It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea is surreal..like a movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
News for today, with all the 'game changing events' taking place in Syria...

Reply Message to Kim Jong Un from Syrian President

Pyongyang, April 24 (KCNA) -- Kim Jong Un, first chairman of the National Defence Commission of the DPRK, received a reply message from Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad. The message expressed thanks to Kim Jong Un for sending kind congratulations to the Syrian president on the independence day, the national holiday of the Syrian Arab Republic, wishing him good health and happiness as well as the friendly Korean people greater progress and prosperity. The Syrian president in the message expressed his will to work hard together with Kim Jong Un to steadily strengthen the friendly and cooperative relations between Syria and the DPRK in the interests of the two peoples.

good health and happiness lol..he is already one leg in the coffin

real syrian news "U.S.: Intelligence points to small-scale use of sarin in Syria"

edit on 25-4-2013 by heineken because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-4-2013 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Wasn't it just weeks ago that the Syrian opposition used chemical weapons against the current Govt. there?
Of course the US administration dismissed it.

Hasn't it been documented time and again that the Syrian opposition is fronted by Al Qaeda?
Of course this is ignored by the US administration.

Isn't the US administration providing arms to the Syrian opposition?
Yes.

It's a rats nest.
Let them sort their own problems out.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
this propaganda is so extreme that its a case to study...

mass control by the state at its finest...

from an article in their website (you cannot link directly to the article sorry..)

Kim Jong Un Lauded by Brazilian Organization

An article titled "The great man, beaming with a broad smile" illustrated with a photo of Kim Jong Un together with children was posted on the website.

looooool

all i see on the internet is this ...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn

Wasn't it just weeks ago that the Syrian opposition used chemical weapons against the current Govt. there?
Of course the US administration dismissed it.

Hasn't it been documented time and again that the Syrian opposition is fronted by Al Qaeda?
Of course this is ignored by the US administration.

Isn't the US administration providing arms to the Syrian opposition?
Yes.

It's a rats nest.
Let them sort their own problems out.

frnd..i really think you are way off topic...

this thread is about the Norfth Korean Nutcase..nothing about syria's chemical attacks..who did them etc..

its about the article on the main NK website

u with me now bro?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Point taken.

But you did bring up Syria first.

real syrian news "U.S.: Intelligence points to small-scale use of sarin in Syria"

Completely out of context from the rest of your thread.
So I don't think I'm off topic on this one.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Honestly they both seem like they've been " allowed " to carry on until our Military complex deems fit to intervene...

Makes you think, since they are finding sarin gas now in the blood on victims in syria. So only a matter of time until we " intervene " there, maned or for the 1st disclosed time Unmanned...

For everyone who felt WW3 couldn't of happened, just look at when the economy is the lowest, that's when NK will just so happen to slip it's wig. Just watch, seems how we play ball over here, like a well written market strategy.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
No its not like a movie, its like a book.

1984 by George Orwell written in 1949 just as the country become a full-fledged Communist dictatorship.

I doubt there no relationship, just was at a time when a lot of people had the same opinions on these sort of ideologies.
edit on 26/4/13 by multichild because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join