It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there symptoms of being remote viewed?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I am very curious if there are signs that you are being viewed by a remote viewer. I did a search and found nothing on the subject and wondering if anyone at all could shed some light on this subject.

Just for reference, very randomly I get a sound of a dull (muffled) high pitch frequency in either both ears or just one. I also feel the presence of someone around me that was not originally in the room. The most recent one, about 10 minutes ago i felt an urge to acknowledge the feeling i had and it seemed to last longer than any other instance this has happened.... hopefully im not just losing my mind

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
When you feel like someone is remote viewing you, just start talking out loud to them so they can hear you. Sure, some people might think you've gone crazy, but imagine how embarrassed the person spying on you will feel!!

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
i dont think you would notice anything if you are remote viewed... no sound, nothing...
i have never met anybody who can actually do remote viewing (or OBE or how you call it..), not even convinced it's possible.. why do you think you are being remote viewed?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
you'll more than likely think of that person. nothing an everyday person would notice

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
When you feel like someone is remote viewing you, just start talking out loud to them so they can hear you. Sure, some people might think you've gone crazy, but imagine how embarrassed the person spying on you will feel!!

Haha, that would be quite funny on my end. It would probably end up with my co-workers calling some nice guys in white coats to have me evaluated though! I have tried just this past time saying in my head that i realize someone is there and the feeling lasted a lot longer then normal.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme
you'll more than likely think of that person. nothing an everyday person would notice

That is exactly why i had the question to begin with. I feel someone else here with me but i cannot get a picture in my head of the person, or even a response.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by RegulusAF

It's your kundalini, not being remote viewed.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
not unless the reach out and touch you.
ya know just like in the movie when the kill the goats.

edit on 24-4-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
You are not being remote-viewed, and it's not your Kundalini like someone said...

I'm wondering if you do any energy work..If so, its your higher chakras being stimulated. Even if you don't do any meditations or energy work something may triggered it. No worries, if it's too much to handle ground yourself.

ETA: Another possibility maybe that your guides are around and you're picking up on their energy...
edit on 24-4-2013 by PurpleVortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

If a detached spirit's presence is detected it is intentional. What is coming thru when this happens? Besides buzzing? Usually it is a feeling, like being unwelcome or threatened somehow. Do you ever get chills or gooseflesh, hair rising on your arms or back of neck? There are a hundred symptoms.

Here are some....

www.oquirrhmountainpi.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleVortex

I have recently tried to meditate on numerous occasions but have not been able to due to a very cluttered mind. I am not to sure what kind of energy work you are talking about but i am interested in learning new things. Is there anyway to use these episodes to my advantage for anything?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

If a detached spirit's presence is detected it is intentional. What is coming thru when this happens? Besides buzzing? Usually it is a feeling, like being unwelcome or threatened somehow. Do you ever get chills or gooseflesh, hair rising on your arms or back of neck? There are a hundred symptoms.

Here are some....

www.oquirrhmountainpi.com...

The only thing that comes though is a feeling of another presence around me, no voices, no images (physical or mental). The feeling is not threatening or unwelcomed, i actually enjoy when i get this feeling. I dont get chills and im not sure if any hair raises since i have kind of this numbness that transcends from my head first down to my chest and then finger tips for a few seconds. I do believe in the paranormal and have witnessed numerous things when i was little. This feeling isnt the same though.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by RegulusAF

I have recently tried to meditate on numerous occasions but have not been able to due to a very cluttered mind. I am not to sure what kind of energy work you are talking about but i am interested in learning new things. Is there anyway to use these episodes to my advantage for anything?

I believe you are developing awareness of yourself and your envirenment, which is good of course. If you are naturally this way imagine if you develop more by meditating. We are like radios, we tune into a specific frequency and pick up on energies on that level. Meditate, the mind will still when you bring awareness "within". When you close your eyes and become aware of the vast space within yourself, feel the silence within you. Awareness becomes aware of itself. Try it, you will get some surprising results. When you are not aware, the monkey mind is everywhere until you bring awareness into whatever you are thinking then all of a sudden it all stops. I hope I'm making sense. Short, when you are aware and become the observer of your thoughts the mind will eventually still. When you are not, the mind is everywhere.

ETA: Remember, don't try controlling your thoughts, you will only repress them, and whenever the opportunity arises, whenever you are not on guard, they will assert themselves. Just watch and observe. When the watcher is totally into it, all wanderings simply disappear, and that is real control.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I am very curious if there are signs that you are being viewed by a remote viewer. I did a search and found nothing on the subject and wondering if anyone at all could shed some light on this subject.

Just for reference, very randomly I get a sound of a dull (muffled) high pitch frequency in either both ears or just one. I also feel the presence of someone around me that was not originally in the room. The most recent one, about 10 minutes ago i felt an urge to acknowledge the feeling i had and it seemed to last longer than any other instance this has happened.... hopefully im not just losing my mind

No...I think your losing your mind.... either that or just go to an audiologist and get your hearing looked at. If that fails see a shrink!

edit on 24-4-2013 by MadMax7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Its called Tinnitus.
I get it a lot.
The odd feeling is because it can affect the inner ear and therefore your balance etc. I've had some really weird feelings, sometimes it feels like the entire world just shifted to one side a couple of feet, other times it can feel like there is someone else about, that's because the mind is trying to present you with your reality, but its using false data from the corrupt signals provided by your inner ear.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme

That is exactly why i had the question to begin with. I feel someone else here with me but i cannot get a picture in my head of the person, or even a response.

It might not be a remote viewing, but that doesn't mean that someone isn't there. You can call them spirits if you wish, but most human beings that exist aren't physically material. Only the ones that are still in gestation are material. Like us. The rest are non-material, and if you're sensitive to it, you can often feel them stop by to visit.

link   

Thank you for the replies! It made perfect sense to me. Looks like im going to have to do some work to get this cluttered mind of mine still, time to do some research on very cluttered mind meditation.

link   

s&f My first question would be , do you work around a lot of electrical outlets? Then , if not, are there an array of machines around? Often times a high EMF field can cause these same feelings. Many times they are the culprit instead of a remote viewing. I would believe that a remote viewing would defeat the purpose if it was indeed noticeable.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

The feeling is difficult to confirm as being a "presence" if no other corroboration occurs simultaneously. Or from other witnesses.

You don't 'feel' a presence anyway. Its more like we're "aware" of a presence. If something were to also occur, like a noise, a temp difference, then that lends credibility. Otherwise, its just 'feelings'.

Is anyone else there getting the same "feelings"?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleVortex
You are not being remote-viewed, and it's not your Kundalini like someone said...

I'm wondering if you do any energy work..If so, its your higher chakras being stimulated.

Umm... if his chakras are being stimulated... then they are being stimulated by his kundalini energy.

So yes, it is his kundalini like I said...

...and it happens to people whether they do energy work or not.

/thread

edit on 24-4-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join