It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOSTON-100% PROOF ACTORS WERE INVOLVED (VIDEO)!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

the only thing I feel like I'm losing is time. name calling and profanity are perfectly viable arenas. I could flip the argument around on you and say that only people who are losing a discussion on a factual basis worry about things like name calling and language, in an effort to distract everybody from the fact that they're losing.

have you ever been in combat? have you ever been in a life and death situation? i'm guessing not. just because you posted an article about endorphins doesn't mean everybody reacts the same way to stress. if that were the case, everybody who's ever been in combat would do things of a superhuman nature on a regular basis. every body reacts differently to situations. just because i didn't pee my pants in a situation doesn't mean the person next to me wouldn't. just because you froze in a situation doesn't mean the person next to you would do the same.

but you're right, medical knowledge and science aren't very likely. its probably a very real looking doll with ketchup.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

You know the more I look at this pic the more fake it becomes.
[Gore Removed]

For instance who be da person, in the dark pants and shoes, that is just sort of wading
in what doesn't look like real blood at all. With a man down right behind with his, no I
don't even have to explain any more. The damn pic is faked period.
edit on 22-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/28/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

judging by the pants and boots, i'd say its a first responder who's assessing the scene. you sort of have to figure out what to do before you can start doing it. like, figure out if there's still a threat, if so where is it and what is it, then move to triage, and then you can get around to doing something medically oriented. your logic is false.

also, thanks for posting that pic. i'd like to point out that the woman in the red jacket is also the same one everybody has been saying is a fake because she wasn't moving around enough for them to believe she was real. every other picture has shown her on one elbow, resting on her side. this picture she's more on her back. guess she moved at some point. so thanks for proving she's a real person!

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Shamrock6

your logic is false.

OK my logic is false. But so is that scene.

Assessing the situation ?

Like with a check list ?

Looks like red paint. And that bone sticking out is a joke. Just blew the meat right off and left the bone.
Stupid !

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

You know the more I look at this pic the more fake it becomes.

SNIP

For instance who be da person, in the dark pants and shoes, that is just sort of wading
in what doesn't look like real blood at all. With a man down right behind with his, no I
don't even have to explain any more. The damn pic is faked period.
Big question....Why go thru all the trouble???
edit on 5/28/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

We don't need all the answers yet. We can use good judgment and ascertain truth and fiction
without committing to assumptions. Like " Their coming for our guns," or, " Martial law ".
That may fall into place later on. So why even go there ?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

We don't need all the answers yet. We can use good judgment and ascertain truth and fiction
without committing to assumptions. Like " Their coming for our guns," or, " Martial law ".
That may fall into place later on. So why even go there ?

So why even go there ?
Because , just like you, I am also trying find the answers.
edit on 22-4-2013 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Of course I'm merely implying that there is no time limit given to provide an answer. Just because a question
can or has been asked doesn't mean it must be answered immediately. Don't let anyone rush you.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

lolz at least you agree that your logic is false

yes, a mental checklist. as in 'is there still a threat? who needs assistance the most? it's not an instantaneous process

what about the guy in the top of the pic clearly wearing Army ACUs and boots? he doesn't appear to be doing anything lol

judging by your answer, you've obviously never seen anything like this in real life, so your "knowledge" of what can happen to tissue and bone during explosions is easily discounted lol

but it's all moot, because you're the kind that sees what they want and sticks to it, regardless of what facts are presented to dispute it lol

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Sarcasm must be a new concept for you I guess.

judging by your answer, you've obviously never seen anything like this in real life, so your "knowledge" of what can happen to tissue and bone during explosions is easily discounted lol

Heh heh ! You think it takes judgement to know fake blood ? You're right, only to be laughing cause that's a joke.

I'd post some blood from a real crime scene but it's to sickening. I literally can't stomach it. The pics of the bombing don't bother me at all.
edit on 23-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

cool story bro. you should try and insult me some more. i guess sarcasm is just as new for you as it is for me, since my entire post was sarcasm in its truest form.

do you know what kind of camera was used to take the picture? what kind of lens was used? whether the colors have been edited at all? i'm guessing not, because i've seen the exact same picture in a darker version. but thats okay, stick to your ketchup story. don't forget to call me a shill, too!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
SO ...

Before the 'blast' this group of so called 'actors' dishevelled along with containers of

fake blood, fake limbs, torn clothes, must have been hiding in the wings somewhere

ready to appear in the resulting debris when the blast went off??

You would think such a group of wounded people would stick out like a sore thumb in

the surrounding area where people were standing waiting at the finishing post. After the blast

when everyone in the area was running away in the opposite direction this group would have

been running into the area of the blast? Would the man without legs be an amputee and have

been made up to look like a fresh wounds?... Seems very far fetched to me!

Whilst reading some of the many threads on this subject there has been much said

regarding the two brothers being 'innocent bystanders' and asking for proof otherwise, The

BBC news clearly showed the two putting their back packs casually on to the ground

in front of some spectators (among some others already there) and walk away, the camera

was on them as they walked away and they could still be seen walking away when the blast

went off!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

you're forgetting about the government's ability to control time, like when Zack Morris used to say "time out!" on Saved by the Bell. That, and the all-powerful Men In Black neuralizer. duh.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Time and tide wait for no man

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Okay I know you're not a schill too. See I have great sense and sensibility.
At least good enough to know fake and call it like I see it.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

How do you explain this guy standing in previous pictures?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ender58
reply to post by randyvs

I tell ya I've revised my stance on the victims just a few hours ago really.
But why do you talk about pictures and not upload them ? I obviously haven't seen any.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I thought this video was interesting. I haven't seen it posted yet, so here it is.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ender58
reply to post by randyvs

I tell ya I've revised my stance on the victims just a few hours ago really.
But why do you talk about pictures and not upload them ? I obviously haven't seen any.

Even if the guy was standing, he possibly had artificial limbs. The leg showing while he is on the ground would be strapped at the waist, the other leg stump length is consistent with the soldier some think did the acting.

It would be a matter of removing a waist strap from his standing legs to the stunt legs being attached at the waist.(getting rid of or disguising the original prosthesis.)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Ha Ha, mercy are you ever persistent ?

I bet you're an excellent team player ?
And isn't it odd how that seems to be exactly what were
looking at in those fake pictures we aren't allowed to post.

Seriously tho your dexterity is valuable to any kind of team respectively.

edit on 28-5-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join