It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When You Have Found Your Way

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
When you have built the temple,...

When you have made the lesser into the greater,...

When you have turned lead into gold,...

When you have entered the Holy of Holies,...

When you have become enlightened, awakened, or illumined,...

When you have tasted nirvana,...

When you have met God,...

When you have become One with All (atonement),...

We go forth into this world with Love, Compassion, and Altruism. We see the divine light and help ease the suffering of the world that is within us and outside us. Our hearts lean towards understanding, forgiveness, and peace.

Love is not merely an attraction, or an infatuation, or a longing for, or a fondness of. This Love is the utmost kgnowing and intimate realization that there is no separateness, only relationship upon interconnected relationship. Oh how beautiful it is!

Ask this fool, and he'd say to enjoy these moments as a relative human. Take the bad with the good, and choose happiness more often. Be kind to the outer world, because it surely is an extension of your own self. Help, share, care, and be a little more responsible towards our existence. True peace is found within peace its self.

“I salute the light within your eyes, where the whole universe dwells. For when you are at that center within you and I am at that place within me, we shall be one”

- Crazy Horse, Lakota Tribe

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Awesome quote. Great post. Nothing further to add or subtract.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Reaching the spiritual, mental, and philosophical summit of understanding and kgnowing,... it is of the greatest benefit to humanity, this planet, and to existence that we go forth into the world with a vitality of good vibes.

It is not about finding a comfort zone of peace and staying there.

It is not about teaching or spreading ideologies.

• Do small acts of good: Smile at others that you encounter. Hold doors open for people. Say please, thank you, and excuse me. Pick up some trash. Slow down your vehicle for children and animals. Put a stray shopping-cart where it belongs. Recycle your garbage.

• Be responsible to your Self: Learn something new. Experience something beautiful. Eat foods that support the functionality and vitality of your body. Think for yourself. Choose to have moments of happiness.

• Interconnected relationships are real, separation is illusion: Kgnowing and understanding the oneness and unity of existence; choose to love, have compassion, help, share, care, and forgive.

This is not a list of do's or don'ts. Only a kind reference.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Sorry, couldn't resist.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Kgnow

All I am interested in is the healthy embodiment of the Father.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Kgnow

Well, said, the truth is simple, thanks for sharing.

I would like to add though, for many it is tough to be as this without recognizing the hidden interference of the ego, and being able to recognize it in others so as not to take it personally. Awareness of ego in yourself is the end of the ego. Without this, many will not achieve what you have listed above, but some will.

Are there any books, websites or blogs you would like to share with the community? Or are those superfluous given the simplicity of the message.

edit on 26-4-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

edit on 26-4-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

When you are one with the Father, don't you recognize the Divine within all of creation?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Kgnow

In creation, one can see characteristics of God, but that's what I've read.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Kgnow

When you have found your way you walk it and you're walking everywhere

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Hello my friend. My apologies for the delayed response.

It was wise of you to use the words "recognize" and "awareness of" regarding the ego.

We must not seek to destroy ego, nor destroy personal identity. We become free from its enslavement simply by understanding ego. Through the complete interconnection of this reality through subatomic particles and cause-effect, it is self evident that All is One. In order for there to be difference amongst the unity, a false illusion of separation is manifest. Therefore, we realize the differences we see are actually a gift from the harmonious unity of One. We understand ego by having a complete and intimate kgnowing of the unity of existence, while truly appreciating and understanding the gift of subjective-relative experience (illusionary separation).

Peace.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Are there any books, websites or blogs you would like to share with the community? Or are those superfluous given the simplicity of the message.

The concepts of this thread share a perennial philosophy with understandings from all parts of mankind and throughout the ages.

These simple understandings can be found by intimate observation and awareness of the inner world of one's own self, the outer world, and the relationship between the two into One. The Kingdom and the Answers are within.

Though I propagate no religion, I suggest the following writings:

• Tao Te Ching

• Emerald Tablets of Hermes (Not to be confused with "The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean")

• Gospel of Thomas

• Kybalion

• Corpus Hermeticum

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Kgnow

Unless, I am missing something. The understanding of "All is One" is enlightenment and is understanding God.

Remember, God is supposed to be omnipresent (everywhere), omnipotent (all powerful), and omniscient knowing everything)...

The only way that can be possible is if God is contained with in everything - and fill space itself - then God can be everywhere.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Exactly! And you are not missing anything.

However, this thread is not a "how to" guide towards enlightenment nor understanding "God". This reality is relative-subjective, therefore, we all perceive and understand differently, according to our relative and subjective experiences. A definitive 'guide' will never suffice in such circumstances. This would be equivalent to trying to convince all of mankind that orange juice is the best tasting juice and the only way juice should taste.

If we have come into understanding and continue to cross-reference with an open mind and a discerning heart, it is plain to see that there is a perennial philosophy that transcends time and culture. Same ideas, just articulated slightly differently; a victim of semantics.

This thread is for those who have already seen, heard, and understood through relative-subjectivity, but do not know what to do with their insights.

Enlightenment, awakening, nirvana, and meeting 'God' can easily lead one to a point of no-benefit. No-benefit in such occurances such as ego-death, destruction of passion, loss of identity, worldly detachment, endless meditation/trance/prayer, messiah complex, or even superiority complex.

The state of benefit to one's own self and to the outside world is to understand the concept of "All is One" while rejoicing in the differences manifest through the illusion of separation, and then to integrate this wisdom into our relative-subjective human experience.

Peace.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kgnow
When you have built the temple,...

When you have made the lesser into the greater,...

When you have turned lead into gold,...

When you have entered the Holy of Holies,...

When you have become enlightened, awakened, or illumined,...

When you have tasted nirvana,...

When you have met God,...

When you have become One with All (atonement),...

We go forth into this world with Love, Compassion, and Altruism. We see the divine light and help ease the suffering of the world that is within us and outside us. Our hearts lean towards understanding, forgiveness, and peace.

Love is not merely an attraction, or an infatuation, or a longing for, or a fondness of. This Love is the utmost kgnowing and intimate realization that there is no separateness, only relationship upon interconnected relationship. Oh how beautiful it is!

Ask this fool, and he'd say to enjoy these moments as a relative human. Take the bad with the good, and choose happiness more often. Be kind to the outer world, because it surely is an extension of your own self. Help, share, care, and be a little more responsible towards our existence. True peace is found within peace its self.

“I salute the light within your eyes, where the whole universe dwells. For when you are at that center within you and I am at that place within me, we shall be one”

- Crazy Horse, Lakota Tribe

I needed to read everything you wrote....thank you so much for that. Some of us have lost hope in our longing and suffering, and forget why we are here.....
Take care
Tetra50

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
reply to post by Kgnow

In creation, one can see characteristics of God, but that's what I've read.

When you build something, make something, or have a part in doing something,... can you ever take your Self out of the picture? Can you ever see the "thing" purely and solely for what it is, or will you always remember your part in it? Would it have ever been done if not by your participation? Furthermore, can we take Leonardo da Vinci out of the Mona Lisa?

The interconnected relationships of cause-effect, experience, and perception are a truly unifying force if you listen with a clear mind. You don't have to read about characteristics of God, you will see, understand and kgnow that everything is intimately connected.

Peace.

new topics

top topics

join