It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Reagan Warned Us About Obama" - Video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok
reply to post by muse7

I really thought ATS had gotten over these silly videos when the elections were over.

I guess not

It's not going to end until January 20, 2017. These people are so pissed that Obama got elected the first time, and then the nation added insult to injury by re-electing Obama. So no, we aren't going to hear the end of the hate for Obama based on nothing.

These people don't care WHAT this president does, they just listen to their FOX News masters and parrot everything that Sean Hannity and FOX & Friends say.

There are things that Obama has done that I don't agree with. But these people are angry every single day that this president still defies their wishes and works as our president.

my mom listens to fox news and i have to say it's very anti-obama.. every day it's 'o look what obama did and why its bad for the US'

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Reagan the first of the big spending pass the debt along Presidents? Reagan the pro Amnesty for illegals supporter? Reagan the pro assault weapon ban guy? Are you kidding me Reagan and Obama are almost twins.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaploink
Frankly I don't remember the economy being that great during the Reagan years. I remember it as the time when the exporting of jobs to third world countries increased ten fold while the president attended expensive gala balls. The economy pretty much stunk until the tech industry took off in the 90s.

Um....I think you are referring to NAFTA which was negotiated and signed by George H.W. Bush and finally took effect under the Clinton Administration. Both parties were willing advocates of that.

Overall, both Reagan and Clinton did pretty well with the economy, I would tend to thing that Clinton benefited more from the Reagan/Bush I economy more than Reagan benefited from the Ford/Carter years. To me, Reagan's achievement is more impressive, given how bad off the country was when he took it over. Clinton took over just as Bush I's very mild recession ended.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by generik
reply to post by swan001

maybe download it there are many programs which can do this or even the torch browser. this is how a friend watches any video since he has issues with streaming.

Great idea. Thanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join