It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paid FAKE Terrorist attact actors - I met some yesterday (pics)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I find it representative of American public at large, the sentiment of even finding out that 'real' events are now showing signs of use of crisis actors to ensure extra 'umph' or shock factor to a premeditated massacre, bombing, or other tragedy where some sort of real loss or at least, widespread attention, are assured.

Not sure if this thread also addresses it, but what about the use of amputees to depict being freshly amputated?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Trying to "bovine excrement" a bunch of seasoned ATS'ers is very bad for your reputation.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
Perhaps someone should start a database of these crisis actors....for future reference.

Not a bad idea. You remember this guy?:

We have significant footage of the people involved in a number of "events". It would be interesting to see the ID's and backgrounds of the players. Like, who was the man that may have been slinging dust over a group of people at Boston? Who was the amputee that had zero help for several minutes?

Questions. Questions.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Interesting that this thread made a stage-left dash for the "Off topic" category. I can't help but wonder who's pulling the strings.....

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by YapTalk

Seriously? I know what your directing this thread towards..and it's not even close to it.

Do you think people are stupid? Your photos look like something my 5 year old would do.

Nice try. But you fail dude.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by below

When is ATS going to get it's Integrity back?

Posts like this do this board no justice at all.

I'm quickly losing respect for the Mods here. You're allowing the whole actor thing to be posted here?

Disgusting.

(post by Plantagenet removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

<< 1  2   >>

join