It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

greetings from a lurker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

I have been reading and following many things here for several years now and I finally have decided to join in on discussions. One thing that has kept me at a distance was the hostility of certain members, but I have gotten over that and have decided to take part in this wonderful world.

I do not claim to be a expert on very many things, but there are things I do know and I know them well. So I only ask that you do not attack me for me being a new member and insult my intelligence like I have seen done to many others.

I hope that I find many new friends here a well as some answers to life's questions. Thank you ATS.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Welcome and I'm glad you got over it and jumped in. There are many different subjects to choose from, some without heated discussions. I hope you find some that will be a positive experience for you.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Theflyingweldsman
reply to post by TexasSeabee

Welcome home.

Have a lolipop

Make sure and comment here to collect a slap and a star

That's one nice lollipop.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

One thing that has kept me at a distance was the hostility of certain members

I myself have been attacked and ridiculed by some of the churlish louts that frequent these forums. Just laugh it off. Those who engage in such behavior are generally small, shriveled souls. Shopkeepers.

I once had a T-shirt with a Disney bee like the one in your avatar.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Thank you all for the kind words and the loli... I look forward to getting into a lot more trouble with the wife for spending too much time on this site

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TexasSeabee
Thank you all for the kind words and the loli... I look forward to getting into a lot more trouble with the wife for spending too much time on this site

I know how that feels, but from hubby.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

top topics

join