It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paid FAKE Terrorist attact actors - I met some yesterday (pics)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
ATS MODS PLEASE NOTE: These are NOT images of 'gore', these are images of FAKE injuries as you will see these smiling actors with their fake injuries.

These images are akin to a Halloween costume and I think they are very important to my OP below as many people are asking if these drill actors actually exist and this is actually definitive proof that these actors are real.

I was asked to submit a quote for a website that needs to be built for a group of people that hire FAKE terrorist actors a few days ago. When talking about that the website they need built would be about they simply said that is would be 'something like an actor database for the government.'

I was referred to these particular people by another client whom I have done a few websites for and it was really just an email out of the blue.

During our Skype conversation it came up that they have actors for terrorism drills and that they make quite a bit of money supplying actors for said drills.

I really did not believe them until they showed me the facebook page of one of these actors that contains the following pictures:

I will post the images and their actual 'quote' from the place that I got them from and then the source.

This one also had a long bowel that "had to be handled".

This guy had something coming out of his head.

This guy's arm was ripped open. Notice the plastic sheet on the floor to contain messes while this actor gets prepared.

Smiling while they have pieces of debris buried in their faces!

My arm ripped open! Notice the tables in the background with the stuff to 'create' these injuries.

I must take the time to say what was told to me about these actors and then what I personally think.

Supposedly, these actors were for a 'recent' drill. The actors here were local to that drill but that they have a database of actors for 'every state' which is why they need a website so that the 'drill creators' would have an easy time picking their 'main' actors.

What I think: I quoted them $200,000 for the website. (which is what I do when I do not want to work with someone)

There is also the probability that my previous client is playing a trick on me because of a past conversation that we had about losing our rights etc. He was gun ho about giving up rights in exchange for security.

If this is a trick, it is quite an elaborate one and I do not see what they would gain by tricking me.

On the other hand, these 'injuries' look quite real and I am sure that they can fool any camera during a 'terrorist attack' specially with all the chaos thrown in.

Take this for what you will & let me know what you think about these paid actors.

Source of Pics: Facebook account of a FAKE Terrorism Drill actor

Edit: I did not talk to the gentleman that owns the FB account, I spoke to some other people that identified themselves as an actor facilitating company and this is one of their actors.
edit on 30-4-2013 by YapTalk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I don't understand the surprise. This is very common and people and companies like this have been used this way in training for military, police, first responders, and medical personel for years.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc
I don't understand the surprise. This is very common and people and companies like this have been used this way in training for military, police, first responders, and medical personel for years.

I was more surprised at how they contacted me and the level of sophistication of these 'injuries'.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by YapTalk

Originally posted by NavyDoc

I was more surprised at how they contacted me and the level of sophistication of these 'injuries'.

Oh. Moulage can be very sophisticated. "Train like you fight" is a very good principle for first responders and the more realistic the training, the better they do when faced with a real situation.

I use some of the training stuff for my zombie costume every halloween.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by YapTalk

I've been involved in disaster drills as an EMT, ER worker, soldier, it was fun having the prosthetics applied
This is called 'Moulage'

Moulage (French: casting/moulding) is the art of applying mock injuries for the purpose of training Emergency Response Teams and other medical and military personnel. Moulage may be as simple as applying pre-made rubber or latex "wounds" to a healthy "patient's" limbs, chest, head, etc., or as complex as using complicated makeup and theatre techniques to provide elements of realism (such as blood, vomitus, open fractures, etc.) to the training simulation. The practice dates to at least the Renaissance, when wax figures were used for this purpose.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I call bullcrap.

Please provide the correspondence they sent when asking you to prepare this website.

Of course, remove any names, addresses, etc. If you cannot/will not do this we can only assume this is a hoax.

This looks more like a makeup studio for movies and TV to me.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by YapTalk

I'm a SAG-AFTRA actor and when I'm not working on a film or one of my own projects, I work as an actor in training exercises for med schools, law enforcement, border patrol, military, law schools, universities and colleges or anywhere realistic scenes need to be produced so that the trainees can get experience before they go into the field and encounter actual disasters.

As a producer, I also contract to make training films and manuals for different agencies both private and governmental; .We hire SFX/makeup people, actors and crew for our projects. On a more mundane level we also make commercials for companies and corporations and feature length films and shorts for festivals and public access TV.

edit on 30-4-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinkerHaus
I call bullcrap.

Please provide the correspondence they sent when asking you to prepare this website.

Of course, remove any names, addresses, etc. If you cannot/will not do this we can only assume this is a hoax.

Like I already said in my opening OP, there is a probability that my client are playing a hoax on me for the previous rights vs security conversations that we had.

So, while this happened as I said in the OP, I would never put any potential client's private emails online.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I call bullcrap.

Like I already said in my opening OP, there is a probability that my client are playing a hoax on me for the previous rights vs security conversations that we had.

So, while this happened as I said in the OP, I would never put any potential client's private emails online.

But you would expose pictures of some random facebook page that you claim is associated with your alleged client?

You've already done the damage, and your obtuseness when asked to provide further proof only serves to reveal that this is a hoax. This thread should be deleted.

I think you found some pictures on the internet and created a back story to net some stars and flags. This is abuse.

Would you be willing to post any of your other work. Most web developers include a clause in their contract that allows them to advertise the site in their portfolio.. Let's see some of the other work you've done that drew attention to your skills to such a high degree that the government feels comfortable revealing this information to you..

I swear, there are suckers everywhere.
edit on 30-4-2013 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
To the rest of you guys. Thanks! I did not know that these trainings were so sophisticated. Thank you for teaching me about Moulage which is something that I knew nothing about.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I call bullcrap.

But you would expose pictures of some random facebook page that you claim is associated with your client?

You've already done the damage, and your obtuseness when asked to provide further proof only serves to reveal that this is a hoax. This thread should be deleted.

I think you found some pictures on the internet and created a back story to net some stars and flags. This is abuse.

The facebook page is a open facebook page and it is even titled Fake terrorist actors etc.

So no, no damage to my clients as I would never put them in such a position.

Believe what you want... All I did was say what happened to me.

BTW, where can I redeem these 'flags and stars' you talk about? Are they like bitcoins that can be traded in an exchange? Is there a store somewhere where I can change them for prizes?

Why would I need stars and flags?
edit on 30-4-2013 by YapTalk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I call bullcrap.

But you would expose pictures of some random facebook page that you claim is associated with your client?

The facebook page is a open facebook page and it is even titled Fake terrorist actors etc.

So no, no damage to my clients as I would never put them in such a position.

Believe what you want... All I did was say what happened to me.

Isn't this thread damaging to your clients? Telling the entire story but refusing to provide the correspondence that initiated this contact.. This wreaks of lies.

You can edit out the names and any other identifying information. Surely after doing that no further damage than what you've already achieved can be done. No?

You just didn't think anyone would call your bluff.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
so...with the 2 separate bomb blasts, there were fake victims, fake witnesses, fake EMT and policemen, fake ambulance drivers, fake doctors, fake nurses, fake family members, all the investigative staff of the city, state, ATS, FBI were fake, fake camera shots, fake news reporters...that is a pretty deep rabbit hole the OP is going down in.
edit on 30-4-2013 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
so...with the 2 separate bomb blasts, there were fake victims, fake EMT and policemen, fake ambulance drivers, fake doctors, fake nurses, fake family members, fake news reports...that is a pretty deep rabbit hole the OP is going down in.

I never mentioned Boston or any other attack on our soil. Re-read the OP

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

Let's see some of the other work you've done that drew attention to your skills to such a high degree that the government feels comfortable revealing this information to you..

Your reading comprehension skills need some work.

This is what I said in my opening OP

I was referred to these particular people by another client whom I have done a few websites for and it was really just an email out of the blue.

During our Skype conversation it came up that they have actors for terrorism drills and that they make quite a bit of money supplying actors for said drills.

I really did not believe them until they showed me the facebook page of one of these actors that contains the following pictures:

See the part about NOT BELIEVING THEM until they directed me to said facebook page with the pics?

Go back and re-read... maybe it will sink in.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

so...with the 2 separate bomb blasts, there were fake victims, fake EMT and policemen, fake ambulance drivers, fake doctors, fake nurses, fake family members, fake news reports...that is a pretty deep rabbit hole the OP is going down in.

so your only intention was to show movie actors with special affects wounds? the word "terrorist" having nothing to do with recent news events?....oh...sure..ok

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

reply to post by TinkerHaus

Let's see some of the other work you've done that drew attention to your skills to such a high degree that the government feels comfortable revealing this information to you..

Your reading comprehension skills need some work.

This is what I said in my opening OP

See the part about NOT BELIEVING THEM until they directed me to said facebook page with the pics?

Go back and re-read... maybe it will sink in.

No, my comprehension skills are fine. Yours seem to be lacking. I understand that work you've done in the past is how this company found and attempted to recruit you. I'm asking you to post some of your previous web development.

I also understood that you claim to have not believed them until they directed you to some random facebook page. Again, this is where we show that my brain works better than yours because random images of a facebook page don't prove a thing to me.

If I posted pictures of a cartoon Easter Bunny would that satisfy the burden of proof for you if I claimed to have met him?

Again, suckers everywhere.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

so your only intention was to show movie actors with special affects wounds? the word "terrorist" having nothing to do with recent news events?....oh...sure..ok

Yeah.. My thoughts exactly. We wouldn't be making long statements "To Mods" right in the OP post if it wasn't dangerously close to outright linkage of recent events and accusations of 'fake players' and 'actors' being used in those same events.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

And the facebook title that was supplied to me is.....

Paid Actors - FAKE Terrorist Attack

Which put together with the people I spoke to about their Terrorism/dill actor's database gives you the above title.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by YapTalk

That link is unavailable to me. Anyone else?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join