It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thor 2: The Dark World Trailer... Finally!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by starheart

Originally posted by olaru12
reply to post by starheart

I'm really looking forward to the New Thor.

I was fortunate enough to be a background extra/utility standin in the first one that they partially shot here in NM.

www.imdb.com...

edit on 26-4-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

You saw part of the movie being filmed? I always find it interesting to see the actors and directors, and cameraman all there, no effects, just plain. What part did you saw?

P.S.: By "background extra/utility standing", did you meant that you were "in" the movie?

Yes, I was in the movie. I'm a SAG-AFTRA professional actor. When I don't get speaking roles, I work as a background extra or standin. I have been in many movies shot here in New Mexico or as we call it "Tamalewood"

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Thought the Avengers was better than Iron Man 2. like the first Thor definately gonna watch Thor 2.

Even Iron man 3 was a let down.

They need to make an Avengers part deux.

Iron Man 3 wasn't good? Oh..

Well, they're definitively planning Avengers 2. Rumors says that Thanos (?! Who's that?) will be the villain.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

You're an actor?! Can I speak by U2U to you, I wanted some advice from actors; I want to go in that career, but I don't know what to do...

What scene were you in? Must be an Earth scene... Were you... in the cafeteria, when Thor/Jane/Selvig/Darcy eats? Or the Destroyer scene?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Oh yes!!!

I loved the first one! It could be Chris Hemsworth but I'm not saying

I look forward to this and Iron Man 3 this year. I haven't really cared to see any movie in theaters since I can't even remember. I am going to see Iron Man 3 on Friday morning!

I hope we get another shirtless moment from Thor

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Yes, I absolutely adored the first one; for me, it was the performance of Loki. Thor was absolutely great, but Loki was an unusual villain, and I loved him. I can't wait to see Iron Man 3, and Thor 2! I hope this time Loki will be on the good side! And I can't wait to see what else Thor (and Iron Man) will do.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
But what is supposed to happen, in the comic books? I mean, I know the movies kind of differ from the comics, but it still must kinda follow the story line, right?
So what is supposed to happen after the event of The Avengers, and Iron Man 3? Does Thor really ally himself with Loki and they save Asgard? Does Iron Man still returns in the 2nd Avengers? I also read rumors that Dr. Strange should appear in Thor 2...?...

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
See updated news here and here

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join