It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A possible reason for Operation Boston

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
A couple months ago the right wingers were in an uproar, (I'm still amazed that left wingers weren't in an uproar also but that's a different thread altogether), because Obama had pronounced himself judge jury and executioner and decided that he could kill Americans on American soil using drones, without a trial if the culprit happened to be a "terrorist".

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Obama and minions took a hit in the media and this must have hurt dear leaders feelings, to find out that his all mighty power was being questioned.
So what is a petulant, spoiled, dictator wannabe to do?
www.foxnews.com...

"I know! let's get a couple guys to bomb the marathon! But they can't be Al Qaeda, this would make us look bad because we said we had won that war, hmm, what to do, what to do...
I got it! let's make them be from some obscure country that we weren't really expecting them to bomb us, so that the public will forgive us for letting them fall through the cracks!, we won't look so incompetent!"

So now the sheeple, excuse me, public, will be like ###SNIPPED###

I'm willing to bet that if a poll was taken today, asking whether Obama is justified in killing American terrorists on American soil, all the murricans righties and lefties will be united in a huge, loud YES!.

queue Obama smiling as he walks to the drone buttons in 3...2...1.... and fade to black...
edit on 20-4-2013 by Thunderheart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Man, if you still think Obama has any power and is anything more than a puppet, that the O-man is the one calling the shots, you need to wake up. Did you bash W as vociferously or was he a great president because he's a Republican? They are both brothers from a different mother, puppets on strings.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

No, I'm a Ron Paul Libertarian.
When I say Obama I mean him and his handlers, I think that is commonly understood without needing to be explained...or so I thought.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I think the uncle said it best , these kids were losers with no friends and hated the world .

ETA as for what the parents saying , well I do know and know of people with kids who refuse to accept the truth that there is something wrong with their kid and pretend that everything is fine

They were stupid enough to think they would be caught in an international event where peoples cameras are going off probably ever 20 seconds not to mention how the failed to think about security camera in the area.

Just me but it was what I think just couple of outcasts angry at the world for their inadequacies.

Off topic , love the images and words avatar from one of my favorite bands
edit on 20/4/13 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart
reply to post by coyotepoet

No, I'm a Ron Paul Libertarian.

Figures.

Second line.

As Freud said, sometimes a Chechen is a Chechen.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

How did two losers with no friends acquire a cache of weapons and explosives?
How did they gain the knowledge?
Where were they for those 3 months they disappeared?

I'm not buying the "disturbed kids acting alone" story line, sorry.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

protip - you don't need "second line" if you already have a bunch of lines by quoting me.

carry on.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

reply to post by buddhasystem

protip

So you are a "pro" libertarian?

Jesus.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

they could of gotten the weapons online or at a gun show where they can sell to anyone and everyone with out any sort of checks .

as for making explosives that can be easily learned to do online .

in all honesty we just have to wait until this goes to court and we can learn the details hopefully if he cooperates until then it is all just speculation .

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

They would need funding to buy all this stuff on line or at gun shows, also, when you buy a gun on line or a gun show you still have to fill out an application and the FFL calls your name and SS# in to see if you're good to go with the authorities. Since his brother was interviewed by the FBI he would have been flagged.
Also, they should have access to their bank records and could check for purchases made on line or elsewhere.
As far as I know, one still can't buy stuff online using cash.
ie: the official story doesn't hold water.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Where were they for those 3 months they disappeared?

I'm not buying the "disturbed kids acting alone" story line, sorry.

Those are all good questions - hopefully now that they captured one alive, they can get some answers. There's more to it here than just "two losers", but we obviously don't know what it is. But, the gov't did not do this - do you honestly think that the gov't would concoct some convoluted plan to kill their own people to move an agenda? (please don't mention 9/11, please don't mention 9/11..) Do you think this is what Obama wants to do? Seriously?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Do you all think that the younger brother Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, didn't really have his heart into it? He wore no triggered vest. I think he fell under the spell of the older brother Tamerlan , and was under his control. Dzhokhar also just became an American on 9/11/2012/ - Tamerlan apparently never completed the process. At some point, Tamerlan returned to Russia to renew his 'Russian ' passport, according to his father. This is probably when he learned his bomb making skills.

I suspect the kid will tell all and if (big if) it goes to trial he will do fine - i.e., no death sentence, and possibly a reduced term in jail? If he gets a really good lawyer and is allowed to proceed to trial there's a chance he will get off without too harsh a sentence.

As stated, the older brother Tamerlan, learned everything (bomb skills - which are not too difficult to learn) on his 6 month trip back. The Russians asked the Americans to track his comings and goings because they suspected he was a terrorist working under the father. USA agreed to do it.

I like all your other comments so far - so what do you think?

PS - please stop blaming our government - thank you

EDIT - RE:"if (big if) it goes to trial" - Military trial or civilian? Officials will skip his Miranda rights

It's still way too early to determine whether Tsarnaev will be tried in military or civilian court. Senators John McCain and Lindsey Graham issued a statement arguing that Tsarnaev should be held as an enemy combatant under the "law of war" and thus not entitled to the usual legal rights. That would result in a military commission, but NBC says the White House is determined to make this a civilian trial. CNN quotes Harvard's Alan Dershowitz as skeptical of the senators' approach. "There's no way an American citizen committing a domestic crime in the city of Boston could be tried as an enemy combatant," he said. "It could never happen. And that shows absolute ignorance of the law."

edit on 20-4-2013 by CasaVigilante because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by CasaVigilante

I do believe this president and the last president would be capable of killing innocent Americans to further their agenda. They see it as being at war and during a war the good of the many outweigh the good of a few.

I believe that the older brother did influence the younger one but I also think they were handled by others, those being American, Israeli or Al Qaeda I don't know yet. I'm leaning to them being American handlers under the direction of the CIA or another spook agency, to further O's (and his handlers') agenda.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

No, I'm a Ron Paul Libertarian. When I say Obama I mean him and his handlers, I think that is commonly understood without needing to be explained...or so I thought

Apologies then, we are on a similar boat. Commonly understood? Maybe, maybe not. There is a lot of red/blue Obama bashing around without considering what goes on behind the curtain.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I believe that the older brother did influence the younger one but I also think they were handled by others, those being American, Israeli or Al Qaeda

You can't be further from truth. In reality, out president is controlled by Greys which visit from Zeta Reticuli.
These are the real handlers.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

I believe that the older brother did influence the younger one but I also think they were handled by others, those being American, Israeli or Al Qaeda

You can't be further from truth. In reality, out president is controlled by Greys which visit from Zeta Reticuli.
These are the real handlers.
no need to mock brudda, no need to mock.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by CasaVigilante

Replying to my own earlier question - this story goes into it pretty well.
Did Big Brother Corrupt His Younger Sibling?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NYT also asks the same question - The New York Times has a story with a similar tack, headlined "Boy at Home in U.S., Swayed by One Who Wasn't," that plays off this paragraph:

"The older one, who friends and family members said exerted a strong influence on his younger sibling—'He could manipulate him,' an uncle said—once told a photographer, 'I don’t have a single American friend. I don’t understand them.'"

edit on 20-4-2013 by CasaVigilante because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join