It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOSTON-100% PROOF ACTORS WERE INVOLVED (VIDEO)!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Skip ahead to 2:50.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by tropic
S&F

I started a thread directed at individual liability of these so-called American actors for deceiving the public,

and terrorizing the peace.

I believe as the days, just days, go by, more and more people are going to notice the conical peg prosthetic, the sunglasses being put on during a bomb, the hand signals, and the props moving around seemingly by something out of view. I'm sure some of them are going to sign up to sites like ATS just to express their outrage.

However, I feel everyone must realize that they, Americans are funding their own deception and demise, including by their own among them. Individuals appearing on the news have names, addresses and if they are victims I dont see why they should not shun away letters of support, provide an unstaged followup in the HOSPITAL and at home of how they are doing etc... lest they are characters.
People will never face the truth of what is REALLY going on in the world. Even if it were right in front of their faces..

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Well, I've re-watched a few times now.

Concerning the "stump" that the one man is pointing in shock that is supposedly "clean" in the footage of him on the ground and wrapped with detritus in the wheelchair shot: it is quite clear from his ground position that although the leg stump seems clean, there are shards of flesh hanging behind this (clearly visible in 1st photo, unless one is myopic).

A first aid response would be to wrap the remaining flesh around the stump.

So this is quite obviously explainable.

For the rest I just see different angles of the same people, after a quick first response.

There was a second bomb shortly after the first, causing more dust and debris, although the somewhat sociopathic clown who made the OP video uses images so interchangeably, and simply inserts his own time differences, that it is eventually difficult to tell the sequences of images apart.

Clearly the one with more bodies would have come first.
They first took the guy with the visible flesh hanging from his stump.

Oxygenated blood is brighter than non-oxygenated blood, so this color difference is to be expected and not odd at all.

Conspiracy theory is one thing, but to take an event that so many people witnessed and wounds people still endure, and to simply say these are "actors" goes into mental pathology.

The fact that some idiots actually believe this person, and his ridiculous narrative treatment of humans as virtual plastic toys, is actually beyond belief.

This narrator seems to know he's bluffing, and getting some sick enjoyment out of making it up too.
Just listen to him!

Maybe one day when he is lying hurt along the road from some accident, some psychopathic ambulance driver will say, "Oh just leave him, he's just an actor - car accidents are just a conspiracy to get higher taxes, and all these hundreds of people lying hurt and devastated because of car accidents in the hospital today are all just actors".

What an unbelievable hubris and cold-heartiness to decide that all the people in a major tragedy were simply actors by misinterpreting two images.

Maybe one day this psychopath can get counseling or very good psycho-therapy.
Perhaps his devotees should consider that if this spreads to wider society, maybe one day they will need help, and people in society will think, no leave them in their pool of blood, they are just acting.
Maybe he will drag himself quickly from one position to the next along the road, and the ambulance driver will say: "Look! This is proof that he is acting; ignore his pain".

So perhaps this could be one form of karma for such a demoniac, but maybe the best cure would be love and the fact that paramedics, many eye-witnesses and family members could help his trauma too.
edit on 20-4-2013 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
I see one male victim in both photos. The woman in red appears to be marathon staff,and she's in basically the same spot in both photos, just different angles. The man missing his legs is either hidden behind the man in jeans, or had been pulled aside already.

I think there are some glaring issues with the marathon bombings like, where are the photos of the suspects without their backpacks, and who dropped the bombs that were found undetonated? As far as the actor angle, highly unlikely.
If carlos took the guy in the wheelchair to get help, why would he be standing there in the video watching the people who got hurt. Why is he standing there?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I don't know, and i don't want to speculate about it.

Point is, we saw the bombs go off, we saw people react to it, we saw people run away from it, we saw it all more or less live, and repeated several times right after in the news.

And now some claim, in all that chaos, with all those witnesses and live cameras, they just popped in some actors and some fake blood, and on top some fake terrorist.

Deny ignorance my something

edit on 20-4-2013 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Looks like another "100% Proof" of nothing thread. Seems that there are too many people who don't know the definition of "proof":

- something that induces certainty or establishes validity

We don't have that in this video. All we're looking at is two completely different angles of the same scene. This type of crap disrespects the victims involved.

Believe me, I do feel for all those who got hurt. There's just something about all of this that doesn't feel right. You don't see that?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Originally posted by Mianeye
Sorry, but this is bs

Same scene only person missing is the black girl, the guy with the missing legs are behind the black girl, you can see the blod pool under the black girl, the guy next to the black girl is in both pictures, the girl with the red hair is clearly in chock.

You guys disgust me sometimes

You're right about all of this, but why hasn't the woman moved? Seriously. She looks like a mannequin. Everything else is moving and shifting around her, but she can sit motionless like that while mayhem and bloody people are all around her? Those are pretty damn good skills if you ask me!
It's obviously the same scene taken from two different angles, but what did happen to the black girl? Was she moved before the other woman could even move her head or arms a little, or was the black girl photoshopped out? It's mighty strange how the amputee guy got put in her place after they "moved" her. I hardly think he moved into the center of the blood pool himself and I highly doubt a paramedic placed him there and told him to hold tight, he'd be right back with a wheelchair and a Cowboy instead of a stretcher and an oxygen mask.

edit on 20-4-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)
It's quite obvious there's something more going on. People are naive to think otherwise. It's hard to believe that there are people who believe our gov. is out for the well being of Americans.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by seasoul

Thanks for posting the link man.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
When you think about it, you really have to wonder...
Why is politics becoming so buddy-buddy with Hollywood?

The lines are really getting blurry between reality and entertainment. No wonder people are starting to question what's really going on here.

October 2011:
"President Obama Holds Secret Meet-and-Greet With Hollywood Execs and Influencers (Exclusive)"
www.hollywoodreporter.com...
"Obama reportedly holds secret meeting with Hollywood players"
thehill.com...

June 2012
"Young Hollywood's Secret Breakfast with Obama"
www.hollywoodreporter.com...
"White House kept Obama’s meeting with young stars secret from press, Twitchy had scoop yesterday"
twitchy.com...

August 2012
www.politifact.com... ll/

Fred Rustman, a retired CIA officer, voices particular disdain for the access granted to filmmakers who moved quickly to turn the raid into a movie.

"Days after the raid, Hollywood was invited into the White House so that they could receive a briefing on exactly how the raid took place," Rustman says. "What kind of sources we had. What kind of methods we used. All for the purpose of making a Hollywood movie."

The movie in question is Zero Dark Thirty, which is scheduled for release in December and is billed as "The story you think you know … this is how it happened."

Where does fantasy end and reality begin? How do we know what story to believe anymore?
Has any other President secretly met with Hollywood as many times as Obama has? Why does he and his administration feel it necessary to hold secret meetings with Hollywood?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
holy crap. a person who just got blown up and is in all likelihood in shock (as in the medical condition called shock, not just mentally surprised) isn't moving around? i've never heard of such a thing. that's so strange. next thing you know, the government will be trying to tell us that military people sometimes sit and stare off into the distance for minutes and hours on end after combat!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Shamrock6

I'm truly not trying to be insensitive, but the body's endorphins are extremely strong. The man appears very focused for what his body and mind just experienced.
www.imagineyh.com...

When activated, these receptors block the signal of pain to the nervous system, providing the body with a powerful pain reliever. These same chemical painkillers, known as "endorphins" and "enkephalins," also cause a euphoric effect to occur.

Endorphins as a painkiller are much more powerful than morphine. Twenty different types of endorphins have been discovered in the nervous system. One of the endorphins, beta-endorphin, is 18-50 times more effective than morphine, while another, called dynorphin, is over 500 times stronger. Endorphins, however, are unable to work for long periods of time because our bodies also make enzymes, called endorphinase, which eradicate these endorphins.

After what had happened and dealing with his body's response, I would think that he would either look extremely tired or dazed. I would expect his head to appear too heavy for him to hold up (had the endorphins started to wear off) or in a daze with eyes not being able to focus (endorphin at peak level).
We're talking about chemicals stronger than morphine. We all know how morphine makes a person feel as well as what they experience as it's wearing off. This man just doesn't seem phased by what's happened, but of course the typical counter to this is "How is one supposed to look? Everyone handles things differently", which is exactly what we saw in defense of some adults' reactions not too many months ago.
Then, there's the info about him already being an amputee and we're looking at prosthetic limbs and not bone. Then, we have to wonder if this man is an actual victim and wasn't that badly injured, but the media is of course exploiting him to further an agenda like we're seeing them do with some children who were involved with a particular scenario not too many months ago.
Then, we are forced to ask ourselves, if the prosthetic limbs already existed, why is there a piece of flesh hanging off as they're wheeling him away when there wasn't a piece of flesh hanging there when he was on the ground holding his leg up? If he already had prosthetic limbs, why the need for a tourniquet?
The whole thing's just strange and confusing. If someone wants to believe the MSM's story, I don't blame them. The alternative scenario will give you a headache and make you sick to your stomach. We already know the media (and government) does exploit things, but when it comes to things like this, we don't want to believe that they would stoop this low. It's pretty sad and extremely disappointing if that's what we're seeing here, but I honestly wouldn't put it past them.
edit on 21-4-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

yea I was referring to the woman everybody is saying is a mannequin or an actor or a photoshop. the body reacts in different ways to stressful events. some people freeze, some people react, some react entirely wrong. the tinfoilers here who are claiming its an actor or not even a real person seem all too ready to discount that the phrase "paralyzing fear" exists because its a reality. instead of looking at it from multiple angles, they immediately conclude its an actor, fake picture, or a fake person. couldn't possibly be something that's been medically explained for eons. that doesn't fit with their narrative.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
another thread closed?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

tinfoilers

Why is this not a bad word when "shill" is?
I'm an alternative thinker who questions everything because I have studied history and know that the more things change, the more they remain the same. I've also never ever worn a piece of tin foil on my head.
Like I stated earlier, if you choose to believe what the MSM is telling you, I don't blame you. That's your choice. Just don't knock others for pondering and scrutinizing the evidence.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
another thread closed?

Not closed. Just put in the nut bin to encourage the stereotyping of alternative thinkers.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
Hmmm.. Strange indeed but there was something else that caught my eye in the first photo. The blood on the ground is fake also. Notice how bright it is.

Oh my gosh, you might be right, it's ketchup, or the movie blood made of corn syrup and red food coloring.

No that is real blood. It's bright because it just got blown from bodies, it's oxygenated. If you don't believe me go to those emo websites with the cutter kids and see how bright their arm cuts are.

See what the doubtful wave of people who are now going through that denial stage into grief. It's not an actor, the man's flesh was blown from his bones. You can probably find his shoes close to his feet in some other photo.

I don't call people foolish too often but the ones that believe this was fake are fools.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

has nothing to do with the MSM and everything to do with personal experience and knowledge/education. you talk about studying, then perhaps you should "study" medical history. then you'd be able to recognize a state of shock when you see it. shock makes a whole hell of a lot more sense than actor/photoshop/mannequin does. MSM aside, i mean. but if you choose to make up and/or buy into fanciful concoctions that preclude known facts and science, you're welcome to do so. just don't whine when somebody throws factual monkey wrenches into your wild ideas.

as for tinfoilers not being a bad word when shill is....i get called a shill frequently. i have yet to see anybody get hammered for it. so what?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

You say, "So what?", yet your words seem to convey that you don't mean this at all.
If it bothers you to be called a shill, why do you lower yourself to the same level by continuing the name calling?
It's like those who litter and say, "Well, everyone else does it!"

Like I've already said, believe whatever you want. You said for me to study medicine, yet I did provide you with a medical description from a reputable and cited source of what endorphins do and how a person feels as they're flowing through the body. So, I've already done what you just asked me to do. At least I didn't go on about the body's chemicals without citing a source, so give me a break. I'm at least attempting to back up my views and opinions with facts, yet you call me and others "tinfoilers" and think that's acceptable.
Even if you don't like my stance, the least you can do is appreciate my approach at explaining with facts why I choose to question the official story.
All mature debates should have as little emotion as possible with statements that are based in cited facts.
If a person needs to resort to name calling, they obviously feel as though they're losing the debate and need to resort to character assassination to remain afloat.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I have to laugh everytime I hear 'false flag', 'actors involved'
Why would the govt use actors? Do they think theyre not gonna recognized?
Threads like this should be tossed into the trash bin and not take up space on the ATS servers

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Funny you mention laughter. I have to laugh when I hear Obama is wasting time having secret meetings with Hollywood insiders. He really needs to meet with these people when he's in his second term and his campaigning days are over?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join