It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Does the Goverment Want to Take Away Your Freedoms?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archie

Originally posted by Magister
TPTB want to be able to do what they want without have to obey the rules.

Reeally sorry, but what is TPTB? Told you i was unedjucated...

Sorry, TPTB is shorthand for "The Powers That Be". There are many others you may run into on ATS.
TEOTWAWKI=The End Of The World As We Know It
SHTF=S##t Hits The Fan
B.O.B.=Bug Out Bag
Plus many others!
I'm a Newb, Noob, Noober,Newby,FNG (F%%%ing New Guy), myself and am still learning!

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Archie

You might as well ask why birds fly and fish swim. They do it because they were born to do it.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Magister

Thanks for that. I'm stealing one of your lines for my signature, hope you don't mind

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Reeally sorry, but what is TPTB?

They were referred to in ancient times as the Brotherhood of the Snake, AKA the Brotherhood of the Dragon.

The names have changed, but the beliefs, tactics, and designs of the groups have remained essentially the same.

Jesus more appropriately called them the "Synagogue of Satan".

Danny Casolaro called it "the Octopus".

Fletcher Prouty called it ‘The Secret Team’.

George Washington called it the ‘Illuminati‘.

Originally posted by NetStorm
"Danny Casolaro called it "the Octopus". A vast, interlocking network of criminal conspiracy that reaches into every branch and agency of the U.S. government, many other national governments, and every sector of our societies."

The Secret Team is the name of “a powerful, brutally violent and treacherous international team”, says Prouty, 'with operatives in the academic world (scholars), in intelligence agencies (spies), in the military (both officers and enlisted personnel), in private industry (businessmen & women), in the world of corporate and public sector high finance (bankers, financiers and stock brokers), in the news media (electronic & print journalists), in the publishing industry in the United States and abroad (book publishers).''

It has powerful connections in dozens of countries all over the world. According to Prouty, the Secret Team overthrows and influences governments almost at will, all over the globe. At the core of the Secret Team are members of the CIA, the National Security Council, and various and sundry other military and civilian officials, intelligence operatives, business people and academics.

The Secret Team is "the real power structure" which Prouty compares to “a sprawling octopus”. It has the world and the United States in its deadly grasp. The Secret Team

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

reply to post by Magister

Thanks for that. I'm stealing one of your lines for my signature, hope you don't mind

No copyright, no worries! it's an honor!
edit on 24-4-2013 by Magister because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Why does the government want to take away our freedoms?

That's easy. The government believes, as we have been told over and over again, that the terrorists hate us for our freedoms. If we don't have any, then there is nothing for them to hate.

Therefore, they are doing it for our benefit. If the terrorists don't hate us anymore, then the terror attacks will stop. And we will all be safe and sound.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Australia need only worry if China pushes other countries too much.Viet Nam won't be another "Tebet" over fishing rights and North Korea is embarrassing the hell out of them.
Of course real Americans understand the money thing you guys are going through hell we all are,we don't blame you,because we are REAL after all.

The current American administration is attempting to alter the country to a more left bent, so much so they don't function as a governing entity and as such are enraging constituents. I very much doubt anyone would be stupid enough to try and subdue the US populace ,however incremental attempts to get firearms, by go nowhere laws, are still in play ...I live in Colorado,we'll be cleaning house next year and knocking laws back.
I am not against reforms .no taxes,the elimination of a national central bank,the dismantling of DHS to be folded into remaining agencies these would work for me.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Do you really expect people to believe that some entity is in the shadows pulling the strings on all that is evil? GET REAL. Stop spreading these lies of "satan" and "illuminati" they're designed to keep people afraid and ignorant of what's really going on (But I bet you knew that.)

Seriously, you keep pressing the same message while claiming its the truth = BS RIGHT OFF THE BAT!!!! Usually it ends with "you'll see" LMAO. I actually do see, I see lies EVERY SINGLE DAY and the only thing that seems to be true is that we're not alone in this universe.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Archie

Is it not ironic that Australia (and Canada as well) with its vast wilderness would already have such restrictive gun control laws. Being defacto colonies who never fought for the right "keep and bear arms" you are content to do the Queen's bidding. No offense mate but it has already been happening "down under."

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Archie

Thanks for the reply.
The way things are it is pointless to try and find out who's a shill and who's not to begin with (although I did think about it to be honest). Mostly I wanted to try and make you answer your own questions.
It's not just Australia being a "copy-cat". So many countries and-why you look at that...? Almost the same crap everywhere. "Coincidence" some will say.

I thought that the thread was meant just for the Americans. If you want me to answer the questions then I will but I can't stop wondering...do you really need those answers? Things are painfully obvious.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join