It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unusual weather pattern building, HAARP related?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I found this on Facebook, it was rather strange:

Unusual Weather Building Up

Naturally, this is tornado season, and severe weather itself is not unusual for the U.S.east of the Rocky mountains. In fact, it's pretty much the norm. However, from the looks of this, it seems to be potentially more heavy duty and widespread than normal. Including possible snow in Tennessee.

This, of course, is a speculative forecast based on strange conditions. No one knows for sure exactly which way the weather will turn here, so no need for doom and gloom yet. It's just a possibility.

Yet strangely enough, here's a map for HAARP readings:

Which, according to this, seem to be building in frequency, and pretty much over the same exact area where this weird weather system seems to be building:

Thoughts on this?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
That doesn't look good. That doesn't look like the Haarp stuff others have said were Haarp. This looks like there may be some serious stuff going on in that location. The area in California may be from seismic wave influence. It makes me wonder what is in the near future in the center of the country.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

There's a thread about this:

Unusual weather for US after May 2?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by ns9504
started on 4/27/2013 @ 07:48 AM

And they've already taken to shooting the messenger on that thread, so...

Star and flag by the way.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
What is "unusual" weather exactly, the kind of weather that blanketed the entire world under a massive sheet of ice?

Cause, that happened before, so the only way for weather to get really "unusual" is for hellfire and brimstone to rain down. Got any that for me? No? Ok..

Not interested.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Oh, my apologies. Didn't realize this was posted elsewhere, though I would have never thought to check predictions and prophecies, since this isn't really a "prophecy" so to speak, but an observation made on data collected.

What made me especially curious about this was the link to the HAARP output. It's a shame people are dismissing it out of hand, without even pondering a possible link. HAARP is one of the few conspiracies I actually give a bit of consideration and weight to.

I noticed the readings in California were high, and from what I have been told by family still there, they are possibly looking at a record dry season, even a drought there.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I was actually wondering if the Califnornia HAARP output has something to do with the potential drought they are experiencing. We really don't know a lot about HAARP, or how exactly it might potentially effect weather in different locales, if it does have weather modification properties as has been often suggested.

I myself believe it highly likely it does do something, that even its engineers and operators never considered.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Ah c'mon,

The only thing unusual here, at all, is fake meteorologist, Kevin Martin. I am pretty sure that he is the same guy that set up the original 'chemtrail forecast' site several years ago out of Ontario, CA., and you can see that his new website, "TheWeatherSpace" has the same feature, along with this 'HAARP activity' feature.

Kevin Martin is not a meteorologist, and his site cannot be counted on for anything close to accurate information.

He is a fear monger that is trying to sell you something.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
HAARP does not influence the weather, despite what conspiracy websites will tell you.
It does what it was designed to do, investigate the properties of the ionosphere. It's in Alaska because that is where aurora form.
The map of "HAARP" stations you link to is wrong. There are many reasons for arrays, and each should be identified by what they are designed to do, not just throw them all into some paranoid soup because they look similar.
Weather doesn't form in the ionosphere.

That should be a clue.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Which, according to this, seem to be building in frequency, and pretty much over the same exact area where this weird weather system seems to be building:

Building in frequency? What does that mean, exactly? What exactly is being measured by HAARPstatus? What instruments are used?

It's no wonder that chart matches the weather chart, they just appropriate weather charts and call it HAARP output.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Weather might not form in the ionosphere, but to say it does not have any potential effect on weather is another matter altogether. Solar radiation and solar flares influence the weather. Cosmic radiation has influence on the weather. We simply do not know or fully understand all factors that influence the weather. Otherwise, weather forecasts would be completely accurate more than they are.

As far as HAARP goes, yes, I know where it's main array is, and what it's officially stated purpose is. However, it is a question, for me, of whether or not their experiments in heating up the ionosphere could have further reaching implications than they realize. Science is still in it's infancy, and too often we screw around with something, believing it harmless or of no real consequence, only to find out years later we really screwed up and caused enormous amounts of damage and long term effects.

My point is, the guys who designed this, do they really know and understand the long term, far reaching potential consequences of superheating even small portions of the ionosphere? I suspect they do not. Anymore than they fully grasp the intricacies and complexities involved in weather formation.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

My point is, the guys who designed this, do they really know and understand the long term, far reaching potential consequences of superheating even small portions of the ionosphere?
Well, they do understand that they are not "superheating" the ionosphere. The ionosphere is pretty "hot" without any help from HAARP and the Sun affects it a hell of a lot more than HAARP ever could.

edit on 4/29/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I'm leaving for Vegas on the 3rd, this weather better relax a little cause I need to do some partying!!!!!!!

To the OP, very very odd photos... But thankfully Phage is here and I'm sure he can answer all of this for us...

Phage, what's the deal? Cause for concern?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I realize that at first this may seem out of place, but I produced this thread hoping that it would help to provide a start in trying to understand why people project the things they do, psychologically, upon technology that they do not fully understand.

The ways that people work HAARP in to 'conspiracy theories' is no different than the ways that others have responded to technology for more than 200 years; since the beginning of the Industrial Revolution. HAARP is seen by those that are troubled by it as an Influencing Machine.

Air Loom: The Curious Case of James Tilly Matthews

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Just a spring storm. A trough developing and turning into a low. That's what the forecast maps show.

Vegas should be nice, the storm is in the midwest mostly, but who spends any time outside in Vegas anyway?

www.hpc.ncep.noaa.gov...

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

There's a thread about this:

Unusual weather for US after May 2?
by ns9504
started on 4/27/2013 @ 07:48 AM

And they've already taken to shooting the messenger on that thread, so...

Star and flag by the way.

And here is the normal weather report on the unusual weather:

Big Cold Shot, Snow & Severe Storms to Return to the Plains by Midweek!

The jetstream is off, for a good while now

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bybyots
Ah c'mon,

The only thing unusual here, at all, is fake meteorologist, Kevin Martin. I am pretty sure that he is the same guy that set up the original 'chemtrail forecast' site several years ago out of Ontario, CA., and you can see that his new website, "TheWeatherSpace" has the same feature, along with this 'HAARP activity' feature.

Kevin Martin is not a meteorologist, and his site cannot be counted on for anything close to accurate information.

He is a fear monger that is trying to sell you something.

reply to post by Bybyots

If anyone is interested they can click the link below to see the National Weather Service forecast maps for the same time period and compare Kevin Martin's predictions against the NWS predictions.

www.weather.gov...

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

If anyone is interested they can click the link below to see the National Weather Service forecast maps for the same time period and compare Kevin Martin's predictions against the NWS predictions.

Kevin martin's 'predictions' are meant to be compared to NWS predictions, and it bothered the NWS so much that they published a notification about it...

National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration has no association with the Southern California Weather Authority or with Mr. Kevin Martin or any other staff of the Southern California Weather Authority.

Weather forecast and warning products developed and distributed by Mr. Martin or the Southern California Weather Authority may have formatting or contain content that could visually be confused with that of the National Weather Service.

Regardless of formatting or content, Mr. Martin’s weather products have no connection with nor are they the products of the National Weather Service.

www.nws.noaa.gov...

You, see folks, Kevin wants you to believe that he is a real meteorologist and that his reports can be trusted and are real. he does it on purpose, which was discussed in this ATS thread...

From a 2010 article written by Kevin Martin:

"It is a misconception and business. Chemtrails are not real, and were developed like a comic book industry, to make money. The developers of this bogus theory are making off with your cash on T-shirts, Photos, Forums, and much more.

Believing in chemtrails is the same as joining a Star Wars convention. You join a club of people that share the same belief, and others around you know it is fake."

www.examiner.com...

Kevin Martin admits he trolls for the lols

He has simply set it up so that the NWS formatting lends whatever credence it can to his HARRP and 'chemtrail' nonsense.

I think it is safe to say that Kevin Martin has no one's best interests at heart but his own.

Wouldn't you?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Well, I don't know about that particular thing, but the weather is definitely weird! Snow and cold, icy rain, then warm, followed by, oh yeah, more snow and rain! Definitely weird in my experience! I have actually "joked" around here about someone laying with a weather machine. S&F.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
bump for OK tornadoes.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

glad ya bumped it........I'm a weather observer and a pilot....this is outside the brackets. I think it's getting worse yearly.....just had a sound on my trading platform.....chaching......the tornados....there weren't any till now.....may 3rd is the worst, historically....3rd or 4th....always gets bad here in north texas.
less of them, but they're bigger than ever imagined....what about that?...

edit on 21-5-2013 by GBP/JPY because: Yahuweh ....cool name!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join