It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Birthday David Icke!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I didn't know where to post this?.... I was going to put it in NWO

April 29, 1952 (age 61 years)

David Icke

''English writer and public speaker, best known for his views on what he calls "who and what is really controlling the world." Describing himself as the most controversial speaker in the world''

may your light continue to shine apon us

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 29-4-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

God Bless David Icke.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
And of course, their reunion:

Here's hoping more birthdays to come.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Agreed, Happy Birthday.

Say what you will about the man, but its fair to say that through my research he has had a few moments there that have caused me to be a better researcher.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Happy birthday.

Although David has printed some thought provoking stuff, many feel that its not the truth. We feel that most of Davids insights come from other people and thus is second hand knowledge. eg from Credo Mutwa.

Some very interesting thoughts in his work but he has his facts the wrong way round. Fact !

Why he does not know this is the very fact that all his information is from other sources and not from the source itself. I know here on ATS I have seen other members agree with what im saying here.

Your books are what we would call disinformation. But don't worry someone else in the future will set the record straight

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Ok, so maybe sometimes he's a bit out there, but I like the guy. Have a good one Mr. Icke!

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by STARTRUTH49

Happy birthday.

Although David has printed some thought provoking stuff, many feel that its not the truth. We feel that most of Davids insights come from other people and thus is second hand knowledge. eg from Credo Mutwa.

Some very interesting thoughts in his work but he has his facts the wrong way round. Fact !

Why he does not know this is the very fact that all his information is from other sources and not from the source itself. I know here on ATS I have seen other members agree with what im saying here.

Your books are what we would call disinformation. But don't worry someone else in the future will set the record straight

He had a vision of the future, maybe it was constructed in other peoples beliefs passed onto him, but its what his mind put togather as what he believed truth. I dont think it matters to much if he created these ideas or if they are ideas from one or multiple people.

What i see him is his courage to stand up for what he believes in even though so many dispise even the words that come out of his mouth, because if they are the words of others, where are they to stand up for what they believe in?... they hide behind david? or is david a freeman trying to free everyone else?

new topics

top topics

join