It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barry turns memorial into loud personal pep rally

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

hearing warning: it's voice may deafen you

Ongoing cycle of manufactured massacre/attempt, manhunts, victory, memorial, then rinse & repeat, how can they fall for it?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
simple....most people only want good, wholesome BS fed to them in small chunks......anything that doesn't go along with the beat of their own drum, isn't good for them....and they don't want any part of it.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
YT comments
to date:

usamericamade 10 hours ago

The Sheeple are just out of line with applause during a memorial. The fraud pOTUS has got a lot of nerve!

buckbeak1965 12 hours ago

The real question is, how long will we have to sit back and wait. Till this bozo, destroys the US,, tell we are nothing but a third world country. How much more crap do we have to take from this POS. Leader,,

Poppa DocOne 19 hours ago

I believe that was the first time I have heard an applause at a memorial.

Fernie chavez 20 hours ago

Obama, I think you are a jihadist

oracleiskillingme 1 day ago

This guy completely creeps me out.

Copsarescum Copsarescumm 1 day ago

Sieg Heil OBAMALINI ! Sieg Heil OBAMALINI !

The Boston Marathon bombings were the moral equivalent of Obamalini's drone launched hellfire missile attacks that kill an average of 40 innocent people, including children, per "enemy combatant" targeted !

Obamalini is a murderer and those that support him his accomplices !

ISTP9w8 1 day ago

he orchestrated a small scale bombing, killed a few Americans (sorry for victims), and now he is making a big speech about it...but the most disturbing part is the ppl buying his bull# and applauding for him...are they #ing blind?!?!

the shouting then applause at a memorial.. so much for respect for the dead

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
It's a sad thing to admit to, but I'm beginning to believe that nothing is more important to our current President than praise, power, and his own self-esteem.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

i have to agree with you on that Charles...on the other hand hes good at it

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Ironically, blasphemously here in his Presidential address, he actually tones the pep talk down and has more respect.. for the teleprompter!
than the dead

Can hardly wait to hear when its time to spill the bean...hope Beck's not bluffin that he will reveal irrefutable evidence Boston was an inside job!

edit on 21-4-2013 by tropic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Fearing for my personal freedom and safety i really cannot comment on how this particular fellow makes me feel. I do not honor him or disrespect my country by recognizing him as the president. Those who chant and applaud this man deserve every bit of misery and destruction they will receive when this country goes down the crapper in a few more years. But until then O BAMA O BAMA O BAMA O BAMA

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Barry invoked only Hebrews scripture, at an Interfaith memorial service

"Scripture tells us to run with endurance the race that is set before us," Obama said, referencing Hebrews 12:1.

Sunday memorial service happening today..

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by tropic

S&F for having the good taste to despise Obozo.

I can't barely stand to hear him or look at him -- he is such a fraud.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
It's a sad thing to admit to, but I'm beginning to believe that nothing is more important to our current President than praise, power, and his own self-esteem.

I really believe Obama is a narcissist. Obama is all about Obama.

He could care less about this country or its citizens, whatever color.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I like those youtube comments. Also, I didn't know Obama was jewish? How come he never apologizes for bombing kids in the middle-east?
edit on 22-4-2013 by Abstruse because: abc

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by moonweed

Maybe he's starting to campaign again in case there is a chance he can become president forever. Or practicing to become the new pope when he leaves office, or is trying to set himself up to become the president of the world again at the UN .

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by moonweed

I think there are also the people who thrive on creating misery/conspiracies....there will always be two type of people and neither will ever admit to be wrong...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Yep..This feels all about power and control with Obama.Does not make sense to me at all.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

Originally posted by charles1952

I really believe Obama is a narcissist. Obama is all about Obama.

Which is now all to obvious after seeing this praise obama festival ....oops ..... memorial

new topics

top topics

join