It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thor 2: The Dark World Trailer... Finally!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
First of all, I would like to applause for the MTV Awards given to The Avengers, which was best movie, best villain (Yes!! Finally!) and best fight; I feel like Joss Whedon deserved it.
But more importantly:
Guys, girls, other life-forms, and most importantly, fans of Marvel, here's the long-awaited trailer for Thor 2: The Dark World, the long-awaiting upcoming sequel of Thor and The Avengers. Personally, I'm overly excited for this movie. My definite fall into being a Marvel fan came from Thor and The Avengers, and I'm glad to see that they will not let us down with this seemingly marvelous sequel.
Without any further introduction, I'll let you sit back, and enjoy the 2 minutes trailer:

Now that you've seen the trailer, know that it appears in theater this November...

But, luckily, it looks like we're gonna be able to have a small peek at Thor 2 in the end credits of Iron Man 3.
So, what do you think? What are you hoping? I certainly would hope to see more of Asgard, but also to see Loki on the good guys's side... Imagine what he'll do to the bad guys!

P.S.: Does the Youtube link work?

edit on 24-4-2013 by starheart because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2013 by starheart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by starheart

here....

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Thanks!! I rectified the problem. It works now!

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
O.K...

Pretty cool trailer too...

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
And so begins Phase Two of the Marvel Cinematic Universe...my heart rejoices to know that Earth's mightiest heroes are on their way to being reunited on the silver screen!

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I never thought id like Thor.
Yeah I had Iron man and Hulk but Thor wasnt really looking good for me, I got it to complete the set, CA came after.

Gotta say though, I loved Thor, one of the best of the series, that and Iron Man.
I didnt like CA much but he was better in the Avengers, I feel they montaged all the stuff we really wanted to see and let us see the more boring stuff.

Anyway, looking forward to Thor 2 maybe more than Iron Man at the moment. I know Iron Man 3 will be great, maybe thats why, i've no worries on that front but Thor has alot to live up to from the first and Avengers.

Chris Hemsworth is becoming one of my favorite actors.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Sorry.
Double postage.
I love Downy Jr. too.
edit on 24-4-2013 by Chukkles because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Chukkles

I'm really looking forward to Dr. Strange...but that movie won't happen until after Avengers 2, when Phase 3 kicks into action. Ant-Man promises to be interesting too.

I wonder if a Marvel Phase 4 is too much to hope for...?
edit on 24-4-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I rarely post, but this got my attention.

I'm really looking forward to this. The first Thor really surprised me, and became one of my all time favorites...Kenneth Branagh (sp?) hit all the right notes in that one.

One thing I'm really looking forward to in this one is the reverse fish out of water story (Jane on Asgard) and also what interaction Odin and Jane will have. A fathers disapproving look perhaps? And that look on Sifs face...yeah...it's a good time to be a movie geek...even more so a comic book movie geek.

Bring on Thor 2, the Winter Soldier, and Guardians of the Galaxy. Ill savor phase 2...and then avengers 2.

Here's hoping for a Thanos appearance or mention in The Dark World.

:end geek moment:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chukkles
Sorry.
Double postage.
I love Downy Jr. too.

Yea, hes a decent actor.. hard to believe that he was a "hopeless" heroin addict back in the 90's

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Berzerked

Sorry.
Double postage.
I love Downy Jr. too.

Yea, hes a decent actor.. hard to believe that he was a "hopeless" heroin addict back in the 90's

I know, right.
I'm so glad he sorted himself out, he's a great actor and I love pretty much anything I see him in.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Gotta say though, I loved Thor, one of the best of the series, that and Iron Man.
I didnt like CA much but he was better in the Avengers, I feel they montaged all the stuff we really wanted to see and let us see the more boring stuff.

Yeah, me too I didn't loved very much Marvel until I saw Iron Man. Hulk was kinda really boring, but when Thor and then The Avengers got out, I got really hooked. Now I can't wait to see Iron Man 3 and this fabulous Thor 2!

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by JamesTheScribe

I'm really looking forward to this. The first Thor really surprised me, and became one of my all time favorites...Kenneth Branagh (sp?) hit all the right notes in that one.

One thing I'm really looking forward to in this one is the reverse fish out of water story (Jane on Asgard) and also what interaction Odin and Jane will have. A fathers disapproving look perhaps? And that look on Sifs face...yeah...it's a good time to be a movie geek...even more so a comic book movie geek.

Bring on Thor 2, the Winter Soldier, and Guardians of the Galaxy. Ill savor phase 2...and then avengers 2.

Here's hoping for a Thanos appearance or mention in The Dark World.

:end geek moment:

Yeah, Thor surprised me very much. I was expecting an overly mythological crap like The Immortals, but Thor was GREAT!! Kenneth did just enough. I agree: its a good time to be a Marvel geek. I can't wait to see what Thor 2 will unleashed!

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Wewt! that looks tremepic (triple, mega epic)!

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Hey, have you seen Loki's new hair at 1:40 of the trailer?

I think the actor wears it well.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Cool, I was waiting to see the trailer come out. I am glad to see Loki is well and alive.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Looks boring

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I'm really looking forward to the New Thor.

I was fortunate enough to be a background extra/utility standin in the first one that they partially shot here in NM.

www.imdb.com...

edit on 26-4-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

I'm really looking forward to the New Thor.

I was fortunate enough to be a background extra/utility standin in the first one that they partially shot here in NM.

www.imdb.com...

edit on 26-4-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

You saw part of the movie being filmed? I always find it interesting to see the actors and directors, and cameraman all there, no effects, just plain. What part did you saw?

P.S.: By "background extra/utility standing", did you meant that you were "in" the movie?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Thought the Avengers was better than Iron Man 2. like the first Thor definately gonna watch Thor 2.

Even Iron man 3 was a let down.

They need to make an Avengers part deux.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join