It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg Sleuth Jim Tucker Dead at 78

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I just came across this news. It's a sad day in the alternative media world. Jim Tucker did a lot for this movement and made a lot of things possible with his exposure of the Bilderberg meetings. Im' in a hurry, so I don't have time to type much, so just thought I'd pass along the news.

Jim Tucker, the ground breaking journalist who chronicled the activities of the secretive Bilderberg Group beginning in the 1990s, has died from complication after a fall. Tucker was 78.
Tucker departed from a Washington, D.C., newspaper in 1978 and worked with The Spotlight until that newspaper was forced out of business in 2001. He subsequently worked with The American Free Press.
In 2005, The American Free Press published Jim Tucker’s Bilderberg Diary, subtitled “One Reporter’s 25-Year Battle to Shine the Light on the World Shadow Government.” It is described as “a memorable and panoramic journey that will lay bare the realities behind modern-day international power politics.”

www.infowars.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Merlin Lawndart

Was introduced to him through AJ and have listened to him several times.

Hes done a great deal exposing the NWO trash.

RIP.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
He was a legend in his Bilderberg investigations. He was the one with the contact inside Bilderberg. RIP

I was introduced to jim through watching this documentary.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

What a real shame!
He had them scared enough to pay attention to him and follow his every move.
He was certainly on the right path to exposing them, although i dont realy know whats left to expose.
Its all out there for everyone to see, people need to take the rose tinted shades off and look whats right in front of their eyes!

The full Endgame doc is on youtube for those interested.

S+F

edit on 28-4-2013 by GezinhoKiko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
A lot of people considered and branded him a racist. Whether he was or it was all the ADL I can't say.
He definitely somehow learned where the Bilderberg group was meeting though.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Inexplicable double post.
edit on 28-4-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
That's a shame, I had never heard of him being referred to as a racist, but he did some good work in exposing the kind of people who attended these secret meetings.

He had an insider who would fax over the list of attendees. I wonder who will receive these faxes now? Mr Jones?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
My thoughts are with his family....R.I.P.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Firstly, RIP JT

Now, sadly, even though he has tried to expose the B'berg group for so long, still, he's now dead and the B'bergs are still meeting and living their decadent lives.

Yeah, I know, "but if everyone does nothing blah blah blah" but it doesn't take away from the fact that he's dead and in actual fact, not much has changed. They still meet, they still live in their own bubbles and they are aging as well. And I am sure that scum like them don't have an ounce of feelings for any of their future generations, they are so full of their own self importance that they wouldn't give 2 hoots about anyone but themselves.

Bottom line, at least he lived a life that he believed was useful. But besides that, just another crusader bites the dust and the powers have managed to outlive one more

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
A lot of people considered and branded him a racist. Whether he was or it was all the ADL I can't say.
He definitely somehow learned where the Bilderberg group was meeting though.

Throwing out the race card, bigot card or the pedo card is the last stand of a person that knows they are on the wrong side of a argument (but do it anyways because it pays the bills) and they know in the next few moves there is their total loss and humiliation.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I liked Jim. He seemed to lookout for the good
of mankind.
AJ, history will say.

Jim smoked a billion cigarettes a day,
wheezed wherever he walked but died because of a fall.
Goes to show you.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Valhalla awaits

new topics

top topics

join