It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creating the necessary infrastructure for Evil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
It's being built up around us unwittingly.

Good people do good things. They build nice highways, skyscrapers, innovation is abound.
The drones, patriot act, creating a military unlike any other on the planet. the black projects,
spy networks and intelligence agency databases, another angle.

Born out of seemingly good intentions, depending on perspective, these things will eventually be over taken.

It's not easy to see now. We believe in these institutions, ideas and the people who made them happen.
But i'm afraid that all good things come to end.

They will all be used against us in the most malicious fashion. It's written into Human nature.

We are setting the stage for the next chapter in the human story.

"“The evil that is in the world almost always comes of ignorance, and good intentions may do as much harm as malevolence if they lack understanding.” - Albert Camus

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

It's much worse than you think.

Anything can be weaponized. Even things that look safe, or promising. Especially energy sources. Niven's Law is a truism..."A reaction drive's efficiency as a weapon is in direct proportion to its efficiency as a drive." You might also add in 'energy source'.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Explanation: S&F!

I hear the road to hell ... is paved with good intentions!

Personal Disclosure: And if that is the case and we are supposed to follow the money ... it brings new meaning to follow the yellow brick road.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

We dream of a world that automates our lives, then we wake up to a world in which we're obsolete.

We dumb.

And yes, it's Satan building his army. Welcome to the desert of the real.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Yah don't say??!!

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Yah don't say??!!

I didn't mean it in such a general way either, you and me, setting the stage together bro.

WE'RE IN THIS FOREVER, YOU AND ME, TOGEEETTTTHHHEER(8)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Yah don't say??!!

Oh My God.... Aloysius you are soooo funny! See, you guys need to appreciate the genius of Aloysius in order to understand his humor. You see, at first glance, one might think that Aloysius was genuinely curious and wanting to know more. But the complex mind of Aloysius goes much deeper than that. It contains more levels and twists and turns than a multistoried labyrinth... That's right, this man's brain is a labyrinth of mysteries and neat little witty colloquialisms. And you'll understand why very soon...

What Aloysius really meant was that yourmaker's ideas of us writing humanities next chapter was a foregone conclusion and so he decided to extract that one part of his post and put on display for everyone to see what a moron he is for daring to make such a grevious error.

You see, nothing can escape the mind of the great Aloysius. I daresay he's one of the great thinkers of our century. Surely even the commoners can understand that now! They withhold their stars because I mean, its Aloysius. So its already obvious to everyone who passes through here that everybody gave him a star in spirit. It's just there's no need to make the other posters feel bad...ya know? I mean, sure, he knows he could snap his fingers at any moment and everyone would give him stars. We all know that. But he doesn't need them. He's above that. He would rather generously let others have all the glory, that's just how modest he is.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Infrastructure for Evil, Didn't know it needed an infrastructure. I would think evil must be defined and then once we have a definition we all agree on we can beging a disscussion on what evil is. I believe evil has no constraints.

top topics

join