing was a link so we can donate our money too you.

Seriously, where's the proof?
edit on 30-4-2013 by Isittruee because: spelling

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
What i am saying is that i am planning to show everyone step by step through the process as i do it. I have it all on paper so far as i am beggining to get the resources together now to start construction on the 2nd phase of the generator, the propulsion system itself. To focus the enegy to a point where it propels the craft. I am asking for anyone who cares to give ideas begin posting comments here and we shall all be a part of this process. Anyone with iseas or theories or generator projects of there own. If we work together on the process we definatly can figure out the nessesaties of a ship that size.

I understand the hesitation and the skeptisisim. This thread is a sounding board. I will be watching it and posting ideas, progress, theories and report the thing going on as they happen. Frequency, is the answer to the propulsion. We will do this. I wont stop till we do. Join me and we will make this reality. No money needed unless you just want to help. No strings. And who ever helps gets a room on board when we complete the ship.

Again for now good day and please lets do.this.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I would think that being able (supposedly) to crack water into its base components would be enough of a feat that would garner world acclaim on its own. But doesn't even that process take a lot of energy? If the answer from you is, "No," than surely you now have the world by the tail with that aspect alone?

I await further disclosure on your part other than merely making a multi-area claim with not a shred of "proof."

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
So....couple questions here. Where are you getting the funding to build a ship? Surely you are not welding it together yourself? And you say you will have a "botanical bay" where you will have self sustaining food growth for the entire ship? Wouldn't that bay have to take up almost the entire ship? Plants don't grow that quickly and certainly not quickly enough to sustain a crew on a ship for any extended period of time.

Not really seeing this idea being very well thought out nor having any type of basis in reality. What is your timeline for having this ship finished?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I've read posts like this before and I always get sucked in. Always hoping it's true. Put a video together, get some proof-of-concept going and kickstarter it.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadarOReilly
I've read posts like this before and I always get sucked in. Always hoping it's true. Put a video together, get some proof-of-concept going and kickstarter it.

LOL....I can see it on Kickstarter now....with a $2billion dollar fund raising campaign.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

Originally posted by RadarOReilly

LOL....I can see it on Kickstarter now....with a $2billion dollar fund raising campaign.

You owe me a new monitor and a cup of joe.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptNemo2012

Hm, I'm trying to come up with a free-energy generator myself as a hobby. I too considered Tesla in my design.
I don't see how magnetic fields can shield from non-metallic small objects, though. The field is not bound by Fermi's exclusion principle.
edit on 1-5-2013 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I don't want to sound rude, but there is no such thing as a "gravimetric wave". That's a term from star-trek. Best of luck with your science project.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

So...just asking....you're going to show everyone who wants to steal your ideas right out from under you....exactly how and why it works.

You really think as an inventor (or whatever you may call yourself)...that that is really a GOOD idea?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toromos
Big hat, no cattle

I like this more than I can say. Brilliant phrase.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I certainly hope you are right on, and you will solve all the world's energy issues so we can get beyond capitalism, materialism, communism, and every other ism that relates to survival for the species, whatever that may be, now.
I would also like to add that I think the basis for free energy in overunity devices and such has long, long been known, and that we are living a dystopian existence for another purpose entirely: perhaps, to decide who is worth survival with free energy or not, but then I'd just be another crazy hack on the internet. However, being that crazy hack, do you realize that anyone with the answer to this, or cold fusion, for instance, would be killed or contract killed in a nanosecond by every utility and oil company this side of kingdom com.....for what is capitalism if we cannot control the money, minds, and abilities of the populace to keep them all dumbed down, buying and selling themseves as well as anyone else they know, when it comes down to it. That's where we are, and what the game is...doesn't matter what answers you have, or how smart you are. And the minute you have tha answer you claim to have (which, I believe, btw) watch out....for your life willl likely get much worse. No matter how many you wish to save or help. but good luck with that. And I mean that.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Thank you. It is hard to watch the way materialism seems to control everyone. I do this for the betterment of the human race and once the ship is complete the designs will all be released to the world for everyone. We have so little time though for everything that isis being done has already effected our climate in major ways.

To all of the skeptics, i say this. People told columbus he was crazy.but he did it. People told the Write brothers they would never fly yet today we have passanger cargo and jets flying our skies 24 7.

To the one who chose to inform me that there is no such thing as gravemetric waves. What other term would you use to describe riding on a field of gravity like surfing on a wave on a surf board. New scientific terms are created everyday and yet you down me because of a term from star trek. Gene actually researched jpl in the process of creating Star Trek so how do you know the term is wrong.

We are talking about new tech to the private world that for all we know and from posible whistle blowers may already exist in the black ops world. They dont seem to want to release it so we must figure it out for ourselves and do it for them.

As far as the botanical bay it is designed into the lowest deck of the ship which will be the first built. So much of it will be grown before the ship is completed. Also the first few trips out will be short testing trips. The ship will be fully supplied before it leaves the ground so sustainability will not be a problem.

Also you are thinking in terms of years when the tech will be traveling in terms of days weeks and months. Ice can be brought in from space to be treated in the water filtration system adding to the water, oxygen, and hydrogen supplies so that will be sustainable as well. I and my friends have been working on this design for almost 10 years now. Every system has been triple researched to make the design completly self sustaining. This is possible and we have put every possible need from the full function galley to the 300 tb mainframe and the designs of the bath rms in all of the crew apartments.

Again to all thank you and we can truly do this. Everyone have a great nite. I have to go to work but I will be checking back with you all as I can. Goodnight also sorry for any typos or punctuation problems. I typed this on my smart phone and small keys on a touch.screen sometimes is rough.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join