It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there symptoms of being remote viewed?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

The 'feeling' i get is the same as someone walking up behind you when they make no noise at all but you can physically feel them behind you. No one else feels this that is around me in the office and i dont think they will. I feel like it is meant only for me and has close proximity to me only. I am aware of something around me that is not visually there, if that can clarify my words for you.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Absolutely not. Can you tell when your neighbors are watching you out their kitchen window? They do...and you cant really tell unless the curtains move!

So, no.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by RegulusAF
I am very curious if there are signs that you are being viewed by a remote viewer. I did a search and found nothing on the subject and wondering if anyone at all could shed some light on this subject.

Just for reference, very randomly I get a sound of a dull (muffled) high pitch frequency in either both ears or just one. I also feel the presence of someone around me that was not originally in the room. The most recent one, about 10 minutes ago i felt an urge to acknowledge the feeling i had and it seemed to last longer than any other instance this has happened.... hopefully im not just losing my mind

Pick a five digit number, write it on your hand, post it on here, then wait 10 minutes and let us know if you notice anything.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by RegulusAF

The 'feeling' i get is the same as someone walking up behind you when they make no noise at all but you can physically feel them behind you. No one else feels this that is around me in the office and i dont think they will. I feel like it is meant only for me and has close proximity to me only. I am aware of something around me that is not visually there, if that can clarify my words for you.

If someone walks up behind you, the way you determine that is by some noise or movement or breath (breeze) on your back. Unless your feeling is combined with some other physical effect then it is again, only a feeling.

Having said that though, I can totally understand what it is like to 'perceive' a presence. It has happened to me. So what do you attribute it too? Someone you know pass on recently? How long has this been occurring? How often? When you sleep do you dream about meeting someone? Does it only happen "at the office"?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I suspect the person if sensitive may get a creepy feeling like they are being watched but they can yet literally known that nobody is nearby watching them.

I base that view on the obvious fact that IF they are being remotely viewed than some aspect of their person or surroundings are being sensed by another. I merely pointing out that is a form of communication and communication works both ways. But the "message" may be garbled on one end versus the clear intent on the other.

The difference is that the RVer is intent upon RVing the subject and the subject is in a normal situation and notice something a little weird. It is a known fact that some people can stare at another person from behind and cause that subject to feel uncomfortable. This more or less, could be the case with RVing also.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Thank you all for the replies! I appreciate some different views on what i could be experiencing. I will try to be more aware when this happens again and also practice more on the meditation to hone my very minimal skills.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
RV sounds interesting, i think i will learn more about it soon ^^

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
To answer the question in your thread.

I have done a course on remote viewing, and in that course we learned to affect people while having a vision about them. Exactly, it was their body we viewed, and we would alter it in a positive way (it wad done for healing). I think remote viewing is done through a channel where no harm can be done to the remote viewed. So do not worry about it.

The effects it can have are only subtle, and if there is any effect, it will be positive.

Sincere OP.

That should give you some... erm, what's the word.. peace? trust? That should make you feel less uncomfortable if you were.

I love you.
edit on 28-4-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by RegulusAF

I am very curious if there are signs that you are being viewed by a remote viewer.
Actually, my dog let me know I was being "Observed". Barked like a banshee.

Sometimes if you turn around real quick you will see a ball of white light, vanish, or blink out. Yea, its funny the shows I put on for them, the watchers, that is. You would think you have some degree of privacy in your life, wrong. Actually, I get the feeling that the major reason they do it is because, they just dont have a life of their own, and have to live through us. Sad.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
One should be aware of what people exactly think about eachother.

People should come out more (where I live) and be human.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
One should be aware of what people exactly think about eachother.

People should come out more (where I live) and be human.

Why should one person be aware of what others think about them? So we should all mind read everyone else? And besides, "Observations" of the flesh will not reveal what is in the mind, exactly. Be human, or be human being?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I've got trouble recognising when people say sumt'n, if they really mean it.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
I've got trouble recognising when people say sumt'n, if they really mean it.
Dont we all suffer with that personal problem? Life is a gamble and I dont think it was meant to be anything other than that. You take your chances like all the rest of us. And if your lucky, you do the best you can, with what you have. But again, it is true words like integrity honesty dependability are out of fashion, for the newer generations. I get tired of all the BS but you just have to learn to deal with it the best you can. Nobody is perfect, especially, in the flesh.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

The sound of the earth will lift those people untill they start to float. They can't handle that fact. It's their worst fear. Hail the Eternal!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join